FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xtasia wednesdays

Xtasia wednesdays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andalorians OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Malvern

Hey all, were looking to get our toes moist/jump in for our anniversary. Trouble is, its on a wed! How busy/fun/sexy is it midweek or should we do a weekend?

S&C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee76Man 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Hey all, were looking to get our toes moist/jump in for our anniversary. Trouble is, its on a wed! How busy/fun/sexy is it midweek or should we do a weekend?

S&C "

Hi, Wednesday's is just Flirts bar, which is the bar, cinema, playroom and dungeon, open from 4pm-midnight. It's not as busy as a weekend in the main club, and Wednesdays tend to act more as a pub like environment where you can network, rather than a play event. Tuesdays and Thursdays in Flirts are the busier nights, but if you're making a proper night of it, go for the main club on the weekend

Malvern

Thank you. Were in two minds which would be better, quiet so it less intimidating or busy so we dont get bored lol

S

By *herry delightWoman 11 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I don't know about Xtasia, I have been to other clubs on a Wednesday and it can be hit or miss.

The one I went to a week ago was busy but two weeks before it was very quiet and I left earlier.

The best thing to do is jump in and don't let your first visit be your only visit.

By *ee76Man 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I don't know about Xtasia, I have been to other clubs on a Wednesday and it can be hit or miss.

The one I went to a week ago was busy but two weeks before it was very quiet and I left earlier.

The best thing to do is jump in and don't let your first visit be your only visit. "

Exactly this, we can have a couple of quiet wednesdays, then bam.... busy as hell! There's often no rhyme or reason to it!

By *alesowenCoupleCouple 11 weeks ago

Halesowen

Well we’re coming anyway, even if we have to amuse ourselves.

Malvern

Nout wrong with amusing yourselves! Im sure youll have a few onlookers lol

S

» Add a new message to this topic