FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fell in love

Fell in love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ut of my depth OP   Man 12 weeks ago

leamington

I was chatting to someone off fab for a long time. If I'm honest I fell in love. The sad bit is we never met. I know I shouldn't of but sometimes you just click with someone. Alas now we don't talk and I have deleted all ways to contact her because I knew I would be weak and try to reengage her company I'm a little bit sad and lost atm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

You're not alone, OP for I have just extricated myself from a similar situation. Although I ·did· meet though.

Feelings...they should be abolished, for they are the doom of men.

By *ucsherMan 12 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Easier to catch feelings than a cold for me!

By *he turned me GreyCouple 12 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Sounds like it became a case of, you being out of your depth...

Mr

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I was chatting to someone off fab for a long time. If I'm honest I fell in love. The sad bit is we never met. I know I shouldn't of but sometimes you just click with someone. Alas now we don't talk and I have deleted all ways to contact her because I knew I would be weak and try to reengage her company I'm a little bit sad and lost atm"

My wife had a meet a couple of weeks ago and he's now officially her boyfriend. I'm sorry to hear it didn't go the way you might have hoped.

By *ora the explorerWoman 12 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I couldn’t fall for someone I’ve never met. I know it happens though, I’ve seen some of those catfish programmes and the people are heartbroken on there.

Hopefully you’ll get chatting to someone else soon x

By *eordieJeansCouple 12 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We’ve all had feelings for someone who doesn’t feel the same way at one point or another. You’ve done the right thing cutting contact and it’ll only get easier with time.

That’s enough seriousness from me for the day.

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Probably being able to feel for someone is preferable to not feeling at all.

Hopefully op you will experience those good feelings again

By *ot to giggleWoman 12 weeks ago

Coventry

"I was chatting to someone off fab for a long time. If I'm honest I fell in love. The sad bit is we never met. I know I shouldn't of but sometimes you just click with someone. Alas now we don't talk and I have deleted all ways to contact her because I knew I would be weak and try to reengage her company I'm a little bit sad and lost atm"

you probably fell for the ideal of who they were - its easily done and we all have emotions. Hope you start to feel better soon xxx

By *eliWoman 12 weeks ago

Being a little sad and lost is crap OP but those negative emotions don't last forever. It's okay to sit with them for a bit you know? You don't have to be smiling all the time.

I think feelings, loving another... it's a strength. To lean in to how you feel, to love even though nothing might come of it, even if it can hurt.

The happier feelings will return in time and hopefully the next person? It's reciprocated. You meet them. You fall in love because for all the messy pain it can bring, it's better to have that brief glimmer of joy than not at all.

By *offiaCoolWoman 12 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

Awww. I feel a little bit sad, reading you are sad

By *ansoffateMan 12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Sometimes happiness; sometimes sadness.

Potentially, love comes with loss. The loss of other relationships, one's own feeling of independence and autonomy. The security that one will not experience such loss again, in the future.

To quote a dear friend. All love requires a leap of faith and yet is destined to end in tragedy. It's the bit in the middle that makes it all worthwhile. And for all the pain I have felt, I find myself still inclined to agree.

The idea of a life without the potential for love, for me, is like wandering an art gallery filled with floral paintings, without ever sitting in a meadow; making daisy-chains and gazing up at the clouds, till they turn into stars.

leamington

Oh thanks guys. Didn't expect so much love. I'll be fine but as crude as most of fabs members are there are truly some very genuine and deliciously wonderful friends out there. I'm getting back on that horse and it will lead me to water

By *ormalguy71Man 12 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I think if you have a tendancy to fall for someone easily, and not for a second saying you do then maybe this is not the place for you to be looking.

You have to remember what this site is

By *midnight-Woman 12 weeks ago

Love fucking sucks

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'm really sorry you're feeling that way op.

I'd have to meet someone and spend some real time with them, before I could fall in love though.

By *issmorganWoman 12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Was there a reason you couldn't meet each other op?.

By *w214Couple 12 weeks ago

Wirral

"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all" - Ghengis Khan, date unknown.

By *ellinever70Woman 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Hopefully you'll at least get to meet the next person you fall in love with

By *oadsafun1960Man 12 weeks ago

Somerset & Hertfordshire

I met, then fell in love, made changes to my life only to discover it was just a game to her, but too late to undo the changes I made.

How does that song go ...

'Love hurts'

By *onkeynutWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

I don’t believe you can genuinely fall for someone you haven’t met, more fall for the idea of someone.

I’m sure this doesn’t make you feel any better but time is the best healer.

Remember, it’s not real until it’s real.

By *lfa RomeoMan 12 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

It's happened to me too OP. Loves a bitch

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

You are right op, you simply just click with peoples personalities, and their presence is sometimes never needed.

Whether that then grows into love in the future, only you and the universe knows.

Good luck getting over it op, you’ll be alright after a few pints…. Or the next woman apparently.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I'll be a little sympathetic...but can you fall in love without meeting? Is it not just lust or infatuation?

I've been there, and thought it was love. But I don't think love goes away. And now I'm fine, I'm sure you will be in time too op.

By *iker JackMan 12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I believe you can create feelings with someone online that you have not met.

Sometimes you talk at a deeper level or spend more time with them in a day than you may someone outside of the internet

I watched a programme on phone sex talkers once. This woman said that she would tell men she was in lingerie and playing with herself but admitted she was actually mostly ironing or doing housework or anything but playing

When you talk to someone online you fall for the persona of the person and there are some great wordsmiths out there

leamington

And the royal family lol

By *xstaceyxxTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Derbyshire.

I always fall in love seeing a good cock, especially wearing stocking and suspenders.

By *4bimMan 12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Good luck

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 12 weeks ago

Southampton

"You're not alone, OP for I have just extricated myself from a similar situation. Although I ·did· meet though.

Feelings...they should be abolished, for they are the doom of men."

And women...

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 12/07/24 18:31:51]

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

I do not believe you can fall in love with someone you've never met. She could be completely different in real life. If you're able to reach out and arrange a meet why not try that and see where it leads? But if there is no chance of you reconnecting, try not to dwell on it too much. I understand it's a crappy situation but thinking what could of been won't make you feel any better. You never know how it would have worked out in real life, you need to focus on yourself.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 12 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Thinking you feel in love with the fantasy. Like others have said how can you fall in love with someone you've met irl

Mr

By *ark73XXXMan 12 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

Generally nice messages - apart from a few - on this thread.

Stay strong OP - time passes and it begins to hurt less.

» Add a new message to this topic