FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tuesday mental health check in

Tuesday mental health check in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveE10 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

derry

Hello folks, I’ve seen this done in another forum.

How are you feeling today ? As much as we try not every day is a good day how is your headspace and if anyone wants to vent feel free to use this as a safe space to get it off your mind. My pms are always open for advice/ to be ranted to or even for someone to cry with. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE

Hope yous are all well and keep your heads up you sexy fuckers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 12 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I'm OK but very sad as I lost one of my cats in the night but she was old and frail

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

Love to say great but sadly menopause and period and my backs gone again need a break

By *punk n gushCouple 12 weeks ago

walmer

"I'm OK but very sad as I lost one of my cats in the night but she was old and frail"

Oh bless you hun big hugs

derry

"Love to say great but sadly menopause and period and my backs gone again need a break "

Head up

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Cant get any enthusiasm for my work at the moment. Had anticipated meeting someone for a social this week but that may have fallen through. Could do with it stopping raining as the hates going for walks in it (I like decent walks). Clearly first world problems (and worse things happen at sea, and all that)

By *haneleviMan 12 weeks ago

Kidderminster

Really great thread this !

Been to a funeral today for a younger friend. So emotions running high but otherwise all good here ! Here for chats if needed by anyone.

derry

"Really great thread this !

Been to a funeral today for a younger friend. So emotions running high but otherwise all good here ! Here for chats if needed by anyone. "

Keep your head up dude, your friend is looking down on you now here if you want to chat about it

By *haneleviMan 12 weeks ago

Kidderminster

"Really great thread this !

Been to a funeral today for a younger friend. So emotions running high but otherwise all good here ! Here for chats if needed by anyone.

Keep your head up dude, your friend is looking down on you now here if you want to chat about it "

Thankyou buddy. Was a great service so a good send off for him. Good to see some old faces again and put things behind us. So that's a positive.

Thanks mate. That's good of you !

» Add a new message to this topic