FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pamplona Bull Run

Pamplona Bull Run

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Only 16 deaths since 1910 and the last in 2009. Lots gored though and attracting over a million tourists a year. The bulls run at 8am and face matadors in the afternoon. Now it's no business o the English but would anyone like to see the Spaniards to change it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

Not enough deaths. Poor Bulls.

By *till gameMan 12 weeks ago

two doors down

As Tom often likes to point out, we are not in the eu anymore, so it’s none of our business

By *ansoffateMan 12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Chorizo de Pamplona my favourite.

I love Spain, I am not a fan of Bull fighting or tormenting animals etc though. I do think it's time to let go of such traditional rituals yes.

By *aui.Man 12 weeks ago

around here

I'm of 2 minds for this. I mean on one hand I think it's important to preserve traditions and history. On the other hand though I don't want animals injured or killed just for the sake of tourism.

By *a LunaWoman 12 weeks ago

South

Did you know that the last bull run in England took place in 1839, in Lincolnshire. It was made illegal before that though. The rascals.

I think Spain could do with knocking it on the head too.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 12 weeks ago

St Neots

Its always kinda fun when the bull gets someone though

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"I'm of 2 minds for this. I mean on one hand I think it's important to preserve traditions and history. On the other hand though I don't want animals injured or killed just for the sake of tourism. "

This is how I feel.

By *uri00620Woman 12 weeks ago

Croydon

Just because something is traditional doesn't make it OK. History tells us this time and time again. No idea why this would be any different. It's a horrible practice.

By *lue NotebooksCouple 12 weeks ago

Wirral

It's stupid and cruel, I don't care if it's tradition. Why don't we modernise it and have sprinters dressed as animals to chase people so at least everyone can consent to it

Chelmsford

To be fair.. it's a Spanish Practice and not for meddling English. We are no longer in Europe. Let the Continentals rule themselves

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

"Just because something is traditional doesn't make it OK. History tells us this time and time again. No idea why this would be any different. It's a horrible practice."

Indeed. FGM is or was traditional in some parts of the world. Best to be banned, though.

Most other countries have banned cruel animal sports, like bear baiting, cock fighting, hare coursing etc. Bull fighting should go the same way. It's now more of a political statement in Spain to support La Corrida. It's not really an expression of tradition, per se.

I love Spain as my second home, but not La Corrida.

By *lue RascalMan 12 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"To be fair.. it's a Spanish Practice and not for meddling English. We are no longer in Europe. Let the Continentals rule themselves "

True. But they’re still cunts.

Chelmsford

The English need to stop being colonials and trying to police the world. Their countries, their laws.. not ours

By *lynJMan 12 weeks ago

Morden

"The English need to stop being colonials and trying to police the world. Their countries, their laws.. not ours "

Send in the army Tom. They'll sort it out and no mistake

Alternatively, get Boston Dynamics to create robot bulls that can do the run instead.

By *4bimMan 12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I prefer the day they all meet and throw tomatoes at each other.

» Add a new message to this topic