FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ulez camera destruction

Ulez camera destruction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icolerobbie OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

walsall

While I was perusing YouTube, I stumbled across loads of videos of the very unpopular ulez enforcement cameras being destroyed by protesters who disagree with Mr Khans Ulez policy.

I couldn’t help consider the comparison between anti ulez protesters and the likes of just stop oil. As the precedent has been set in court that wanton vandalism is ok and legal to do if done for a good cause, then it seems these folks are also above conviction for criminal damage.

Interested to hear people’s thoughts on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he turned me GreyCouple 11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Fair play to them, for standing up to another scheme, designed to keep us down trodden and under the heel...

Mr

walsall

"Fair play to them, for standing up to another scheme, designed to keep us down trodden and under the heel...

Mr "

Have any clean air cameras in Birmingham received the same treatment?

Warwick and Coventry

[Removed by poster at 17/07/24 13:30:00]

Warwick and Coventry

"Fair play to them, for standing up to another scheme, designed to keep us down trodden and under the heel...

Mr

Have any clean air cameras in Birmingham received the same treatment?"

Fook knows...

Mr

By *pa and dCouple 11 weeks ago

Barnet

It's worth noting that the expansion of ULEZ was a condition of the then Conservative government when bailing out TfL during the pandemic when their fares income fell off a cliff.

The mayor may now agree with it, but the flack needs to go in other directions too

By *ondiego85Man 11 weeks ago

nottingham

If they’re not happy with the ULEZ, there are many legal ways to oppose it.

Smashing cameras is vandalism and an offence. Same for the stupid vandalism championed by the stop oil idiots

By *immyinreadingMan 11 weeks ago

henley on thames

Mr "

Ulez is designed to keep the downtrodden under the heel?

I thought it was just a shite effort at improving air quality

henley on thames

"If they’re not happy with the ULEZ, there are many legal ways to oppose it.

Smashing cameras is vandalism and an offence. Same for the stupid vandalism championed by the stop oil idiots "

Agreed, but at least the ulez camera destruction is focussed on the source of the issue, rather than ulez protesters fucking up the traffic or throwing shit at a painting

walsall

"It's worth noting that the expansion of ULEZ was a condition of the then Conservative government when bailing out TfL during the pandemic when their fares income fell off a cliff.

The mayor may now agree with it, but the flack needs to go in other directions too"

I was thinking more about the way people are protesting these days rather than who’s to blame. Criminal damage has been given the ok in the courts as juries have not convicted as they agree with the cause.

It seems that people are just refusing to accept this and destroying any attempt to enforce it.

walsall

Smashing cameras is vandalism and an offence. Same for the stupid vandalism championed by the stop oil idiots

Agreed, but at least the ulez camera destruction is focussed on the source of the issue, rather than ulez protesters fucking up the traffic or throwing shit at a painting "

This is a very good point. They have targeted the exact thing needed to enforce, without any inconvenience to others going about their daily business.

By *ondiego85Man 11 weeks ago

nottingham

Agreed, but at least the ulez camera destruction is focussed on the source of the issue, rather than ulez protesters fucking up the traffic or throwing shit at a painting "

The source of the issue is pollution. They got the wrong target

henley on thames

Agreed, but at least the ulez camera destruction is focussed on the source of the issue, rather than ulez protesters fucking up the traffic or throwing shit at a painting

The source of the issue is pollution. They got the wrong target"

The people objecting to ulez cameras have an issue with ulez cameras, not with pollution.

So they attacked the ulez cameras.

What bit of this is not clear?

By *atchmoMan 11 weeks ago

Upminster

It should be noted that a large percentage of Greater London does not suffer from bad air quality.

Sadiq Khan continually ignores this and uses emotional pleas about children's health, rather than facts when arguing for ULEZ implementation, as the facts will not support his argument.

By *elvet RopeMan 11 weeks ago

by the big field

Mr

Think the Brum ones are a different setup, with 2-3 on an arm that extends across the carriageway. The London ones i've seen trashed were on top of posts and traffic lights i think

By *asycouple1971Couple 11 weeks ago

midlands

Good for then. Wish they smash them all up.

Wish they did the same here in Birmingham.

Clean air..just bullshit. If you want clean air ban all traffic.

How is a 5 litre V8 considered clean just because it was registered after 2017 but yet a 1 litre petrol is not because it's a 2014 model?

But if someone pays the charge its now clean air.

walsall

Well the clean air is not £12.50 a day out of normal people’s pockets just to travel to work or shops or whatever. It’s the ukez policy, not the air. That’s £87.50 per week off their bottom line.

The cost of living crisis must be brutal for people struggling with this. I’m not surprised by the lawless behaviour!

walsall

"Good for then. Wish they smash them all up.

How is a 5 litre V8 considered clean just because it was registered after 2017 but yet a 1 litre petrol is not because it's a 2014 model?

"

It’s obviously a tax on the poor. The rich can afford their Bentley , what’s £12.50 to them. They prefer it, less oiks in old cars holding them up.

By *akHeartWoodMan 11 weeks ago

Crawley

"It should be noted that a large percentage of Greater London does not suffer from bad air quality.

Sadiq Khan continually ignores this and uses emotional pleas about children's health, rather than facts when arguing for ULEZ implementation, as the facts will not support his argument.

If they’re not happy with the ULEZ, there are many legal ways to oppose it.

walsall

Just like JSO did with the Mona Lisa and Stonehenge?

By *ty31Man 11 weeks ago

NW London

But why has emissions increased since the introduction of ULEZ?

Also, the acts of vandalism are in part a response to Sadiq Khans refusal to engage and debate ULEZ in advance of it's introduction. He constantly ignored evidence and twisted statistics to push the legislation through.

Finally, yes ULEZ was a Tory condition/Boris idea but as the guy responsible for pulling the trigger Sadiq must take the brunt of the anger

henley on thames

"Good for then. Wish they smash them all up.

It’s obviously a tax on the poor. The rich can afford their Bentley , what’s £12.50 to them. They prefer it, less oiks in old cars holding them up. "

I think that falls into the caption “law of unintended consequences”. Nobody sets out to “tax the poor” or victimise them. But I agree that poor people are less able to pay than rich people.

The aim is not to victimise poor people, it is a clumsy, ineffective, and poorly thought out attempt to have cleaner air.

henley on thames

Just like JSO did with the Mona Lisa and Stonehenge? "

Yes. And the time extinction rebellion interrupted the DLR, the cleanest form of transport in London …

By *rafter69Man 11 weeks ago

upminster

Cutting of the Ulez cameras doesnt not stop the normal run of people going about their daily lives but the stop oil protestor cunts cause chaos glueing themselves to the road for everyone.

Warwick and Coventry

The people objecting to ulez cameras have an issue with ulez cameras, not with pollution.

So they attacked the ulez cameras.

What bit of this is not clear? "

No they have an issue with being charged money for driving there car, when they already paid tax on it, tax on petrol, road tax, insurance. It's the principle they have an issue with. The cameras are the front line to be targeted. No cameras No fines simples really...

I'm sure the government if they really put there heads together, could come up with other schemes to reduce pollution, without it hitting in the pocket, in already auster times.

Mr

By *ulfilthmentMan 11 weeks ago

Just around the corner

Smashing cameras is vandalism and an offence. Same for the stupid vandalism championed by the stop oil idiots "

And it costs us all even more money to replace them.

By *opinovMan 11 weeks ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Not many asthmatics vandalise ulez cameras - possibly because they actually understand what they're about.

walsall

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 11:54:54]

walsall

"Not many asthmatics vandalise ulez cameras - possibly because they actually understand what they're about."

They’ll be fine as long as they don’t have to drive to the doctors and pay the prescription charge as well.

By *lym4realCouple 11 weeks ago

plymouth

Yep quite agree as breathing breathable air or wanting to is very woke !! be asking to not to swim in poo next ? worlds gone mad ?

By *hawn ScottMan 11 weeks ago

london Brixton

There seems to be some misundering over the ulez charge. Its not like another conjestion charge

copy and paste

The ULEZ is a very targeted scheme, and only affects a small minority of drivers. Around 200,000 out of the around 2.3 million vehicles seen driving in London on an average day are non-compliant. In outer London, nine out of ten cars and eight out of ten vans seen driving on an average day already meet the ULEZ standards, so their drivers will not have to pay the charge.

You can check whether your vehicle meets the ULEZ standards using TfL’s online vehicle checker. All petrol cars and vans registered new from 2006, and diesel cars and vans from 2016, will meet the ULEZ standards.

Any here personally been affected by it, I know one guy I work with has a MK 2 MR2 and is anonnoyed that he has to pay it if he wants to take it out on weekends

By *inky_couple2020Couple 11 weeks ago

North West

"While I was perusing YouTube, I stumbled across loads of videos of the very unpopular ulez enforcement cameras being destroyed by protesters who disagree with Mr Khans Ulez policy.

I couldn’t help consider the comparison between anti ulez protesters and the likes of just stop oil. As the precedent has been set in court that wanton vandalism is ok and legal to do if done for a good cause, then it seems these folks are also above conviction for criminal damage.

Interested to hear people’s thoughts on this. "

Just Stop Oil people have been jailed for 4-5yrs for blocking the M25. I'd not call that "getting away with it".

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c880xjx54mpo

By *agnar73Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don’t they have cameras on the ulez cameras sort of thing?

I’m sure it’s satisfying to chainsaw the poles and that but they must get caught?

london Brixton

"Don’t they have cameras on the ulez cameras sort of thing?

I’m sure it’s satisfying to chainsaw the poles and that but they must get caught?"

They cover their faces but I guess you get caught sooner or later

walsall

"While I was perusing YouTube, I stumbled across loads of videos of the very unpopular ulez enforcement cameras being destroyed by protesters who disagree with Mr Khans Ulez policy.

Just Stop Oil people have been jailed for 4-5yrs for blocking the M25. I'd not call that "getting away with it".

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c880xjx54mpo"

I’ve just read this, and yes I agree. However, the vandals that damaged the large plate glass windows in London, the fuel pumps in the petrol stations and the colston statue were all found not guilty.

Please see the links below, just a few of many, where they are absolutely “getting away with it”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59727161.amp

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/just-stop-oil-protester-who-vandalised-scotland-yard-sign-cleared-of-criminal-damage/ar-BB1mnCQt?ocid=socialshare&pc=C441&cvid=e6711edf6411494eef5f44f99aaecb7d&ei=34

https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/16/climate-protesters-cleared-of-causing-criminal-damage-to-hsbc-london-hq

By *urnedoutniceagainMan 11 weeks ago

louth

Perhaps we could learn more from the French when it comes to civil protest. They have overturned many unpopular government policies

henley on thames

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c880xjx54mpo"

Finally!

Delighted to see some proper consequences.

Hopefully they cop themselves on now.

henley on thames

I’ve just read this, and yes I agree. However, the vandals that damaged the large plate glass windows in London, the fuel pumps in the petrol stations and the colston statue were all found not guilty.

Please see the links below, just a few of many, where they are absolutely “getting away with it”.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/just-stop-oil-protester-who-vandalised-scotland-yard-sign-cleared-of-criminal-damage/ar-BB1mnCQt?ocid=socialshare&pc=C441&cvid=e6711edf6411494eef5f44f99aaecb7d&ei=34

https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/16/climate-protesters-cleared-of-causing-criminal-damage-to-hsbc-london-hq

"

True, the m25 sentences are a bit of an outlier. Too many cases where the trouble makers have got away with it.

walsall

True, the m25 sentences are a bit of an outlier. Too many cases where the trouble makers have got away with it. "

Well if there is a change and these eco vandals do start getting sentences or made to pay for the damage they cause, then the ULEZ bandits better watch out too!

walsall

"Perhaps we could learn more from the French when it comes to civil protest. They have overturned many unpopular government policies"

Civil protest or riot?

By *illan-KillashMan 11 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Interested to hear people’s thoughts on this. "

I suspect the "wanton vandalism is ok and legal to do if done for a good cause" comment is less relevant now 5 year sentences have been set against the Just Stop Oil leaders.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

"It's worth noting that the expansion of ULEZ was a condition of the then Conservative government when bailing out TfL during the pandemic when their fares income fell off a cliff.

The mayor may now agree with it, but the flack needs to go in other directions too"

By *ools and the brainCouple 11 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Mr "

Power to the people.

Freedom for Tooting!

By *osey WalesMan 11 weeks ago

Surrey

The ULeZ Zone is just a cash cow. I despise Khan but whoever replaces him will keep it. It generates too much money to get rid of it.

I live 500m from the zone. My perfectly good van, that i use for work now costs me every day. If i lived 500m that way, i'd be able to claim the van scrappage scheme but i dont. My van is now worthless as i cant sell it, locally.

In my opinion it was unlawful to implement it without public consultation and nkt solely for that reason but i will do everything i can to avoid paying it, for as long as possible.

I dont condone the vandalism of cameras but there are many ways to avoid detection. Its just another way to generate money from an easy target - in my opinion.

By *astandFeistyCouple 11 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I suspect the "wanton vandalism is ok and legal to do if done for a good cause" comment is less relevant now 5 year sentences have been set against the Just Stop Oil leaders."

Not really. They were not sentenced to 5 years for 'vandalism'.

walsall

I suspect the "wanton vandalism is ok and legal to do if done for a good cause" comment is less relevant now 5 year sentences have been set against the Just Stop Oil leaders."

The ringleaders have been jailed. Many have been found not guilty by jurors. See links above in an earlier post for a few examples, many more exist.

By *annessaTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Denham

Well said

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I've been fined twice for ULEZ charges in Birmingham despite me proving that I'd sold the car 2 years previously. First I even knew about it I had bailiffs turning up to take my stuff away.

Talking to the debt collection company there's thousands of cases like mine due to the DVLA losing significant quantities of V5s after COVID and the council doesn't care - they just want their pound of flesh, has cost me a grand so far and I don't know how many more I can expect either.

As far as I'm concerned the lot of those cameras can burn

By *rHotNottsMan 11 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Perhaps we could learn more from the French when it comes to civil protest. They have overturned many unpopular government policies"

Direct action has a long history of success from ending slav*ry, gaining the vote for women in the UK and a former president of South Africa who spent decades in prison for his direct actions to end apartheid.

henley on thames

"Perhaps we could learn more from the French when it comes to civil protest. They have overturned many unpopular government policies

Direct action has a long history of success from ending slav*ry, gaining the vote for women in the UK and a former president of South Africa who spent decades in prison for his direct actions to end apartheid. "

Well this lot have failed. Instead of getting the public on their side, all they have done is piss them off. Fail.

henley on thames

"The ULeZ Zone is just a cash cow. I despise Khan but whoever replaces him will keep it. It generates too much money to get rid of it.

I live 500m from the zone. My perfectly good van, that i use for work now costs me every day. If i lived 500m that way, i'd be able to claim the van scrappage scheme but i dont. My van is now worthless as i cant sell it, locally.

In my opinion it was unlawful to implement it without public consultation and nkt solely for that reason but i will do everything i can to avoid paying it, for as long as possible.

I dont condone the vandalism of cameras but there are many ways to avoid detection. Its just another way to generate money from an easy target - in my opinion.

"

Initiatives like ulez are never “cash cows”. They take money to set up, administer, maintain etc, and probably just about break even.

It is an attempt to be seen to be doing something anbiit air quality. That’s all.

henley on thames

"The ULeZ Zone is just a cash cow. I despise Khan but whoever replaces him will keep it. It generates too much money to get rid of it.

"

If your van is worthlesss if sold locally … sell it somewhere else instead.

There are many ways to avoid detection? Such as?

By *orthernJayMan 11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

The UK’s response to everything is “fines”, ULEZ, speed cameras, taking children out of school for family holidays, random patch of privately owned dirt if you dare park your car; even the local pub down the road has ANPR and it’s another fine if you forget to iPad your car registration!

Every penny of it is stealth taxation, simple as!

By *rHotNottsMan 11 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Perhaps we could learn more from the French when it comes to civil protest. They have overturned many unpopular government policies

Direct action has a long history of success from ending slav*ry, gaining the vote for women in the UK and a former president of South Africa who spent decades in prison for his direct actions to end apartheid.

Well this lot have failed. Instead of getting the public on their side, all they have done is piss them off. Fail. "

Direct action and civil disobedience generally don’t get public support. It’s usually a last resort.

The mayor of London tells lies about air pollution and the ULEZ fees are just an aggressive tax on working people, many have no other option for getting to work.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 11 weeks ago

North West

Well this lot have failed. Instead of getting the public on their side, all they have done is piss them off. Fail. "

A very large number of people were not on the side of the Suffragettes either.

By *-man24Man 11 weeks ago

northwest

My question does Mr Con sorry Mr khans claim his back on expenses out of our pocket. Politicians should be accountable for there manifestos get in on lies stay in on lies sorry to say the only person who had good intentions in the parliament was Sir Guy Fawkes , just another money making scam like the window tax , bedroom tax , be fresh air tax soon you watch this space not funny really. Happy sexy Saturday you all c

london Brixton

"

My question does Mr Con sorry Mr khans claim his back on expenses out of our pocket. Politicians should be accountable for there manifestos get in on lies stay in on lies sorry to say the only person who had good intentions in the parliament was Sir Guy Fawkes , just another money making scam like the window tax , bedroom tax , be fresh air tax soon you watch this space not funny really. Happy sexy Saturday you all c"

Guy fawkes was Catholic and was tried to blow up the the HOP as England had just changed again to protestant rule. Good intentions, more personal vendetta.

Where do you think Khan claims his taxes from?

london Brixton

"

My question does Mr Con sorry Mr khans claim his back on expenses out of our pocket. Politicians should be accountable for there manifestos get in on lies stay in on lies sorry to say the only person who had good intentions in the parliament was Sir Guy Fawkes , just another money making scam like the window tax , bedroom tax , be fresh air tax soon you watch this space not funny really. Happy sexy Saturday you all c

Guy fawkes was Catholic and was tried to blow up the the HOP as England had just changed again to protestant rule. Good intentions, more personal vendetta.

Where do you think Khan claims his taxes from?"

It's OK don't think, the mayor of london gets his salary and any expenses from london Council tax. Although the mayor of the city of london does the job for free. When I first voted for Khan it was because he promised to freeze london Council tax for 4 years and he kept good on it.

By *eFCUKaLotCouple 11 weeks ago

somewhere close

Once everyone has a clean car, Khan won’t be making any money. So what’s he gonna do? Change it to a congestion charge so EVERYONE has to pay it.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

The clean air zone will just get stricter soon to be electric only, all the bradford one has done has move the pollution to thr other side of the city centre now and created new rat runs to avoid the ulez cameras

By *-man24Man 11 weeks ago

northwest

"

It's OK don't think, the mayor of london gets his salary and any expenses from london Council tax. Although the mayor of the city of london does the job for free. When I first voted for Khan it was because he promised to freeze london Council tax for 4 years and he kept good on it."

Was being flippant about Guy Fawkes dude but not about politicians they are all the same lairs and bullshiters sorry if your an MP

And took offence

london Brixton

"

It's OK don't think, the mayor of london gets his salary and any expenses from london Council tax. Although the mayor of the city of london does the job for free. When I first voted for Khan it was because he promised to freeze london Council tax for 4 years and he kept good on it.

Was being flippant about Guy Fawkes dude but not about politicians they are all the same lairs and bullshiters sorry if your an MP

And took offence "

No not an mp and don't get offended.

By *immyinreadingMan 10 weeks ago

henley on thames

"The UK’s response to everything is “fines”, ULEZ, speed cameras, taking children out of school for family holidays, random patch of privately owned dirt if you dare park your car; even the local pub down the road has ANPR and it’s another fine if you forget to iPad your car registration!

Every penny of it is stealth taxation, simple as!"

Forms are often the only thing that will alter behaviour.

No, downs are not tax. Tax is compulsory, the situations you mention are all personal choice

henley on thames

"

My question does Mr Con sorry Mr khans claim his back on expenses out of our pocket. Politicians should be accountable for there manifestos get in on lies stay in on lies sorry to say the only person who had good intentions in the parliament was Sir Guy Fawkes , just another money making scam like the window tax , bedroom tax , be fresh air tax soon you watch this space not funny really. Happy sexy Saturday you all c"

Sir guy Fawkes?

henley on thames

"The UK’s response to everything is “fines”, ULEZ, speed cameras, taking children out of school for family holidays, random patch of privately owned dirt if you dare park your car; even the local pub down the road has ANPR and it’s another fine if you forget to iPad your car registration!

Every penny of it is stealth taxation, simple as!

Forms are often the only thing that will alter behaviour.

No, downs are not tax. Tax is compulsory, the situations you mention are all personal choice "

… fines are not tax

henley on thames

"Once everyone has a clean car, Khan won’t be making any money. So what’s he gonna do? Change it to a congestion charge so EVERYONE has to pay it. "

Is that a published policy? Or something you invented?

henley on thames

Well this lot have failed. Instead of getting the public on their side, all they have done is piss them off. Fail.

A very large number of people were not on the side of the Suffragettes either. "

There is no real comparison. The JSO mob, and ER, have done serious damage to their own cause

By *hristopherd999Man 10 weeks ago

Brentwood

Ulez is just another money making exorcise

henley on thames

"Ulez is just another money making exorcise"

Not really. I would be surprised if it makes any money at all .

By *icolerobbie OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

walsall

A very large number of people were not on the side of the Suffragettes either. "

Because they don’t/didnt support terrorists. The inconvenient truth that people who look upon the suffragettes with rose tinted glasses fail to mention.

By *hawn ScottMan 10 weeks ago

london Brixton

Because they don’t/didnt support terrorists. The inconvenient truth that people who look upon the suffragettes with rose tinted glasses fail to mention."

That's a good point! The suffragettes burned houses of MPs and churches so yeah you can understand why they were considered extremists.

Also going back further for a man to be able to vote he had to upper class, own land, pay a certain amount of tax

The first suffragettes campaigned for the vote of rich married women. Not the commoner working in the mill

By *acksparrow99Man 10 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"

There is no real comparison. The JSO mob, and ER, have done serious damage to their own cause "

Breaking into the London City Airport and chaining themselves to a wooden tripod on the landing strip or recent spraying a private jet with paint could be considered attempted manslaughter if the prosecutor would be determined enough. Prohibiting planes from landing or potentially damaging plane's sensors, ve ts, or piping could be considered attempted murder/manslaugher. I hope those idiots end up in jail for a long time.

By *roadShoulderzMan 10 weeks ago

Petersfield

Perhaps, but they also have clean-air zones in their Cities with an outright ban on certain polluting vehicles either on an outright basis on when pollution levels are high.

Imagine the reaction if that was introduced in London. Tories running round like headless chickens, oh wait they already are...

By *inky_couple2020Couple 10 weeks ago

North West

There is no real comparison. The JSO mob, and ER, have done serious damage to their own cause "

At the time, a lot of people in favour of universal suffrage thought the Suffragettes were harming the cause, though. They had a lot of pro-suffrage objectors and enemies.

By *iddle ManMan 10 weeks ago

Walsall

Mr

The Birmingham zone is a lot smaller in comparison, and impacts a lot less people. Never the less, the Birmingham one is still a pain for many personal and business commuters.

I'm not here to stand up for the destruction of property, but I definitely think the whole clean air ulez is designed to make money rather to help with clean air.

By *icolerobbie OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

walsall

Mr

Have any clean air cameras in Birmingham received the same treatment?

The Birmingham zone is a lot smaller in comparison, and impacts a lot less people. Never the less, the Birmingham one is still a pain for many personal and business commuters.

I'm not here to stand up for the destruction of property, but I definitely think the whole clean air ulez is designed to make money rather to help with clean air. "

If nothing else, it’s created a two tier transport system. Those who can afford to drive, and those who used to be able to afford to drive.

By *acksparrow99Man 10 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"I'm not here to stand up for the destruction of property, but I definitely think the whole clean air ulez is designed to make money rather to help with clean air.

If nothing else, it’s created a two tier transport system. Those who can afford to drive, and those who used to be able to afford to drive."

It is a money grabbing scheme that creates a two-tier system. I would not expect politicians to do otherwise.

» Add a new message to this topic