FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chronic illness blues

Chronic illness blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oydyke OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

Southampton (they/them)

Been having a terrible flare up of one of my chronic illnesses. Usually I can manage it and get on with it but this one seems to be getting me down. It’s also worrying, as the symptoms seem to be getting worse as opposed to dying down.

Been using my Bible a lot more for comfort (seeing as I can’t bloody comfort eat)

I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening

P.S it was my birthday the other day and I can’t even enjoy my own cake I think that’s the worst part of this whole ordeal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *midnight-Woman 12 weeks ago

Awww it sounds like you are going through a really tough time, sending you lots of virtual hugs and love and hope you feel better soon xxxx

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

"Been having a terrible flare up of one of my chronic illnesses. Usually I can manage it and get on with it but this one seems to be getting me down. It’s also worrying, as the symptoms seem to be getting worse as opposed to dying down.

Been using my Bible a lot more for comfort (seeing as I can’t bloody comfort eat)

I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening

P.S it was my birthday the other day and I can’t even enjoy my own cake I think that’s the worst part of this whole ordeal "

Bless you hun flare ups are horrible I'm in my early months of chronic pain I can't pretend to know how you feel but just wanted you to know someone is listening and big hug for you hun x mrs

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...Been using my Bible a lot more for comfort (seeing as I can’t bloody comfort eat)

I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening "

·

I hope you can find comfort in your ecclesiastical learnings, OP. †

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 12 weeks ago

London

Same boat, having very frustrating experiences with healthcare professionals.

» Add a new message to this topic