FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Simply the best

Simply the best

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

What was the best sex that you’ve had so far in your life? What made it so good?

I’m not asking for names or the specific situation, who it was with or how. I’m specifically looking for the why. What was it about that time that made it so good and so memorable?

P.S. I’m not sorry for the ear worm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlot o scaraWoman 11 weeks ago

Hell

A couple of months ago with someone I was seeing at the time and had feelings for. The sex was….. disappointing. But the foreplay was mind blowing.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 11 weeks ago

Leeds

It's with the Mr & it gets better all the time, obviously he knows my body and we have an amazing connection which I think does the trick.

I find it quite difficult to let go with new people which can hinder the experience slightly.

Mrs

By *r John WickMan 11 weeks ago

The Continental

The next sex.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Wow! Isn't it incredible how a song title can trigger a memory from 30 years ago

Was dating an RN Petty Officer at the time, and a rather eloquent soiree in a Portsmouth wine bar, somehow ended up as a d*unken orgy with other sailors and their gf's ... with this very song playing in the background

As for the best sex ever? That was very recently, but I'm too much of a lady to discuss it here

By *a LunaWoman 11 weeks ago

South

I’ve had three top shaggers in my life.

The sex was amazing because they weren’t selfish. They were experimental and enjoyed dirty sex without being judgemental. They threw me around the bed. They were extremely passionate. They kissed well. Our sexual chemistry was off the charts. They were funny. They were energetic (in bed). They enjoyed a post shag cuddle.

Manchester (he/him)

"The next sex. "

That’s not even what I asked!

In some ways that’s kinda dismissive to the people that you have had sex with, don’t you think? That the next unknown is better than all of the connections and times that you’ve experienced

Manchester (he/him)

"It's with the Mr & it gets better all the time, obviously he knows my body and we have an amazing connection which I think does the trick.

I find it quite difficult to let go with new people which can hinder the experience slightly.

Mrs "

Trust, connection and love can be a powerful mix

Manchester (he/him)

"A couple of months ago with someone I was seeing at the time and had feelings for. The sex was….. disappointing. But the foreplay was mind blowing. "

What made it so?

By *r John WickMan 11 weeks ago

The Continental

"The next sex.

In some ways that’s kinda dismissive to the people that you have had sex with, don’t you think? That the next unknown is better than all of the connections and times that you’ve experienced"

It’s also pretty well known that I don’t exactly give serious answers to a lot of questions here. Continue to make assumptions about me though when you don’t know me.

Manchester (he/him)

"The next sex.

In some ways that’s kinda dismissive to the people that you have had sex with, don’t you think? That the next unknown is better than all of the connections and times that you’ve experienced

It’s also pretty well known that I don’t exactly give serious answers to a lot of questions here. Continue to make assumptions about me though when you don’t know me.

"

Thanks for your input. Im glad you stopped by to make a non answer for your own amusement. Enjoy your day

By *onkeynutWoman 11 weeks ago

somewhere

With a fwb whom I trusted totally. He was unselfish, passionate, non judgemental and our chemistry was amazing.

By *ellinever70Woman 11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"The next sex.

In some ways that’s kinda dismissive to the people that you have had sex with, don’t you think? That the next unknown is better than all of the connections and times that you’ve experienced"

I think asking what the best sex someone has had is probably quite dismissive to whoever they're currently having sex with if they say it was with someone else

Manchester (he/him)

"The next sex.

I think asking what the best sex someone has had is probably quite dismissive to whoever they're currently having sex with if they say it was with someone else "

If you say so. I’m asking about why it was the best sex, shorn of all things. What made it so. If that’s not the current partner, can it be better and how? It’s not disrespectful or dismissive to say to a partner ‘I’d like you to…’

By *obilebottomMan 11 weeks ago

All over

Sensing friction, I am out.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 11 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I would like to answer the question properly later but it's a very busy morning. Hopefully I'll come back at lunch to lots of sexy or informative reading.

J

» Add a new message to this topic