FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question

Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adistic_vision OP   Man 12 weeks ago

bolsover

Now I’m working away at minute with the dogs just finished shift in Peterborough and now driven to a really quiet road. I have just looked on who’s near by and it says a lovely looking Scottish lady is within a mile now I can see a mile all round me. 4 meters from me is another sprinter van lifer with potted plants in the window I wonder if this is the lovely scotty now do I tap on door and and see or leave it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *or-QueeningMan 12 weeks ago

Manchester

Don't knock on. You don't have her consent to meet, it might frighten her to have a random man knock at her door, and if it isn't her you might freak out someone completely random who has no idea what you're talking about if you mention Fab.

Very bad idea.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Yeh bad idea... Just message on here first

By *ellhungvweMan 12 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Never do that. The very last thing you should do is approach someone in public talking about fab.

By *r SproutMan 12 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Ask to borrow a cup of sugar

By *imply DeeWoman 12 weeks ago

Wherever

Creepy af.

By *ucka39Man 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

It could be a lesson learnt but could you recover from it

By *affron40Woman 12 weeks ago

manchester

Good god. I’m concerned you even need to ask this. Of course not. It’s creepy as fuck.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Herts

The fact you are even asking

By *onkeynutWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

Yeh location isn’t that accurate.

You really think that it would be appropriate to approach a woman in a van on a quiet road and then ask her for sex? Fab or no fab it does not matter.

That’s assuming it is her… which it is unlikely to be tbh.

By *mmaleiaWoman 12 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

*orders an extra lock for my van *

By *y the cCouple 12 weeks ago

guernsey

Yes it’s a very bad idea tbh. How would you feel if you were at home and some random knocked on the door and asked if you were “x” from fab?

How do you think it would go?

By *ackformore100Man 12 weeks ago

Tin town

Yeah people saying hi to eachother... Especially men saying hi to a woman... Das ist verboten. What are you thinking? How dare you say hello to someone without their consent to say "morning. Beautiful day isn't it?"

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah people saying hi to eachother... Especially men saying hi to a woman... Das ist verboten. What are you thinking? How dare you say hello to someone without their consent to say "morning. Beautiful day isn't it?" "

Do you routinely knock on strangers doors to bid them a good morning?

By *aomilatteCouple 12 weeks ago

Midlands

"Now I’m working away at minute with the dogs just finished shift in Peterborough and now driven to a really quiet road. I have just looked on who’s near by and it says a lovely looking Scottish lady is within a mile now I can see a mile all round me. 4 meters from me is another sprinter van lifer with potted plants in the window I wonder if this is the lovely scotty now do I tap on door and and see or leave it "

It's not her in the van. It wouldn't say within a mile if she was 4 metres away. Within a mile is 1/2 mile to 1 mile away. It might be 18 stone Bob in the van who likes plants.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op message the lady showing on your 'who's near'. If it is the woman with the pot plants and she's interested who knows what might happen

somewhere

"Yeah people saying hi to eachother... Especially men saying hi to a woman... Das ist verboten. What are you thinking? How dare you say hello to someone without their consent to say "morning. Beautiful day isn't it?" "

Yes because knocking on someone’s van door in a remote location is perfectly normal/ok.

It’s fucking weird and would unnerve a lot of women.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

Don't go knocking that's well creepy what if she's with her kids or something?!

Message like a normal human.

By *alandNitaCouple 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

The who's near will tell you if someone is "within a quarter of a mile", so it's unlikely that within a mile is right next to you.

Cal

Leeds

If some fabber knocked on my door to say good morning and to see if I was on fab, I'd be absolutely furious - it's not a hi passing in the street it's creepy as fuck.

People have kids, a family life away from fab you don't go knocking on their doors.

By *ellhungvweMan 12 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Yeah people saying hi to eachother... Especially men saying hi to a woman... Das ist verboten. What are you thinking? How dare you say hello to someone without their consent to say "morning. Beautiful day isn't it?"

Yes because knocking on someone’s van door in a remote location is perfectly normal/ok.

It’s fucking weird and would unnerve a lot of women."

Some random knocking on my car in a car park unnerves me.

By *iscoman7771000Man 12 weeks ago

birmingham

I agree

Message her

What harm can it do after all she is on a swingers site

By *uenevereWoman 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 13/07/24 08:50:35]

By *uenevereWoman 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OP do not, I repeat DO NOT. Go knock on the door.

As others have said the fact that you even considered this was an option beggars belief

By *or-QueeningMan 12 weeks ago

Manchester

Mate, you're the odd one out in these responses, many of which are from women explaining how they would feel if this happened to them. Maybe try listening to them?

Kinda missing the point here

Sorry this is just very odd behaviour in my view.

By *eordieJeansCouple 12 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If you knock on the van make sure you’re carrying a shovel and some rope. You wouldn’t want to look creepy or anything

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 13/07/24 09:28:41]

By *agatoXXXMan 12 weeks ago

Mordor

Aside from the complete stupidity of the idea, the OPs name would be a red flag.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 12 weeks ago

Southampton

"Now I’m working away at minute with the dogs just finished shift in Peterborough and now driven to a really quiet road. I have just looked on who’s near by and it says a lovely looking Scottish lady is within a mile now I can see a mile all round me. 4 meters from me is another sprinter van lifer with potted plants in the window I wonder if this is the lovely scotty now do I tap on door and and see or leave it "

As if you even need to ask if this is a bad idea!!!

By *ucka39Man 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Respect someone's privacy

Just because maybe able to see on whose near, people do have a private life beyond the site.

Sending a simple message saying that your in the area and spotted them on whose near could potentially freak them out as they haven't gotten to know you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think if you have 'who's near ' enabled its going to attract messages.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

O.P. is there anything in a name ?

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I hope for her sake, you decided to leave it and not go knocking op.

Tin town

"Yeah people saying hi to eachother... Especially men saying hi to a woman... Das ist verboten. What are you thinking? How dare you say hello to someone without their consent to say "morning. Beautiful day isn't it?"

Do you routinely knock on strangers doors to bid them a good morning? "

I didn't read the op as that was what he was going to do.i thought it was 2 vans in a lay by. And no. That would be silly. Although I get plenty of strangers knocking on my door trying to sell me stuff. Bloody annoying I can tell you.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you routinely knock on strangers doors to bid them a good morning?

I didn't read the op as that was what he was going to do.i thought it was 2 vans in a lay by. And no. That would be silly. Although I get plenty of strangers knocking on my door trying to sell me stuff. Bloody annoying I can tell you. "

We've got a big old people's 'only knock it we know you' type notice.

Tin town

Mate, you're the odd one out in these responses, many of which are from women explaining how they would feel if this happened to them. Maybe try listening to them? "

2 dog walkers walk past eachother... "morning". "morning" "lovely day isn't it?" etc... Nobody said anyone needs to knock on anyone's door. I'm saying society is the worse for people being scared to exchange basic pleasantries with each other. If people are so scared of eachother that they darent greet someone that's a very sad situation.

somewhere

Mate, you're the odd one out in these responses, many of which are from women explaining how they would feel if this happened to them. Maybe try listening to them?

2 dog walkers walk past eachother... "morning". "morning" "lovely day isn't it?" etc... Nobody said anyone needs to knock on anyone's door. I'm saying society is the worse for people being scared to exchange basic pleasantries with each other. If people are so scared of eachother that they darent greet someone that's a very sad situation. "

No one is talking about saying hi to someone in the street… that is very different to knocking on a van door in a remote area in the hope of sex.

Leeds

2 dog walkers walk past eachother... "morning". "morning" "lovely day isn't it?" etc... Nobody said anyone needs to knock on anyone's door. I'm saying society is the worse for people being scared to exchange basic pleasantries with each other. If people are so scared of eachother that they darent greet someone that's a very sad situation. "

Yes hi in the street is totally different to what the op is actually suggesting

By *ophieslutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

Dear God

I've seen a lot of Fab in 15 years and this is up there in the worst mindsets to even consider it's a reasonable idea

If the user is very precisely looking for someone exactly like you, not just male and in the same age group, then a message is okay.

But most of us would be unnerved that a man thinks he knows who and where we are.

I had a man come to the door and ask for me by name and pretended to be an estate agent, after trying to work out where I was and it was unsettling that people could do that, when in a very remote position

When most messages we can get are often disturbing, consider it unreasonable to approach anyone except via direct message. Jeez

By *ou only live onceMan 12 weeks ago

London

Mate, you're the odd one out in these responses, many of which are from women explaining how they would feel if this happened to them. Maybe try listening to them? "

I don't think this is a male/female thing. I'd never want some stranger knocking on my door either. It's highly bizarre that the OP even thought this was an option.

By *d mirerMan 12 weeks ago

lost

How do you actually envisage this playing out post random door knocking ?

By *educing_EmCouple 12 weeks ago

Tipperary

This would actually terrify me

By *toC Thats MeWoman 12 weeks ago

Sheffield

Christ on a bike just NO. Just because someone is nearby doesn’t mean they want to have you in their personal space never mind have sex with you.

» Add a new message to this topic