FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cross dressing

Cross dressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *niking OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Hull

Do all cross dressers need to have smooth bodies or would someone find it horny if the CD is actually hairy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achel SmythTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Farnborough

There are many CDs who are probably unable to be smooth due to domestic situations, or don’t want to be seen to have shaved legs etc.

For me, I’m smooth all over, and away from being Rachel genuinely don’t like body hair. It is for me trying to be as close as I can to being feminine …. plus the look and feel of nylons on freshly shaved legs is wonderful!!

R xx

By *glyBettyTV/TS 12 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

No-one needs to do anything. Many guys prefer crossdressers to have smooth bodies and feel feminine to the touch, but of course there are some guys who aren't bothered.

I always try to have a smooth body but I understand it isn't always possible for some people to do that.

Just be honest with people who message you if it's going to be a hairy or smooth situation on a meet.

By *tephTV67TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Cheshire

There’s a HPW (hairy panty wearer) or CD (crossdresser) in both cases they don’t necessarily have to shave legs, arm hair or even beards.

So you don’t have to shave off any hair and I’m sure there’s some guys or even couples on here that wouldn’t insist on it.

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

A CD is exactly that, a cross

dresser. He does not want to try and pass as a fem so we expect them to be hairy.

» Add a new message to this topic