FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women a question about bisexual guys

Women a question about bisexual guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un biguy OP   Man 12 weeks ago

belfast

What is it you find sexually attractive about bi guys? And at what point of play does it become a turn off ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ne.eyed.willyMan 12 weeks ago

Ammanford

So far the lasses I've told I'm Bi on other platforms don't like it.

By *riel13Woman 12 weeks ago

Northampton

Someones sexuality is nothing to do with whether I find them attractive or not... I either fancy em or I don't

By *ortySwitchMan 12 weeks ago

london

"So far the lasses I've told I'm Bi on other platforms don't like it."

I know so many women like this. Wierdly many of those same women are either Bi them selfs, or think it's fine for women to be Bi, but not men.

By *un biguy OP   Man 12 weeks ago

belfast

"Someones sexuality is nothing to do with whether I find them attractive or not... I either fancy em or I don't "

No I mean what is attractive about bi men ? Not their looks

By *luefire2Couple 12 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

My Husband is bi, and I find it so hot to see him with another guy. Not just playing about but having proper bi sex together. I love how turned on he gets by it and i love joinging in. There isn't a point that turns me off. I am also bi, and my Husband loves seeing me enjoy myself with a female. I don't know what the problem is? Why do so many people look down at it? I don't shame people that are into stuff that we don't like. We are all here for the same reason, to find what we enjoy.

Mrs R

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 12 weeks ago

I don't understand the confusion we all like different things, 2 Men does nothing for me or my gf, Some people love them, I love Bi Women and lucky for me my gf is Bi curious

By *riel13Woman 12 weeks ago

Northampton

"Someones sexuality is nothing to do with whether I find them attractive or not... I either fancy em or I don't

No I mean what is attractive about bi men ? Not their looks "

I am not attracted to sexuality... The same as most... Most people have no idea if some is bi or not

If you met us in a club, you would have no idea if we were bi......so it all comes down to if you find us attractive or not. We don't walk around with a big arrow over our heads saying "we are bi". Sex is sex.....whatever and whoever turns you on.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 12 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

The lure of bi mmf, that’s what’s sexy. Where we are all into each other, and enjoying each other, and it’s unbridled pleasure

"The lure of bi mmf, that’s what’s sexy. Where we are all into each other, and enjoying each other, and it’s unbridled pleasure "

Exactly this! So hot! All enjoying each other!

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I find sexually attractive guys sexually attractive and if they are bi it makes threesomes more interesting as we can focus on each other rather than having bits rammed into me to fulfil a spit roast bucket list tick off or having to deal with one of the guys not being able to preform due to being in close cock proximity (CCP)

By *ora the explorerWoman 12 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

You wouldn’t know they were bi though? I can’t see how someone can be attractive then suddenly not if they’re bi.

Do you mean put off play with me or if they were playing with another man? I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all so it wouldn’t be something I’m interested in and I’d be put off before anything began.

"You wouldn’t know they were bi though? I can’t see how someone can be attractive then suddenly not if they’re bi.

Do you mean put off play with me or if they were playing with another man? I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all so it wouldn’t be something I’m interested in and I’d be put off before anything began. "

I think it has less to do with physical attraction that the stigma attached to bisexuality. Bisexual men are perceived as less masculine and as more likely to carry an STD than straight men, both of which are turn-offs to women. Straight women like masculine men, not effeminate men.

By *arlot o scaraWoman 12 weeks ago

Hell

"Straight women like masculine men, not effeminate men."

Straight women like men. There’s no further commentary needed.

By *ou only live onceMan 12 weeks ago

London

"You wouldn’t know they were bi though? I can’t see how someone can be attractive then suddenly not if they’re bi.

Do you mean put off play with me or if they were playing with another man? I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all so it wouldn’t be something I’m interested in and I’d be put off before anything began.

I think it has less to do with physical attraction that the stigma attached to bisexuality. Bisexual men are perceived as less masculine and as more likely to carry an STD than straight men, both of which are turn-offs to women. Straight women like masculine men, not effeminate men."

Why would bisexual men automatically be effeminate? Or a gay man for that matter.

I think it has less to do with physical attraction that the stigma attached to bisexuality. Bisexual men are perceived as less masculine and as more likely to carry an STD than straight men, both of which are turn-offs to women. Straight women like masculine men, not effeminate men.

Why would bisexual men automatically be effeminate? Or a gay man for that matter."

It's the stereotype.

By *ora the explorerWoman 12 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I think it has less to do with physical attraction that the stigma attached to bisexuality. Bisexual men are perceived as less masculine and as more likely to carry an STD than straight men, both of which are turn-offs to women. Straight women like masculine men, not effeminate men."

I think if you look back on a few threads on here you will find quite the opposite. In fact I can guarantee you will. I am usually on my own with my disinterest in man on man.

By *unny3Couple 12 weeks ago

dunstable

"If you met us in a club, you would have no idea if we were bi......so it all comes down to if you find us attractive or not. We don't walk around with a big arrow over our heads saying "we are bi". Sex is sex.....whatever and whoever turns you on."
yes I second that me and my partner are both bi and enjoy watching each other with the same sex a big turn for us

By *lowupdollTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Herts

Why would bisexual men automatically be effeminate? Or a gay man for that matter.

It's the stereotype."

That’s odd cause in all the gay bars and cafes I e ever been in the vast majority are so masc they make the average straight man look like Barbie.

By *arlot o scaraWoman 12 weeks ago

Hell

It's the stereotype."

The trash took itself out

By *herry delightWoman 12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

If it's one on one then for me it's doesn't matter if they're bi or straight.

If I am looking for a 3sum then they would have to be bi men.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Herts

It's the stereotype.

The trash took itself out "

By *essTTWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

"What is it you find sexually attractive about bi guys? And at what point of play does it become a turn off ? "

I understand why straight people want straight partners.

But like yourself, I find it strange (and slightly hypocritcal) when bisexual women are biphobic towards bi men.

Me personal I find it attractive seeing men kiss/oral etc but not to see them having full sex, I don't know why.

But if I found someone attractive, male or female it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they were bi. X

By *essTTWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

It's the stereotype.

The trash took itself out "

Yes, they made a non sense comment of the BBC thread as well

By *alm_one4Man 11 weeks ago

RM16

Do you mean put off play with me or if they were playing with another man? I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all so it wouldn’t be something I’m interested in and I’d be put off before anything began. "

Nora’s first para is exactly what was going through my head, I just couldn’t find the words to put it so succinctly.

By *ora the explorerWoman 11 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"What is it you find sexually attractive about bi guys? And at what point of play does it become a turn off ?

But like yourself, I find it strange (and slightly hypocritcal) when bisexual women are biphobic towards bi men.

Me personal I find it attractive seeing men kiss/oral etc but not to see them having full sex, I don't know why.

But if I found someone attractive, male or female it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they were bi. X"

What do you define as biphobic though. I’m bi and I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all in any way. Would you say that is biphobic/double standards/hypocritical?

By *alm_one4Man 11 weeks ago

RM16

"What is it you find sexually attractive about bi guys? And at what point of play does it become a turn off ?

But if I found someone attractive, male or female it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they were bi. X

What do you define as biphobic though. I’m bi and I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all in any way. Would you say that is biphobic/double standards/hypocritical? "

Nora makes another valid point, and here we go again, confusing sexual preferences with bigotry. Just because you suddenly find out that the person you’re talking to is Bi shouldn’t alter the fact that you find them attractive or want to get naked with them. If they say they want to involve a sexual practice that isn’t to your taste then that’s the line. A straight woman having sex with a bi Guy is heterosexual sex.

Were all different and have our preferences, I have a few that I don’t find app, but I have plenty of friends in those groups that I get on with perfectly well regardless.

By *ansexualPandaMan 11 weeks ago

Near You

I had a date with a woman who ended it when she discovered I was bi. Its not that I hid it, it's just not something you necessarily lead with when you start dating someone.

By *essTTWoman 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

What do you define as biphobic though. I’m bi and I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all in any way. Would you say that is biphobic/double standards/hypocritical? "

No that's not what I'm referring to.

I mean bi sexual women who find it a turn off that a man is also bi.

Nothing to do with watching two men together.

Lots of women find a man attractive, and as soon as they find out his bi want nothing further to do with him.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"What is it you find sexually attractive about bi guys? And at what point of play does it become a turn off ? "

I don't.

By *oobaaMan 11 weeks ago

South Shields

Ive actually had abuse via a DM on here for being bi.

By *affron40Woman 11 weeks ago

manchester

I initially came back as a single, many moons ago, for mmf so pretty self explanatory. It’s a dynamic I like. But that then still requires me to be attracted to the men so it was still tricky to achieve.

By *ora the explorerWoman 11 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

What do you define as biphobic though. I’m bi and I don’t find 2 men together a turn on at all in any way. Would you say that is biphobic/double standards/hypocritical?

Lots of women find a man attractive, and as soon as they find out his bi want nothing further to do with him."

Ok yeah I get what you’re saying and it’s a fair point. I’m a bit on the fence with it though. If someone doesn’t give someone a job because they’re bi or moves seats away from them etc then that is biphobic. If someone doesn’t want to have sex with someone because of their sexual preferences I don’t think it is.

Biphobic is hatred/intolerance/aversion. I think it’s a bit strong to call someone biphobic if they choose not to have sex with a bi man or woman. I know a lot won’t agree with me as I’ve had this conversation before but it’s still my opinion on it.

By *essTTWoman 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Lots of women find a man attractive, and as soon as they find out his bi want nothing further to do with him.

Ok yeah I get what you’re saying and it’s a fair point. I’m a bit on the fence with it though. If someone doesn’t give someone a job because they’re bi or moves seats away from them etc then that is biphobic. If someone doesn’t want to have sex with someone because of their sexual preferences I don’t think it is.

Biphobic is hatred/intolerance/aversion. I think it’s a bit strong to call someone biphobic if they choose not to have sex with a bi man or woman. I know a lot won’t agree with me as I’ve had this conversation before but it’s still my opinion on it. "

You're misunderstanding

I never said it was bi phobic for people to not want bi partners, I said its bi phobic when people who are bisexual themselves are put off by potentional partners/fbs being bisexual.

"I understand why straight people want straight partners.

But like yourself, I find it strange (and slightly hypocritcal) when bisexual women are biphobic towards bi men."

» Add a new message to this topic