FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does Joe Biden remind you of the commander in Police Academy?. The guy with the gold fish on his des

Does Joe Biden remind you of the commander in Police Academy?. The guy with the gold fish on his des

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *madeus999 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

A striking comparison. Discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

According to Nick Ferrari's Guest on LBC just this minute there's a joke there somewhere ...... not in my book tho.

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

No, he reminds me of something far worse.

A man in a seat of unimaginable power, and no longer has the faculties to discharge it responsibly.

The Police Academy Commandant was just a loveable grandfather figure, who’s a bit of a wally at times.

By *madeus999 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

Do feel sorry for him.

By *ark73XXXMan 12 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

Yes - and he’s still a better option than the other guy

By *iddlesticksMan 12 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

He reminds me of the goldfish.

By *rowley616Man 12 weeks ago

Scarborough

Dems are just handing Trump the presidency again. Just like they did in 2016.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

When you think of all the minutes in all the hours of all the days he gets things right and does them well and yet he is going to be judged solely on a few ( thought admittedly highly embarrassing ) verbal slip ups during a long and exhausting campaign GOD help all of us in these modern day witch hunts.

Out of the two of them I know which one is more likely to press the button for a trivial reason.

As soon as an older person fluffs a ling they shout ... too fucking old.... they show their own fears , biases and viciousness. And stupidity - I forgot stupidity.

Let's have a 20 year old who knows fuck all instead.

By *8on33Man 12 weeks ago

winfrith

We all have something to learn every day if the weapon didn't exist the temptation to push the button wouldn't be there

By *hawn ScottMan 12 weeks ago

london Brixton

And they all had Johnsons lassard!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 12 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Reminds me of Ronald Reagan, always had that ‘Can someone tell me what I’m doing’ look on his face.

By *assy69Man 12 weeks ago

West Sussex and Wales

Yet the other fella rambles nonsense and peddles his falsehoods, and the world ignores him and ignores that he is not a lot younger than Joe, whilst Joe has to deal with being President, under scrutiny 24 hours as a day, and has to endure the world’s press hounding him about his age, his competency, his health and making it all front page News so it becomes a focus of an election which is about so much more ……. For the Americans it seems that it is just another case of who is the least worst choice …….. we are all doomed!!

» Add a new message to this topic