FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm unoficially a marriage counsellor LOL

I'm unoficially a marriage counsellor LOL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

Ashton Under Lyne

OK this is 100% true and happened recently

Few months ago a married GF of mine messaged me she was "devastated" and "needed to talk to someone". As my views on marital issues are a not as "main stream" I tend to avoid such convos because I don't think I help much. But obviously I couldn't ignore her so-called cry for help so invited her over

She's 30ish and her long-term partner was cheating on her. She had just tossed his arse out of the house.

Instead of offering her a shoulder to cry on I said to her that I was going to say 2 things to her - first, it was NOT her fault (something she was happy to hear) and second, it was not HIS fault either (something she DID NOT expect, LOL)

She obviously asked me to elaborate. At that time I told her that monogamy was unnatural and currently no marriage (or partnership) should be physically monogamous, it makes no sense. Emotional monogamy is a different story I sort of agree with that (although it IS possible to love more than one - separate discussion). Long story short, I told her she was CORRECT in being angry as he was dishonest with her but it was just sex and I'm sure she's had desires to fuck others. She then admitted that she did have the hots for different men though had not acted on those impulses. I told her that MANY married girls play around. I then told her that 2 married girls who we both know (I did NOT name them) were cheating as we speak and she was very surprised

I told her to consider her options. One was to proceed with dumping him. Second one was to embrace an open marriage and see where things go.

Fast-forward a few months later and they are happy swingers, had their first MMMF 3-some she fucked 2 guys hubby watched and joined in.

PS: No you buggers, her hubby did not cheat on her with me and NO I haven't played with them ....... yet .... Hehehe .........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Sound advice and glad it worked out for them communication is always key

By *eroLondonMan 11 weeks ago

Mayfair

I would just like to enquire if she's bonk worthy?

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Yay, a happy ending.

» Add a new message to this topic