FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reading the profile and the response

Reading the profile and the response

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

OK so I just thought I would see what others think of this.

On this site most women (who hold al the cards and rightly so) say READ THE PROFILE.

Which I always do. Must be VWE, over 6ft, like tattoos, Don't like tattoos, muscles, no muscles etc etc to name a few.

So I only ever message women where I match the criteria, they normally say don't just message "hi how are you" which I get, its pointless.

So it's like applying for a job, I try and make the message appropriate to the profile, messaging bout things we might have in common, always send a face pic, talk about myself, ask questions I think they will appreciate, put some real effort in.

Then the response you generally get after all that is ....

Hey thanks for the message how's you?

And then you realise they are the ones copying and pasting from others profiles.

Sorry it just makes me laugh, I know there's alot of bad apples on here but preach what you sow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

This is a new one.

Complaints about actually getting replies.

That’s more than a lot of guys get here.

What response do you want?

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

If you're getting responses then you're doing better than many.

No point in being negative. Use it as an opportunity to continue the conversation.

You've succeeded in getting their attention. Don't lose it by resorting to one line message tennis.

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

To be clear it's not a complaint, I'm just saying it's funny how it's works.

I enjoy the messaging, its a challenge, like I say I message people where I think we gave common ground.

By *rRiosMan 12 weeks ago

dublin

"This is a new one.

Complaints about actually getting replies.

That’s more than a lot of guys get here.

What response do you want? "

I’ll infer one that shows the same level of effort. I assume the OP has never been on Bumble

By *imply DeeWoman 12 weeks ago

Wherever

Not everyone is great at online interactions and some people have problems with written communication, English being not their first language, as a fine example.

Sounds like another complaint, what’s next?

Women actually want to meet?

By *awpleasureMan 12 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"To be clear it's not a complaint, I'm just saying it's funny how it's works.

I enjoy the messaging, its a challenge, like I say I message people where I think we gave common ground.

"

Yes I'm with you OP. I truly get what you're saying. Had replies with just a few words back like, cocksize? any better pics or just cock pic? When their profile says don't send a cock pic.

You do think, did I really need to go to all that effort? But yes a reply of any kind is a bonus.

My biggest bug bearer is the man must be able to accommodate when they can't and if the man can't he's obviously married.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 12 weeks ago

Tamworth

I think there are a few issues at play. Firstly, people who get a lot of messages might send shorter ones initially because they’re almost going through a triage process. They want to reply but are replying to many to get a feel - anyone can send a good first message so they’re engaging with those who have potential to see where it goes.

Secondly - if they’re just not putting any effort in past that point, and that’s not for you, they’re showing you who they are and you can choose to end comms.

By *awpleasureMan 12 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I think there are a few issues at play. Firstly, people who get a lot of messages might send shorter ones initially because they’re almost going through a triage process. They want to reply but are replying to many to get a feel - anyone can send a good first message so they’re engaging with those who have potential to see where it goes.

Secondly - if they’re just not putting any effort in past that point, and that’s not for you, they’re showing you who they are and you can choose to end comms. "

Good to see another opinion. It explains a lot tbh

» Add a new message to this topic