FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Viking build

Viking build

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

What is Viking build? I'm unaware of a supposed build that viing men has, though I assume that they were strong enough to fight hard.

I've seen it in profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Actually Sophie, they are a construction company from South Manchester

By *lue Eyed JokerMan 12 weeks ago

Always on the move

I have Northen European blood. Does that make me a Viking? If so...I am viking build

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Well I never,

Just found a few sites that promise to get you a Viking Build.......

Just strong like a viking n muscley ...

By *eordieJeansCouple 12 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It’s usually a bloke with a beard and a man bun and that’s his entire personality.

By *C44Man 12 weeks ago

Newbourne

"It’s usually a bloke with a beard and a man bun and that’s his entire personality."

Don't forget the thors hammer necklace ??

By *illy IdolMan 12 weeks ago

Midlands

"It’s usually a bloke with a beard and a man bun and that’s his entire personality."

By *avexxMan 12 weeks ago

cheshire

big hairy geezer

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

When Viking build big house for house people

By *imply DeeWoman 12 weeks ago

Wherever

Fat and hairy, in all the wrong places.

By *lder.Woman 12 weeks ago

Not Local

A tall muscled up version of a dadbod is what it brings to my mind. Beards and long hair. Jewellery, horns and fur capes added extras.

By *inkShyWoman 12 weeks ago

near Windsor

Think it means built like a brick shithouse.

But I have viking blood, so could also mean short and chunky.

By *glyBettyTV/TS 12 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

What it means here & what it actually means are going to be 2 different things.

I thought it would mean someone who damn near a bodybuilder, but that's probably not the case with people using it on here

A bit like "rugby build", you imagine a Rugby player, but what you actually get a is a stocky fat bloke

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Reigate

The opposite of me! Ha

By *onnyJohnMan 12 weeks ago

Doncaster

A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders..

By *avexxMan 12 weeks ago

cheshire

"A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders.. "
,, thats him

By *hunky GentMan 12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Think of me, but longer hair.

Maybe a few pounds lighter.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 12 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

"I have Northen European blood. Does that make me a Viking? If so...I am viking build"

Being a nerd, I went to a talk about Viking genetics at the British Museum. Basically, if you’re ethnically a Brit then you’re descended from vikings somewhere in your heritage (I expect it’s probably the same for all European)

Maldon and Peterborough

"I have Northen European blood. Does that make me a Viking? If so...I am viking build

Being a nerd, I went to a talk about Viking genetics at the British Museum. Basically, if you’re ethnically a Brit then you’re descended from vikings somewhere in your heritage (I expect it’s probably the same for all European)"

My surname is Scandinavian so I must have some viking in me.

"What it means here & what it actually means are going to be 2 different things.

I thought it would mean someone who damn near a bodybuilder, but that's probably not the case with people using it on here

A bit like "rugby build", you imagine a Rugby player, but what you actually get a is a stocky fat bloke "

Too true.

Maldon and Peterborough

"What it means here & what it actually means are going to be 2 different things.

A bit like "rugby build", you imagine a Rugby player, but what you actually get a is a stocky fat bloke "

That's me.

By *ou only live onceMan 12 weeks ago

London

Preach!

By *igR93Man 12 weeks ago

Sarcasm City

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

A bit like "rugby build", you imagine a Rugby player, but what you actually get a is a stocky fat bloke

That's me. "

Got the viking build and muscles cos I'm a massive 6'5

19 stone 3 but no facial hair does that interest any of the ladies

My wife excluded lol hi hunni xxx

Maldon and Peterborough

That's me.

Got the viking build and muscles cos I'm a massive 6'5

19 stone 3 but no facial hair does that interest any of the ladies

My wife excluded lol hi hunni xxx"

I was more thinking that I'm the 'presumed' rugby build - 5'8" and 21 stone.

"A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders.. ,, thats him "

Wow guys,nice bit of generalisation there. Just for the record I spent 16 years gathering medals in NI, former Yugoslavian states Afghanistan and Iraq (sleeping in tents with spiders the size of dinner plates) maintaining helicopters. Have helped design and deliver both aircraft and nuclear powerplants and have never had anyone fix any motor I've ever owned including engine conversions.

It's true, I've grown my hair and look after myself and am sporting a bit of a beard because I'm going to a festival with a load of other guys and gals with Twat knots.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 12 weeks ago

Tamworth

Uhtred. Nothing else will do.

Maldon and Peterborough

"Uhtred. Nothing else will do. "

I'll get me coat.

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

"Uhtred. Nothing else will do.

I'll get me coat.

"

Left the building

Maldon and Peterborough

"Uhtred. Nothing else will do.

I'll get me coat.

Left the building "

Stage left.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 12 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

"A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders.. ,, thats him

Wow guys,nice bit of generalisation there. Just for the record I spent 16 years gathering medals in NI, former Yugoslavian states Afghanistan and Iraq (sleeping in tents with spiders the size of dinner plates) maintaining helicopters. Have helped design and deliver both aircraft and nuclear powerplants and have never had anyone fix any motor I've ever owned including engine conversions.

It's true, I've grown my hair and look after myself and am sporting a bit of a beard because I'm going to a festival with a load of other guys and gals with Twat knots."

It’s a shame your pics are only of the Mrs

By *a LunaWoman 12 weeks ago

South

Big rawwwwwwrrrrr type of build.

Beard

Long hair

That’s what I think of when I think of a Viking.

Central

"A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders.. "

That's the best

Central

"A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders..

That's the best "

Not that I'm looking for a man like that

Central

"Big rawwwwwwrrrrr type of build.

Beard

Long hair

That’s what I think of when I think of a Viking.

"

I'd probably agree. I saw a chubby bloke who disliked shaving instead

"A muscled up bearded tattooed hard looking fucka generally with a mullet or some twat knot who in reality couldn't change a plug and jumps at the sight of spiders.. ,, thats him

It's true, I've grown my hair and look after myself and am sporting a bit of a beard because I'm going to a festival with a load of other guys and gals with Twat knots.

It’s a shame your pics are only of the Mrs"

Mostly nobody has been interested in seeing the male side of our equation as you asked so nicely I switched on some private ones. To be fair I am a bit of a crap viking as I don't have any tattoos and I am more athletic than beef build

By *urry BlokeMan 12 weeks ago

Ouch

Central

"Actually Sophie, they are a construction company from South Manchester "

Thanks Granny. Should we be looking at their blokes? Have you had them in?

By *onnyJohnMan 12 weeks ago

Doncaster

It's true, I've grown my hair and look after myself and am sporting a bit of a beard because I'm going to a festival with a load of other guys and gals with Twat knots."

Aye, tis a generalisation, but a fairly accurate one, not to say there aren't exceptions to the rule... and you're not the only one with medals

Central

I must add that I've some especially attractive, muscled, strong looking men, who described themselves as Vikings. Yes please,

It was the use of Viking build that threw me, as I'd not perceived the men of old to have been anything but strong men, able to navigate and fight

» Add a new message to this topic