FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The appearance of things...

The appearance of things...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

Inspired by another thread...

Could the appearance of someone's vulva/penis (call it whatever you want) put you off? Say they have larger lips and you prefer smaller. They have foreskin, you prefer cut etc.

Do you have a particular aesthetic you favour in either? If yes, what is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 12 weeks ago

St Neots

I will actually be brave and say it.. I do prefer the neat and tidys and smaller lips. Only if they were extremely large and hanging out would it put me off though, but even then I'd still probably fuck it

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Until the world of fab I never gave either much thought. Now it would be weird to meet a guy without seeing his penis first.

Genitals are a part of the body, and like any body part, some people own more attractive parts than others.

I probably have double standards in wanting a pretty penis when I know my genital region looks like a driven over lasagne (I've seen other women's, mine ain't pretty).

I'd be more inclined to spend time face to penis if it was attractive, if not they'd just have to settle with penetration.

By *agatoXXXMan 12 weeks ago

Mordor

I have no problems with any lady parts, as long as I can't see all the way up to the uterus.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 12 weeks ago

little house on the praire

Absolutely no problem at all

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

#notallvaginas are beautiful. But most are, one way or another.

I think I’m too polite to recoil screaming at the moment of reveal.

Sorry, I should take the question seriously, for Meli’s sake. I look at this way: an exceptionally nice-looking pussy is a bonus, not an essential. A cunt worthy of compliments is a nice thing to find. But it’s a nice surprise, nothing more. I’m not going to put my clothes back on and leave over such a small thing. If I’m so taken with a woman that I’m in her bed, face to face with her bits … I’m already into her. Sometimes literally.

"Until the world of fab I never gave either much thought. Now it would be weird to meet a guy without seeing his penis first.

Genitals are a part of the body, and like any body part, some people own more attractive parts than others.

I probably have double standards in wanting a pretty penis when I know my genital region looks like a driven over lasagne (I've seen other women's, mine ain't pretty).

I'd be more inclined to spend time face to penis if it was attractive, if not they'd just have to settle with penetration."

That would be a hard punishment for any man to bear - not sure which man is going to stand up and take one for the team

By *hrek101Man 12 weeks ago

Herts

I am not a fan of a bush TBH.

By *ycanNightsMan 12 weeks ago

Workington

Some cunts are nicer than other cunts

But if I'm into you ...then it really doesn't matter. There are far more important things to be concerned with.

By *urnedoutniceagainMan 12 weeks ago

louth

Coyoteugly makes a good point regarding the fact that we can flock through numerous pictures and compare them all whereas previously you would get to see unless you were lucky enough. Everyone has a preference but I would never walk away from someone based on the appearance of their genitals!

By *he Silver FuxMan 12 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

The appearance of a foof wouldn’t put me ‘off’ but the condition it’s in would - personal hygiene trumps any aesthetic opinion. However I do like lips that can spread and stay apart of their own volition, a clitoris that has attitude and stands out, demanding attention

There has only been one time where I saw someone’s trouser snake for the first time, and said no way is that thing going in me! It was a very weird moment. I did say, thanks but no thanks to the guy. It was simply way too big, and back then I didn’t fancy having a torn cunt.

I may have a preference but if I’m into the guy, his penis won’t deter me on its own. Unless it was another BigHarold-like cock.

As for vulvas, I must say one that isn’t visually appealing would put me off the woman. It has not happened so far but I have seen photos of ones that don’t appeal.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

It's feasible that I'd not continue with repeat meets, if a cock wasn't quite doing it for me, by a long shot, despite communication etc Fickle

St Neots

"Coyoteugly makes a good point regarding the fact that we can flock through numerous pictures and compare them all whereas previously you would get to see unless you were lucky enough. Everyone has a preference but I would never walk away from someone based on the appearance of their genitals!"

No other guy has actually been able to say their preference though it seems so far and what makes a pussy more attractive to them.

By *hilloutMan 12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Inspired by another thread...

Could the appearance of someone's vulva/penis (call it whatever you want) put you off? Say they have larger lips and you prefer smaller. They have foreskin, you prefer cut etc.

Do you have a particular aesthetic you favour in either? If yes, what is it? "

No. This wouldn't put me off. If I'm attracted to the person that's enough for me. I've sampled labia large and small. The sex is still good

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

I can safely say if I'm into the man/woman the genitals have never put me off or spurred me on.

Maybe I've not had really hideous ones though - although I've seen enough on here and I'd not be put off or turned on by any genitals alone.

Glasgow

"No other guy has actually been able to say their preference though it seems so far and what makes a pussy more attractive to them. "

Well … I’ll fence-sit if you don’t mind. I like brunettes, I like blondes, and I like girls with neon rainbow hair. I like big girls and slim women. Full boobs and perky little tits. Tall women and shortarses. And I like pretty little neat and tight vaginas just as much as I like a pussy with prominent lips, or a clit that stands out when aroused. And pubic hair? Shaven, trimmed, landing strips or a full bush.

The point, for me, is that different things suit different people. What looks (and/or feels) amazing on one woman wouldn’t on another. There’s some sort of magic when a person slots together just right. When every bit of them feels like *them*. From her lips and her tits to her hips and her fingertips, and yes … all the way down to her vagina.

Erm … where was I? Oh yeah. Just like every other ‘do you prefer this or that’ question, my answer is that I don’t have a type. I just know it when I see it.

Which means I’ll need to do some thorough and extensive research. Who’s going to take one in the name of science and open her legs for me?

By *ad NannaWoman 12 weeks ago

East London

Size and shape, cut or uncut doesn't bother me.

Texture and hygiene are more important.

I like hair though, and totally bald-while not a total turn off- doesn't arouse me like body hair can.

By *ecky and justCouple 12 weeks ago

Godalming

We do use the inevitable cock pictures as part of our filter.

Neither of us enjoy the very tight foreskins that don’t retract and we have made choices based on this fact.

It’s all about preferences and as others have said it’s quite usual on here to see genitals before faces.

We make no apologies for being selective.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

We are all visual creatures and we appreciate aesthetics , symmetry and balance amongst other things that make something attractive to us.

Then there's smell, texture, heat, moistness....... the hue of the skin .... is it lively and vibrant or grey and ill looking or clammy ?

Any of those things no aligned with my tastes can render me disinterested.

Now don't go thinking I measure and take temperatures. These things register right away, just as facial features and body type do ... even the way people move and speak

It all affects your choices.

St Neots

"No other guy has actually been able to say their preference though it seems so far and what makes a pussy more attractive to them.

Well … I’ll fence-sit if you don’t mind. I like brunettes, I like blondes, and I like girls with neon rainbow hair. I like big girls and slim women. Full boobs and perky little tits. Tall women and shortarses. And I like pretty little neat and tight vaginas just as much as I like a pussy with prominent lips, or a clit that stands out when aroused. And pubic hair? Shaven, trimmed, landing strips or a full bush.

The point, for me, is that different things suit different people. What looks (and/or feels) amazing on one woman wouldn’t on another. There’s some sort of magic when a person slots together just right. When every bit of them feels like *them*. From her lips and her tits to her hips and her fingertips, and yes … all the way down to her vagina.

Erm … where was I? Oh yeah. Just like every other ‘do you prefer this or that’ question, my answer is that I don’t have a type. I just know it when I see it.

Which means I’ll need to do some thorough and extensive research. Who’s going to take one in the name of science and open her legs for me? "

I know what you're saying but I also expect the majority of guys to fence-sit too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 12 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I forgot. There's one thing that turns me off and that's forskins that don't retract properly.

But I did have it on my profile

By * and R cple4Couple 12 weeks ago

swansea

I like a pretty penis, I'm not keen on cocks that look like they have been beaten to within a inch of their life.

I don't have a preference for cut or uncut or small or larger labias.

By *atricia ParnelWoman 12 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

I don't have any preferences on the look of his penis, excluding sti's of course its the smell and the taste of it, too much coffee d*unk in the day tastes

By *ell GwynnWoman 12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

I just typed out a really long response and refreshed the page instead of hitting post message

A summarised version....

I've never been faced with genitals that have repulsed me. A well-maintained, healthy, hygienic genital area that's attached to someone I really fancy is automatically attractive, whatever the aesthetic. A huge penis would be a problem, as Bella already stated.

As the owner of rather flappy flaps that are most definitely not commonly considered "pretty", I'm relieved to say that nobody has ever avoided going down on me. I can only assume it's because my sex partners approach these things in a similar way to me, as by the time of the big reveal we've both invested quite a lot of time getting to know each other.

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

If there's one thing that fab has changed for me, and continues to surprise me, is that I do actually now have an opinion on cocks.

Unsurprisingly the ones I think look best also look a lot like my own. And I do think mine is perfect for me.

As for ladie parts. I'm not a huge fan of clean shaven and I do find that my mouth waters just that bit more for a clit that stand proud and lips that open out and invite entry.

I've never come face to face with a vulva that's turned me off but there's no shortage of unflattering gyno shots on fab that would discourage any further exploration.

By *heBigLibowskiMan 12 weeks ago

Hampshire

Nah, not massively bothered - there are far more important things. I honestly quite like larger labia and things like that anyway.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 12 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I'm less experienced with a circumcised cock but it wouldn't put me off or be less appealing. I might be a bit more unsure of what I'm doing though.

I also have fairly flappy flaps so wouldn't dream of judging another woman on her vulva. If someone was to be put off by that though I'd rather they say so I can invest my time better elsewhere.

J

By *ickawitchCouple 12 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We’ve been playing for many years so have seen some interesting bits. But I can say with confidence that although we all have our preferences. I have yet to find a cock or pussy i wouldn’t enjoy exploring

By *ellinever70Woman 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I find it an odd concept to make a decision about whether or not you fancy someone based on how their genitals look

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

My clit burrows inward, but I think (I don't KNOW) that I have smaller inner labia. No-one has ever been off put by it.

Penis wise, other than "hygienic" and "functional", I don't have any specific preferences, but then again, I've never been confronted with anything other than a penis that is a penis. Nothing shocking or surprising.

I think some penises can be more aesthetically pleasing but that isn't something I'm actively bothered about. I'm much more interested in the man attached to said penis and what his face looks like.

By *or-QueeningMan 12 weeks ago

Manchester

Honestly, I think a quim is one of the most beautiful things on Earth. Hairy or shaved, large labia or small. There are some I've seen that were more beautiful than others but it's difficult to explain why.

I dont really have much of a visual preference in female genitals, with guys though, I do like a plump helmet with foreskin that pulls back and forth over it when hard. It might be bad of me... but I dont ever have the inclination to meet a guy who doesn't have a shapely head on his cock, regardless of the size of shaft.

By *affron40Woman 12 weeks ago

manchester

I have zero preference either way. If someone’s made it to the naked stage I think they’re hot as fuck. I prefer not to see the bits of anyone before I see them in person.

By *ansoffateMan 12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Golden ratio.

By *igronnie89Man 12 weeks ago

near you

Doesnt bother me tbh, were all different and sexy in our way i guess

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

Let's turn this the other way around when the enquiry is about the anatomy of the penis: in sincerity, it's really who is behind that quim that is important to me. A quim with an anatomical quirk is hardly going to make me baulk. I'll notice it, admittedly, but there's so much more to discover and savour from a woman's body than just her vagina.

"I will actually be brave and say it.. I do prefer the neat and tidys and smaller lips. Only if they were extremely large and hanging out would it put me off though, but even then I'd still probably fuck it "

Snaps for the bravery, I like when people own how they feel.

That being said... sometimes people don't have a preference. They don't deem someone fuckable through a genital aesthetics level. And that's fine. It's not fence sitting, it's not some oft quoted clichéd line.

I don't agree with neat and tidy as descriptors of small labia because large would be what then?... But language is personal and the world would be boring if everyone held the same opinion

North West

"Let's turn this the other way around when the enquiry is about the anatomy of the penis: in sincerity, it's really who is behind that quim that is important to me. A quim with an anatomical quirk is hardly going to make me baulk. I'll notice it, admittedly, but there's so much more to discover and savour from a woman's body than just her vagina."

Yeah, there's vag, flaps, the trigger button thingy and and the books and crannies to get lost in. Duh.

North West

*NOOKS and crannies

What an epic autocarrot

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

As long as there isn’t purple fizzing lumps on it, or crabs, I reckon we’re good.

Mordor

"My clit burrows inward, but I think (I don't KNOW) that I have smaller inner labia. "

I am happy to carry out a detailed inspection.

St Neots

"I will actually be brave and say it.. I do prefer the neat and tidys and smaller lips. Only if they were extremely large and hanging out would it put me off though, but even then I'd still probably fuck it

Snaps for the bravery, I like when people own how they feel.

That being said... sometimes people don't have a preference. They don't deem someone fuckable through a genital aesthetics level. And that's fine. It's not fence sitting, it's not some oft quoted clichéd line.

I don't agree with neat and tidy as descriptors of small labia because large would be what then?... But language is personal and the world would be boring if everyone held the same opinion "

I don't deem someone fuck able through a genital aesthetics level either, I just know what I think personally looks better. And guys will fence sit on that one. I would if I had a singles profile.

Large labia is just less "neat and tidy" I guess, that doesn't have to be construed as being negative though

"Until the world of fab I never gave either much thought. Now it would be weird to meet a guy without seeing his penis first.

I'd be more inclined to spend time face to penis if it was attractive, if not they'd just have to settle with penetration."

Ah so Fab has given you a predilection for pretty penis? Or made you more aware of penis you don't like? There's zero judgement here, thought I'd start the thread because it would be less likely to descend in to a shitstorm.

"The appearance of a foof wouldn’t put me ‘off’ but the condition it’s in would - personal hygiene trumps any aesthetic opinion. However I do like lips that can spread and stay apart of their own volition, a clitoris that has attitude and stands out, demanding attention "

Such a beautiful way of describing a more prominent clit! This will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me but mine definitely demands attention. I've always found it attractive on other women, less so on me.

Manchester-ish

I'd be more inclined to spend time face to penis if it was attractive, if not they'd just have to settle with penetration.

Ah so Fab has given you a predilection for pretty penis? Or made you more aware of penis you don't like? There's zero judgement here, thought I'd start the thread because it would be less likely to descend in to a shitstorm. "

Now I see what inspired this thread.

So much I could say but won't as you want to avoid a shitstorm.

J

St Neots

Ah so Fab has given you a predilection for pretty penis? Or made you more aware of penis you don't like? There's zero judgement here, thought I'd start the thread because it would be less likely to descend in to a shitstorm.

J"

Shit storms are fun though.. Do it

Mayfair

"*NOOKS and crannies

What an epic autocarrot "

And this is why I love you, KC².

If you had erroneously written "books and grannies" I would love you even more. xx

By *ackformore100Man 12 weeks ago

Tin town

I like mine to look like the turin shroud.

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

I mean don't get me wrong, I find some cocks more attractive than others but unless it is unhygienic or diseased I'm not going to care enough to call things off with someone I want to have sex with.

I'm sure some don't like the look of my labia but thankfully nobody has ever ran away screaming after seeing my fanny.

By *exycarlashane181Couple 12 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

Like shaven... My ex was super hairy and I used to cough up hairballs

By *oeBeansMan 12 weeks ago

Derby

I suppose apart from preferring the pubic hair to be well maintained, I don't really have a preference. I've never come across one I thought was ugly so can't really comment on what I would find unattractive about it

By *illy IdolMan 12 weeks ago

Midlands

"No other guy has actually been able to say their preference though it seems so far and what makes a pussy more attractive to them.

Which means I’ll need to do some thorough and extensive research. Who’s going to take one in the name of science and open her legs for me? "

He likes all the girlssss^

Midlands

Appearance wouldn't put me off but poor hygiene would

"There has only been one time where I saw someone’s trouser snake for the first time, and said no way is that thing going in me! It was a very weird moment. I did say, thanks but no thanks to the guy. It was simply way too big, and back then I didn’t fancy having a torn cunt.

I may have a preference but if I’m into the guy, his penis won’t deter me on its own. Unless it was another BigHarold-like cock.

As for vulvas, I must say one that isn’t visually appealing would put me off the woman. It has not happened so far but I have seen photos of ones that don’t appeal.

"

Yeah too big is daunting. Great for the throat, not in my cunt though.

The photos of those that didn't appeal... what features made you not... aroused?

Which means I’ll need to do some thorough and extensive research. Who’s going to take one in the name of science and open her legs for me?

He likes all the girlssss^"

Come on Willy, it's Rosie. We all know that. He's the forum ManTart.

By *929Man 12 weeks ago

newcastle

Im not overly fussy, As long as it doesent look like roast beef gone bad or 10lb of chipped ham in a 5lb bag and is free of warts it’s good to go

North West

"I like mine to look like the turin shroud. "

Enormous and white?!

"We do use the inevitable cock pictures as part of our filter.

Neither of us enjoy the very tight foreskins that don’t retract and we have made choices based on this fact.

It’s all about preferences and as others have said it’s quite usual on here to see genitals before faces.

We make no apologies for being selective.

"

I wouldn't say you're selective more, unapologetically certain about what you like. And that's great isn't it? You can have preferences without body shaming, as you've demonstrated.

"Appearance wouldn't put me off but poor hygiene would"

How poor exactly?

J"

Say it anyway Julie. This can be repentance for the lack of pineapple hedgehoging.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

chichester

Yes I have some visual preferences

Manchester-ish

"Now I see what inspired this thread.

J

Say it anyway Julie. This can be repentance for the lack of pineapple hedgehoging. "

I've decided I don't fancy making myself feel bad by delving too deep into the language used to describe female anatomy that doesn't fit the porn ideal aesthetic. But the words badly packed kebab, punched lasagne and chipped ham are enough to make a lot of women insecure about their own normal and common bodies.

I appreciate this isn't enough to make up for the absence of pineapple but I really don't feel like writing more.

J

By *ruceyyMan 12 weeks ago

London

Yes. I wouldn't go down on someone before because I saw it looked like a kebab stuck to a wall.

I think that's fair. Annoying for people sure, but, no one has to put their mouth somewhere they don't want to put it

Mordor

"Im not overly fussy, As long as it doesent look like roast beef gone bad or 10lb of chipped ham in a 5lb bag and is free of warts it’s good to go "

Who showed you that pic of my arse then?

St Neots

J

Say it anyway Julie. This can be repentance for the lack of pineapple hedgehoging.

I've decided I don't fancy making myself feel bad by delving too deep into the language used to describe female anatomy that doesn't fit the porn ideal aesthetic. But the words badly packed kebab, punched lasagne and chipped ham are enough to make a lot of women insecure about their own normal and common bodies.

I appreciate this isn't enough to make up for the absence of pineapple but I really don't feel like writing more.

J"

To be fair to Coyote, she described hers as a driven over lasagne, not a punched one

By *opeycool100Man 12 weeks ago

Morley

Would any of you fuck a 12" Strapon thick rubber cock if yes call me up

By *opeycool100Man 12 weeks ago

Morley

I love sucking on their pussy lips so it don't matter what size her cunt is to me

By *hestyCharlotteWoman 12 weeks ago

blackpool

[Removed by poster at 08/07/24 20:26:05]

By *weetiepie99Woman 12 weeks ago

cardiff

Well I'll just say that if the appearance of someone's genitals is enough to put you off, I just think thats shallow beyond. I have never even considered that if I want to get sexy with someone. As long as healthy and hygienic of course

Mayfair

"Would any of you fuck a 12" Strapon thick rubber cock if yes call me up"

I don't think you've quite grasped the spirit of this thread.

By *hestyCharlotteWoman 12 weeks ago

blackpool

Well I very prefer circumcised cock haha although saying that most I’ve played with haven’t been circumcised lol

By *8on33Man 12 weeks ago

winfrith

I guess I get put off seeing the pussy in all its different shapes and sizes that's why it's always better not to see it ,get friendly with the person enjoy their company and then

J

J"

You've written more than I thought you would. We're good. Not that we ever weren't, really.

I agree with you. The derogatory, childish way of describing anatomy, male or female (before anyone goes on about perceived gender disparity) is eyeroll inducing to put it mildly.

Do I think a person is shallow if they have a particular aesthetic preference? Not really, it doesn't bother me.

Do I think that the inability to use language without resulting to demeaning others, without rather sad food comparisons, is... to put it mildly once more, rather sad?

Yes.

I was so hoping people could talk about what they like, features they don't without that utter bollocks. Hey ho.

"Would any of you fuck a 12" Strapon thick rubber cock if yes call me up

I don't think you've quite grasped the spirit of this thread."

Yeah, it's not the thread. Sorry.

North West

"Appearance wouldn't put me off but poor hygiene would

How poor exactly?"

I think if there's wééds and nettles growing out of it. Then it's a bit much.

By *eyond PurityCouple 12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I love pussy lips of all shapes and sizes however if it looks like it could look like a young girls then that doesn’t excite me.

Also a really hairy bush would be completely off putting.

My first GF had a bush (admittedly it was early 90’s so still popular then) but I think the bush has pretty much vanished now. Trimmed or shaven is my preference.

There are some on FAB profiles which I’ve gagged at but thankfully never encountered one I’ve thought twice about yet

K

By *reggSausageMan 12 weeks ago

derby

I will need arrows all over the foof area stating approximate distance to clitoris with ikea style diagrams

By *ilver_foxxx69Man 12 weeks ago

Falkirk

Definitely. If it doesn’t entice you in then why would you.

By *iss.Bella.Woman 12 weeks ago

North Wales

Yes I have preferences.

The main being neat, clean and tidy.

But if I've gotten as far as getting their penis / fanny out I'm not going to abort mission over how they might or might not look. I haven't got time to be fussy these days

Mordor

"I will need arrows all over the foof area stating approximate distance to clitoris with ikea style diagrams "

I find them using Sat Vag...

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 12 weeks ago

kent

I’m always a little bewildered by these kinds of questions. We are all more than the sum of our parts. I’m not sure I would be put off someone just because one part of them didn’t conform to some aesthetic ideal. I certainly haven’t been yet. x

By *indergirlWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere, someplace

Yes I'll look at pics and think they're aesthetically pleasing, but ultimately I'm more bothered about the person that's attached to them.

If I'm into you I'm into all of you!

By *exycarlashane181Couple 12 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

I actually don't like the type of pussy lips I've got so I'd hate to give me oral lol

By *ikesEmBigMan 12 weeks ago

Herts

I'm sure my penis puts off most

Glasgow

"Golden ratio."

I don’t feel this post got the applause it deserved.

"

Yeah too big is daunting. Great for the throat, not in my cunt though.

The photos of those that didn't appeal... what features made you not... aroused?"

I dislike lips covered in hair. I also won’t suck a hairy cock, so there’s that. I’m not bothered by hair on the mons.

I dislike the appearance of labia minor when they are more prominent than the labia major.

I do not agree with the view of being able to determine a cunt is big solely from visual inspection. I don’t equate labia major size to the idea of a stretched out vagina or the often thought view that it’s “well used”.

Lastly, there can sometimes be a prominent bit at the bottom of a vulva towards the perineum, that if present, reminds me of anal piles.

Mayfair

·

How poor exactly?"

Destitute. Penniless. There is nothing worse than an austere quim, with no more than two farthings to rub together.

By *herry delightWoman 12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

So you are trying to make others self-conscious about their private parts.

Bodies come in different shapes and size and so does the genitalia on both men and women.

By *inidongMan 12 weeks ago

Inverness

As long as there is no echo I'm happy.

·

How poor exactly?

Destitute. Penniless. There is nothing worse than an austere quim, with no more than two farthings to rub together."

Oh come now Nero, surely you could bestow upon it the wealth of your lovemaking repertoire? Share your blessings with those in need?

By *iberius61Man 12 weeks ago

Pontefract

Perhaps the OCD people prefer net and tidy?

On a similar topic, there was a lady I had a break from, then we met up again. As I went down on her my brain pinged 'I recognise those labia' I thought that was an odd thing for my brain to tell me. True, but odd

By *herrybakewellCouple 12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm going to say yes....I (Mr) can be put off.

Just seeing a really hairy lady puts me right off. I like some hair but the whole huge bush thing just isn't for me.

Mayfair

·

How poor exactly?

Destitute. Penniless. There is nothing worse than an austere quim, with no more than two farthings to rub together.

·

Oh come now Nero, surely you could bestow upon it the wealth of your lovemaking repertoire? Share your blessings with those in need?"

Don't get me started. Not only has my heart been pummeled but the very shards have been ground up to a fine powder, so fine that if you add water and a pinch of yeast (or a smidgen of Canesten Combi™) you could knead it into a dough and make the finest artisan bread.

By *eyond PurityCouple 12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"I love pussy lips of all shapes and sizes however if it looks like it could look like a young girls then that doesn’t excite me.

My first GF had a bush (admittedly it was early 90’s so still popular then) but I think the bush has pretty much vanished now. Trimmed or shaven is my preference.

There are some on FAB profiles which I’ve gagged at but thankfully never encountered one I’ve thought twice about yet

K"

I'd say you've thought about them more than twice!

C

By *alandNitaCouple 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

For me, swinging is all about the variety. I enjoy the differences.

Cal

By *wist my nipplesCouple 12 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Honestly, never considered it. I’m not bullshitting. If I’m attracted to someone I don’t give a shiny shite what shape their bits are. Also never thought twice about my own.

Mrs TMN x

Mordor

"Honestly, never considered it. I’m not bullshitting. If I’m attracted to someone I don’t give a shiny shite what shape their bits are. Also never thought twice about my own.

Mrs TMN x"

Shiny shite... I'm nicking that!

By *uenevereWoman 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Honestly, I've never considered shape, size, associated pubic hair, or lack thereof, when deciding whether I want to have sex with them.

I'm interested in the person not their genitalia.

Glasgow

"Honestly, never considered it. I’m not bullshitting. If I’m attracted to someone I don’t give a shiny shite what shape their bits are. Also never thought twice about my own. Mrs TMN x"

I’m sure your bits are lovely, Mrs Nipples.

"Honestly, never considered it. I’m not bullshitting. If I’m attracted to someone I don’t give a shiny shite what shape their bits are. Also never thought twice about my own. Mrs TMN x

I’m sure your bits are lovely, Mrs Nipples."

I mean, there’s fuck all I can do about it anyway

By *carlet SeductionWoman 12 weeks ago

Maidstone

I want perfection from a fab meet otherwise what's the point?

Midlands

How poor exactly?"

Yours was fine x

"Honestly, never considered it. I’m not bullshitting. If I’m attracted to someone I don’t give a shiny shite what shape their bits are. Also never thought twice about my own.

Mrs TMN x"

Your turn of phrase.

"I’m always a little bewildered by these kinds of questions. We are all more than the sum of our parts. I’m not sure I would be put off someone just because one part of them didn’t conform to some aesthetic ideal. I certainly haven’t been yet. x"

That's how I view it. Found it really interesting when some mentioned the importance/like for certain features and I thought I could start a thread that wouldn't be hurling matches of nonsense and nothingness.

It's been great to read different takes on it, even if I don't agree at times I can understand and respect their views.

"I love pussy lips of all shapes and sizes however if it looks like it could look like a young girls then that doesn’t excite me.

K

I'd say you've thought about them more than twice!

C"

Couple flirting. Get a room you two.

Glasgow

"I want perfection from a fab meet otherwise what's the point? "

This made me do a guilty laugh.

By *cLovin2Man 12 weeks ago

Reading

If a vagina looks like a dropped lasagna, then I would be less willing to go down on her. But penetration is not a problem. I do prefer a shaved vagina, and hair less legs on a woman.

I don't like women with hairy legs, mine are practically bald.

A few ladies mentioned a pretty penis, does that mean circumcised or not? I'm circumcised, always thought uncircumcised ones look horrible.

"Honestly, never considered it. I’m not bullshitting. If I’m attracted to someone I don’t give a shiny shite what shape their bits are. Also never thought twice about my own. Mrs TMN x

I’m sure your bits are lovely, Mrs Nipples."

Can confirm, they’re fine

Mr TMN

By *batMan 12 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I've never seen a healthy pussy I didn't like the look of, but my preference is for larger labia that are very visible during sex.

In terms of hair down there, again, I like it when a woman has the confidence to wear it as she wants, but my preference is less or none below the clit, short or shaved above. However, every now and again, I get nostalgic for a full on "cossack's hat" style of bush.

To the poster above, an uncut cock isn't ugly, but I don't like 'em when they are erect but still the foreskin covers the head. What's that about!!

Gbat.

I’m sure your bits are lovely, Mrs Nipples.

Can confirm, they’re fine

Mr TMN "

Fine

Glasgow

Damning with faint praise.

By *mf123Man 12 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

No its not what i focus on when im enjoying someones time

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

Has anyone seen The Great Wall of Vulva exhibition? Was quite an eye opener for me as a younger man.

Genital shame isn't something I had ever considered and at the time I'd seen very few foof's outside of porn so had no idea how different women could look.

All about hygiene for me.

I kinda prefer the destroyed, flappy, broken lasagne type cunts over the pretty ones from an aesthetic raw perspective. It makes me think their owners are feverishly dedicated to taking themselves to the next sensory level.

Guess that's my kink *sigh*.

By *agnar73Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Tempted to say ‘a fanny is a fanny’ but I do like to have a look and well, it’s still the person and feel and experience.

Main thing is clean and certainly try and keep my bits fresh and especially for a meet.

By *nnCeeWoman 12 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"I like mine to look like the turin shroud.

Enormous and white?! "

Old, mottled, stained, and looking like it could do with a damned good wash!

As others have said, as long as its clean, I don't think I'd run away.

Although those penii with a foreskin which won't retract (worries about cleanliness), and those which have an awful lot of foreskin like a little wrinkled elephant trunk don't excite me as much as others.

In terms of ladies?! I've only ever seen one close up. And that was OK!

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

I do like a veiny cock, not too veiny but some, not too hairy either.

That said, I absolutely hate my fanny, I call it a kebab as I absolutely hate my lips, I feel physically sick looking at it lol

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 09/07/24 00:34:55]

St Neots

"I do like a veiny cock, not too veiny but some, not too hairy either.

That said, I absolutely hate my fanny, I call it a kebab as I absolutely hate my lips, I feel physically sick looking at it lol"

This made me hungry for kebab but none are open

North West

The terminology used to describe the vulva on this thread makes me want to scream.

That is all for this time in a morning.

"The terminology used to describe the vulva on this thread makes me want to scream.

That is all for this time in a morning.

"

Makes me hungry

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Golden ratio.

I don’t feel this post got the applause it deserved. "

uhhhhmmmmmmm why ?

By *enrietteandSamCouple 12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Whilst I completely understand how people can be put off by the appearance here on the internet I’ve never given it any consideration in the real world situations.

The people we’ve met and enjoyed experiences with are all individuals and have different genitalia features.

I couldn’t ever imagine getting to the point of being comfortable enough with people to be naked and amorously aroused to then be put off by their sexual organs being a bit different.

» Add a new message to this topic