FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heavy Makeup

Heavy Makeup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Just Tom's opinion and not judgement but so many young pretty ladies wearing so much makeup with false eyelashes, big lips, etc. Do they realise they are pretty without all of that slap. Less is more sometimes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I hate to break it to you Tom but they don't care what you think

By *offiaCoolWoman 11 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

"I hate to break it to you Tom but they don't care what you think"

Chelmsford

Thank you for breaking that news gently ...

Chelmsford

Tom had an ex who spent hours doing make up just to go to the corner shop to buy a pint of milk... Drove him mad

By *ea monkeyMan 11 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Tom had an ex who spent hours doing make up just to go to the corner shop to buy a pint of milk... Drove him mad "

You’re right. They should have got bigger bottles

By *lowupdollTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Herts

"Tom had an ex who spent hours doing make up just to go to the corner shop to buy a pint of milk... Drove him mad

You’re right. They should have got bigger bottles"

Chelmsford

"Tom had an ex who spent hours doing make up just to go to the corner shop to buy a pint of milk... Drove him mad

You’re right. They should have got bigger bottles

"

Don't encourage Tea ..

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

As someone told me once make up hides a multitude of sins

By *oo..Woman 11 weeks ago

Boo's World

It may be the only way some of us can pull.....

By *wist my nipplesCouple 11 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"As someone told me once make up hides a multitude of sins "

Yeah, mine hides a bit of housebreaking and flytipping.

Mrs TMN x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I hate to break it to you Tom but they don't care what you think

Thank you for breaking that news gently ... "

I'll be more careful in future Tom

By *inky_couple2020Couple 11 weeks ago

North West

"As someone told me once make up hides a multitude of sins "

Sometimes a mask is required to look at the absolute state of society. No wonder some women prefer to apply one.

By *ad NannaWoman 11 weeks ago

East London

You're just being old, Tom.

Back when you were young the older generation would have said the same about your blue suede shoes and Teddy boy haircut.

East London

"You're just being old, Tom.

Back when you were young the older generation would have said the same about your blue suede shoes and Teddy boy haircut.

"

Or was it a Flock of Seagulls haircut?

"It may be the only way some of us can pull....."
it's a,shame if woman think like that beauty is in the eye of the beholder

North West

"It may be the only way some of us can pull.....it's a,shame if woman think like that beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

No, it's how someone feels inside, about themselves.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS 11 weeks ago

hexham

"Just Tom's opinion and not judgement but so many young pretty ladies wearing so much makeup with false eyelashes, big lips, etc. Do they realise they are pretty without all of that slap. Less is more sometimes. "

Erm… I need lots of slap I am afraid!

By *agicM53XMan 11 weeks ago

Orpington

Yep, women wearing heavy makeup ...men wearing thick beards...I guess both are ment to hide some "flaws" ey

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 11 weeks ago

Back of the bins.

Yep! 100% agree

"Tom had an ex who spent hours doing make up just to go to the corner shop to buy a pint of milk... Drove him mad "

Tom, mad? I don’t believe it!

By *rsKOTCTWoman 11 weeks ago

Leeds

exactly this.

They do what makes them feel good & that's all that matters.

By *vaRose43Woman 11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"Yep, women wearing heavy makeup ...men wearing thick beards...I guess both are ment to hide some "flaws" ey "

I’ve never actually seen my husbands face without a full beard. He looks great in it, but more importantly he feels great so that for me is sexy as hell

By *oo..Woman 11 weeks ago

Boo's World

"It may be the only way some of us can pull.....it's a,shame if woman think like that beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I was taking the piss (out of myself)

Enough people have seen me as bland as bland can be without it.

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 11 weeks ago

woodford h

Pretty rude tbh...

A question was asked alongside an opinion...

If you have nothing constructive or nice to say, then say nothing at all.

By *heel markMan 11 weeks ago

beside the sea

Reminds me of what my son said at his football presentation last week.

"Dad, I didn't recognise any of the mam's because they had so much make up on ".

North West

"Reminds me of what my son said at his football presentation last week.

"Dad, I didn't recognise any of the mam's because they had so much make up on ". "

What did you say in response?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

My niece is a makeup artist, she does stage stuff and weddings, and the work she does is fucking glorious.

What people choose to do to feel good about themselves is none of your concern if it isn't harming you or others.

The only makeup I actually wear is lipstick. But I love seeing when someone has made a real effort with their makeup. The way it can shape and contour is absolutely amazing. It's almost like art sometimes.

And, let's face it, that lipstick smeared mascara running look up during a good hard blowjob? Magic.

I take the steps I need to feel happy and comfortable in myself. Other people should too.

Even if crotchety old people think their personal opinion of the aesthetic is more important than a person's self confidence and happiness

By *riel13Woman 11 weeks ago

Northampton

"Yep, women wearing heavy makeup ...men wearing thick beards...I guess both are ment to hide some "flaws" ey "

Beards are the devils work!

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 11 weeks ago

London

One of the biggest moments of personal growth we can experience is understanding that the world isn't catered solely to our own wants and needs.

What you may or not find personally attractive with makeup is your concern alone. If they like how they do their makeup what business is it of anyone else?

I don't think they give a shit tbh tom.

By *ex HolesMan 11 weeks ago

Up North

This is why I drink, to make the ‘not so pretty’ ones a little more desirable

By *a LunaWoman 11 weeks ago

South

If you haven’t snogged the makeup off them are you even kissing them properly?

By *heel markMan 11 weeks ago

beside the sea

"Dad, I didn't recognise any of the mam's because they had so much make up on ".

What did you say in response?"

I said they have their f/b faces on son.

By *rimal InstinctCouple 11 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Just Tom's opinion and not judgement but so many young pretty ladies wearing so much makeup with false eyelashes, big lips, etc. Do they realise they are pretty without all of that slap. Less is more sometimes. "

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether any note is taken of it....that is debatable.

I don't wear makeup, but I'm one of those that are shit at anything like that and don't have the time or inclination to practice. But I would love to have someone have a go at doing my makeup, so then I can feel pretty (this isnt meant as me putting myself down. I'm not pretty, no one but a handful of people on here know what I look like, but they'd agree) or at least look like I've made an effort.

North West

What did you say in response?

I said they have their f/b faces on son. "

I'm sure that really helped.

"Just Tom's opinion and not judgement but so many young pretty ladies wearing so much makeup with false eyelashes, big lips, etc. Do they realise they are pretty without all of that slap. Less is more sometimes.

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether any note is taken of it....that is debatable.

I don't wear makeup, but I'm one of those that are shit at anything like that and don't have the time or inclination to practice. But I would love to have someone have a go at doing my makeup, so then I can feel pretty (this isnt meant as me putting myself down. I'm not pretty, no one but a handful of people on here know what I look like, but they'd agree) or at least look like I've made an effort."

It’s no one’s business what anyone wants to do with their body.

By *allipygousMan 11 weeks ago

Leicester

Makeup, false eyelashes, push up bras, corsets, wigs, lip fillers, Brazilian bum lifts, high heels. You're quite a deceitful lot really, aren't you?

Carlisle usually

"Makeup, false eyelashes, push up bras, corsets, wigs, lip fillers, Brazilian bum lifts, high heels. You're quite a deceitful lot really, aren't you?"

I bet you'd complain about women not making an effort for you if they turned up natural

Chelmsford

Is makeup just a facade though. How many women wear it to bed in case they are seen without it?

By *offiaCoolWoman 11 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

"Makeup, false eyelashes, push up bras, corsets, wigs, lip fillers, Brazilian bum lifts, high heels. You're quite a deceitful lot really, aren't you?

I bet you'd complain about women not making an effort for you if they turned up natural "

I have been in male company when they are saying they prefer 'natural women, then women walk past fully made up and dressed for a night out, and their tongues were all but hanging out

Leicester

"Makeup, false eyelashes, push up bras, corsets, wigs, lip fillers, Brazilian bum lifts, high heels. You're quite a deceitful lot really, aren't you?

I bet you'd complain about women not making an effort for you if they turned up natural "

To be honest, I'm very much a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I prefer to see the real person, flaws and all, and not the image.

I'd even go as far to say heavily made up women put me off. So you're safe

I bet you'd complain about women not making an effort for you if they turned up natural

I have been in male company when they are saying they prefer 'natural women, then women walk past fully made up and dressed for a night out, and their tongues were all but hanging out "

I think if I saw a woman with her tongue hanging out (no matter how much make up), I might be put off

Carlisle usually

To be honest, I'm very much a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I prefer to see the real person, flaws and all, and not the image.

I'd even go as far to say heavily made up women put me off. So you're safe "

Thanks the Gods

I'd query heavily made up as just lipstick, but honestly, I do not want to argue with the final result. So let's go with it.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Judgement abounds all the way through this OP....

Mr

Thanks the Gods

I'd query heavily made up as just lipstick, but honestly, I do not want to argue with the final result. So let's go with it."

Mic drop - boom

Leicester

Thanks the Gods

I'd query heavily made up as just lipstick, but honestly, I do not want to argue with the final result. So let's go with it.

Mic drop - boom"

Withdraw your tongue, you ain't getting any.

"

Mic drop - boom

Withdraw your tongue, you ain't getting any. "

I sense that maybe yours suffers from comments on some of these threads.

By *ex HolesMan 11 weeks ago

Up North

You don’t look at the mantelpiece when you’re poking the fire

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is makeup just a facade though. How many women wear it to bed in case they are seen without it?"

I knew a woman who waited until her husband was asleep to remove her make-up and woke up before him to put it on again.

By *irkby coupleCouple 11 weeks ago

Kirkby

I kinda with Tom, face full of make up, fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake lips, fake tits, some women will do what ever is the latest trend but in my opinion it all looks stupid, but if it makes that person happy, who am I to judge.

Leicester

"

Mic drop - boom

I sense that maybe yours suffers from comments on some of these threads."

Your spidey sense is way off. I've said before, and no doubt will say many times again, what is said in these forums has no affect on my sex life whatsoever. Which, if you're interested, is thriving.

A tiny percentage of fab users look at the forums. Perhaps you should try relying less on them and get out in the real world and perhaps your sex life will take an upturn, after all, I've read how you say you struggle to find a woman *shrug emoji*

"

Mic drop - boom

Your spidey sense is way off. I've said before, and no doubt will say many times again, what is said in these forums has no affect on my sex life whatsoever. Which, if you're interested, is thriving.

A tiny percentage of fab users look at the forums. Perhaps you should try relying less on them and get out in the real world and perhaps your sex life will take an upturn, after all, I've read how you say you struggle to find a woman *shrug emoji*"

Oh, I have been slapped with a haddock

By *issmorganWoman 11 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

They obviously like that look and feel good, so wheres the harm?

Its not my thing, but good job we're all different and dress for ourselves.

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Do they realise they are pretty without all of that slap. Less is more sometimes. "

Spoken like a man that has never woken up next to a girl that wears heavy makeup.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

Mic drop - boom

A tiny percentage of fab users look at the forums. Perhaps you should try relying less on them and get out in the real world and perhaps your sex life will take an upturn, after all, I've read how you say you struggle to find a woman *shrug emoji*

Oh, I have been slapped with a haddock "

Get a room, and use those tongues

Mr

North West

Forum regulars will be pleased to know that instead of makeup (which I do not use), I wear a bag over my head instead. Obviously I select only the finest organic paper one, recycled and of the highest environmental credentials. I'm still using the same bag as 20yrs ago.

Carlisle usually

"Forum regulars will be pleased to know that instead of makeup (which I do not use), I wear a bag over my head instead. Obviously I select only the finest organic paper one, recycled and of the highest environmental credentials. I'm still using the same bag as 20yrs ago."

How very deceitful of you.

But good job on environmental impact

North West

"Forum regulars will be pleased to know that instead of makeup (which I do not use), I wear a bag over my head instead. Obviously I select only the finest organic paper one, recycled and of the highest environmental credentials. I'm still using the same bag as 20yrs ago.

But good job on environmental impact "

I feel that by keeping the old bag on my head, I can pass as several years younger

"They obviously like that look and feel good, so wheres the harm?

Its not my thing, but good job we're all different and dress for ourselves. "

That’s it there’s no harm in it and it should not concern anyone if someone wants to paint themselves green.

By *electableicecreamMan 11 weeks ago

The West

I wonder how many men have been have been face to face with a woman who's wearing full coverage makeup and not even noticed.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 11 weeks ago

Essex

"Makeup, false eyelashes, push up bras, corsets, wigs, lip fillers, Brazilian bum lifts, high heels. You're quite a deceitful lot really, aren't you?"

I always love to read your input on threads. Refreshing, kind and considered. You’re inclusive and well mannered. Honestly you’re a treasure.

(Shit. Perhaps deceit *does* come naturally.)

By *affron40Woman 11 weeks ago

manchester

You have beautiful eyes

You have beautiful eyes "

Does having a third eye class as being beautiful?

By *lowupdollTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Herts

*put the big trowel down. Picks up the little trowel.

By *rimal InstinctCouple 11 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Forum regulars will be pleased to know that instead of makeup (which I do not use), I wear a bag over my head instead. Obviously I select only the finest organic paper one, recycled and of the highest environmental credentials. I'm still using the same bag as 20yrs ago.

I feel that by keeping the old bag on my head, I can pass as several years younger "

Or your showing your age .....ie what if it's a Safeway's paper bag?!

East London

Why did the Avon lady walk funny?

Because her lipstick.

North West

I feel that by keeping the old bag on my head, I can pass as several years younger

Or your showing your age .....ie what if it's a Safeway's paper bag?! "

It's, erm, retro

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

I'm not as young as I once was I'll perhaps never learn

» Add a new message to this topic