FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Make a wish...

Make a wish...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or-Queening OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Manchester

...on behalf of the person who posted above you. Take a look at their profile if it's someone you're not familiar with for clues, or just post something silly - but make it something nice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affron40Woman 12 weeks ago

manchester

"...on behalf of the person who posted above you. Take a look at their profile if it's someone you're not familiar with for clues, or just post something silly - but make it something nice. "

I wish for your face to be used as a stool fur the whole weekend

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I wish for a life time supply of vimto to be delivered to her by Jeffrey Dahmer.

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

I wish her a new broomstick.

By *hunky GentMan 12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"...on behalf of the person who posted above you. Take a look at their profile if it's someone you're not familiar with for clues, or just post something silly - but make it something nice.

I wish for your face to be used as a stool fur the whole weekend "

I'd live to have an ice-cream with her.

I'd even splash out on a Vimto.

By *HUSH-Man 12 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 12/07/24 17:48:47]

By *eliWoman 12 weeks ago

"I wish her a new broomstick."

I wish for you to find the perfect love affair with someone makes you happy. Embraces you for all you are, likes gin and is suitably... eloquent. Passionate.

By *layfullsamMan 12 weeks ago

Solihull

"I wish for a life time supply of vimto to be delivered to her by Jeffrey Dahmer.

"

That she sets up a rescue centre for injured haggis

By *ansoffateMan 12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"I wish her a new broomstick."

I wish for him to get a golden ticket to a magical perfume factory from Wally Winka

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 12 weeks ago

Leeds

"I wish her a new broomstick.

I wish for him to get a golden ticket to a magical perfume factory from Wally Winka"

I wish he’d find his true calling, and be the knees of destiny.

The mr

By *eliWoman 12 weeks ago

Because I liked this thread but it suffered from too many premature posters at once.

Chunky, it's almost clichéd but my wish would be for you to find someone who wears blue lingerie. Who finds you irresistible.

Playfull Sam? That person with a gsoh. Who'll also pay for you to have a private pool installed.

And Mr Knight? For the world to see that soft gooey interior under your giant flashing neon dick sign.

By *or-Queening OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Manchester

"Because I liked this thread but it suffered from too many premature posters at once.

Chunky, it's almost clichéd but my wish would be for you to find someone who wears blue lingerie. Who finds you irresistible.

Playfull Sam? That person with a gsoh. Who'll also pay for you to have a private pool installed.

And Mr Knight? For the world to see that soft gooey interior under your giant flashing neon dick sign.

"

To find a beautifully illustrated old hardback edition of a gothic classic cheap in a charity shop.

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Because I liked this thread but it suffered from too many premature posters at once.

To find a beautifully illustrated old hardback edition of a gothic classic cheap in a charity shop. "

I wish you a plethora of ready and willing inner thighs, or failing that a really cool new arthouse horror film release to watch.

» Add a new message to this topic