FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If he accidentally touched boob...

If he accidentally touched boob...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruceyy OP   Man 13 weeks ago

London

Right.

Picture this.

You're on a date, you've already kissed lots. You are sat on a stool, then the other person gets up to go to the bar, and goes in for another kiss and goes to touch waist but accidentally grazes boob.

How do you react?

I ask because a great date turned AWFUL due to said incident despite all the apology

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aitonelMan 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

Shit happens!

I've had a boob graze my hand plenty of times

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

Meh, it wouldn't bother me. I get though why someone might freak out though.

By *elloWoman 13 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I've got big boobs so boob touching happens accidentally frequently so to me it's nothing

By *midnight-Woman 13 weeks ago

I've accidentally grazed loads of big boobies

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/24 22:22:28]

alpha centauri

Did you make a honk honk sound whilst you touched them that might have upset her

By *midnight-Woman 13 weeks ago

"Did you make a honk honk sound whilst you touched them that might have upset her "

By *ou only live onceMan 13 weeks ago

London

I suspect there are going to be two very different types of answer to this thread, but sounds like the kind of thing you'd laugh off, on what sounds like an otherwise fun date...

By *affron40Woman 13 weeks ago

manchester

My boobs accidentally graze people all of the time. It’s just part of my life.

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman 13 weeks ago

Manchester

"I've got big boobs so boob touching happens accidentally frequently so to me it's nothing "

Exactly this.

By *rRiosMan 13 weeks ago

dublin

I would normally highlight it and make light of it to try take any potential tension out of the situation. Obviously every situation is different. I’m not sure how I’d react if became an issue tbh, I’d imagine I’d politely finish my drink and we’d part ways.

By *nnCeeWoman 13 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"Did you make a honk honk sound whilst you touched them that might have upset her "

Oh - you've met my ex-husband then?!

As some of the other ladies have said. I've a decent rack on me, they bump into stuff. It wouldn't have bothered me too much, especially if we're an accidental graze.

If you'd gone in for an obvious grope, perhaps I'd have more to say, but otherwise, I wouldn't have an issue.

I guess the lady you were with doesn't quite feel the same. Sorry

By *wist my nipplesCouple 13 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I think it really depends on your previous experiences. It’s the kind of thing that could trigger memories of unpleasant experiences and bring up those emotions. For other people, it’s nothing. Like many situations, your intentions can’t control someone’s emotional response to you.

Mrs TMN x

By *ildatheart30Couple 13 weeks ago

Gorebridge

Mine are pretty big and get in the way and have been accidentally touched and whacked off people regularly my whole life and I don't care

By *illbe9999Man 13 weeks ago

Holmfirth

"I've got big boobs so boob touching happens accidentally frequently so to me it's nothing "

Yes. You are rather impressive

By *aptain VMan 13 weeks ago

Birstall, Leicester

What if you are out with a female friend and you are standing next to each other and her boob grazes your arm....

I've had this happen to me and at work also with a work colleague

Is it intentional or an accident

Liverpool

"What if you are out with a female friend and you are standing next to each other and her boob grazes your arm....

Is it intentional or an accident "

Oh! Trick question. It is always an accident unless she tells you otherwise.

alpha centauri

"What if you are out with a female friend and you are standing next to each other and her boob grazes your arm....

Is it intentional or an accident "

Did she take her top and bra off before touching your arm with her boob? If not then it probably was an accident

By *oeBeansMan 13 weeks ago

Derby

"Mine are pretty big and get in the way and have been accidentally touched and whacked off people regularly my whole life and I don't care "

Phrasing!

By *cflirtyMan 13 weeks ago

closer than you might think

"Did you make a honk honk sound whilst you touched them that might have upset her

Oh - you've met my ex-husband then?! "

Is that why he is ex? Haha

By *icecouple561Couple 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd probably laugh it off. BUT I wasn't there and I haven't lived the life that person has.

By *amie HantsWoman 13 weeks ago

Atlantis

No I like stuff like accidental touches that happen as you’re getting closer.

If you did the clown honk honk thing I’d be pretty mad

Gorebridge

Lazy typing, my bad. I guess they have been whacked off people and have whacked off people so ...

alpha centauri

"Lazy typing, my bad. I guess they have been whacked off people and have whacked off people so ..."

Is that:

whacked - bounced off

Whacked - wanked off

Whacked - did a job for the mob and they're now 6ft under

By *luebell888Woman 13 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Wouldn't bother me and I would laugh it off.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 13 weeks ago

chichester

"Right.

Picture this.

You're on a date, you've already kissed lots. You are sat on a stool, then the other person gets up to go to the bar, and goes in for another kiss and goes to touch waist but accidentally grazes boob.

How do you react?

I ask because a great date turned AWFUL due to said incident despite all the apology "

Tell her she should keep her

Boobs under control

"Did you make a honk honk sound whilst you touched them that might have upset her

Oh - you've met my ex-husband then?!

Is that why he is ex? Haha"

Hmmm... one of the reasons!

Strangely, he didn't like it why I honked his moobs, or his nuts...

Liverpool

"Right.

Picture this.

How do you react?

I ask because a great date turned AWFUL due to said incident despite all the apology

Boobs under control "

can just imagine it. Accidentally grazed boob followed by "calm your tits!"

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 13 weeks ago

chichester

"Right.

Picture this.

How do you react?

Boobs under control

can just imagine it. Accidentally grazed boob followed by "calm your tits!" "

I would probably say that tbh and facepalm

Gorebridge

"Lazy typing, my bad. I guess they have been whacked off people and have whacked off people so ...

Is that:

whacked - bounced off

Whacked - wanked off

Whacked - did a job for the mob and they're now 6ft under

"

Bounced and wanked but no one died

By *r TriomanMan 13 weeks ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I've never accidentally grazed a boob; I'd be horrified if I did. Although, if it was to ever happen, I'd hope that the person would be as understanding as many of the women on this thread, otherwise, it would make me feel even worse.

By *layfullsamMan 13 weeks ago

Solihull

"Right.

Picture this.

How do you react?

I ask because a great date turned AWFUL due to said incident despite all the apology "

Just count yourself lucky it could’ve been worse

You might have gone to touch her knee and grazed her boob

By *ornyvirginphxWoman 13 weeks ago

phoenix

"As some of the other ladies have said. I've a decent rack on me, they bump into stuff. It wouldn't have bothered me too much, especially if we're an accidental graze.

If you'd gone in for an obvious grope, perhaps I'd have more to say, but otherwise, I wouldn't have an issue.

I guess the lady you were with doesn't quite feel the same. Sorry "

This. And I feel like how you react generally says a lot. You can tell if somebody meant to do it or genuinely felt bad based on how they respond and if they were apologetic.

I probably wouldn’t have thought anything of it, especially if you’ve already kissed and you were apologetic. But as the other person said, I’m sorry she didn’t feel the same way.

London

"Meh, it wouldn't bother me. I get though why someone might freak out though. "

It's the fabber I'm borderline in love with again!

London

"I would normally highlight it and make light of it to try take any potential tension out of the situation. Obviously every situation is different. I’m not sure how I’d react if became an issue tbh, I’d imagine I’d politely finish my drink and we’d part ways. "

This is what we did. I barely touched/noticed it. Seemed like an over reaction on my part.

By *eyond PurityCouple 13 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Think it completely depends on your reaction afterwards.

If you’ve gone all horny teenager then she might have thought it was intentional.

If you’ve been apologetic and looked sincere about it then it could have been laughed off…

K

By *arla SwingerWoman 13 weeks ago

Somewhere

Were her boobs very near to her waist? I've not got huge norks so this has never come up for me to be honest

By *antasyFrolicksWoman 13 weeks ago

Behind The Bales

Asking permission to accidentally on purpose bump into you,

By *aizyWoman 13 weeks ago

west midlands

No it wouldn't bother me tbh, it happens.

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

Was this one of your ill-fated Manchester dates, Brucey? If so I would give those Mådchester women a wide berth. They are nothing but trouble and the cause of every man's undying grief.

It was clearly a 'grope by misadventure'. If she was a forgiving woman you'd be walking her down the aisle by now. Jettison this foul creature, move back down to London and immerse yourself within the hip City scene.

By *ou only live onceMan 13 weeks ago

London

"Was this one of your ill-fated Manchester dates, Brucey? If so I would give those Mådchester women a wide berth. They are nothing but trouble and the cause of every man's undying grief.

It was clearly a 'grope by misadventure'. If she was a forgiving woman you'd be walking her down the aisle by now. Jettison this foul creature, move back down to London and immerse yourself within the hip City scene."

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

If the other person is a Fabber (Latina, if I recall from earlier posts?) then do you think she would be happy for this to be posted? I really don't know.

To answer the question about me personally, genuinely accidental boob grazing - tolerable. "Deliberately" accidental - intolerable. Boob owners can usually tell the difference, including if any subsequent apologies are genuine.

London

"If the other person is a Fabber (Latina, if I recall from earlier posts?) then do you think she would be happy for this to be posted? I really don't know.

To answer the question about me personally, genuinely accidental boob grazing - tolerable. "Deliberately" accidental - intolerable. Boob owners can usually tell the difference, including if any subsequent apologies are genuine."

She's not a fabber. It's a question on a forum..

London

"Was this one of your ill-fated Manchester dates, Brucey? If so I would give those Mådchester women a wide berth. They are nothing but trouble and the cause of every man's undying grief.

It was clearly a 'grope by misadventure'. If she was a forgiving woman you'd be walking her down the aisle by now. Jettison this foul creature, move back down to London and immerse yourself within the hip City scene."

Honestly the first few were boring, this one was great but a GRAZE (not a grope!) accidentally of a boob and she goes wild.

I literally messaged the scenario to sexy London dates I have had and they all thought it sounded like an overreaction

North West

"If the other person is a Fabber (Latina, if I recall from earlier posts?) then do you think she would be happy for this to be posted? I really don't know.

To answer the question about me personally, genuinely accidental boob grazing - tolerable. "Deliberately" accidental - intolerable. Boob owners can usually tell the difference, including if any subsequent apologies are genuine.

She's not a fabber. It's a question on a forum.."

Fair enough. Evidently I've misunderstood/misinterpreted the "it's the fabber I'm borderline in love with again" bit.

I hope you and the lady in question can come to a mutual understanding of what happened.

London

"Think it completely depends on your reaction afterwards.

If you’ve gone all horny teenager then she might have thought it was intentional.

If you’ve been apologetic and looked sincere about it then it could have been laughed off…

K"

I apologized instantly sincerely and she said move on - and then I said look if you want to go, go, and she said yeah maybe in a bit.

The date did resume and she was fine chatting wise and laughing again - but there was still an atmosphere and absolutely no physical contact

London

"Were her boobs very near to her waist? I've not got huge norks so this has never come up for me to be honest "

It was the side as my hand was gliding down to her waist!

Brucey, I feel like you just want everyone to tell you she was wrong and you were hard done by. And I’m not saying you weren’t. Maybe consider where she was coming from, though.

Mrs TMN x

North West

It was clearly a 'grope by misadventure'. If she was a forgiving woman you'd be walking her down the aisle by now. Jettison this foul creature, move back down to London and immerse yourself within the hip City scene.

Honestly the first few were boring, this one was great but a GRAZE (not a grope!) accidentally of a boob and she goes wild.

I literally messaged the scenario to sexy London dates I have had and they all thought it sounded like an overreaction "

Why do you think she "went wild"?

London

"Brucey, I feel like you just want everyone to tell you she was wrong and you were hard done by. And I’m not saying you weren’t. Maybe consider where she was coming from, though.

Mrs TMN x"

No this is it, hence the post. I want to know if people think it was worthy of a sudden rejection despite clear sexual chemistry.

I don't know her history, maybe it's super sensitive, but ultimately it was clearly a mistake and i apologized genuinely

North West

"Brucey, I feel like you just want everyone to tell you she was wrong and you were hard done by. And I’m not saying you weren’t. Maybe consider where she was coming from, though.

Mrs TMN x

No this is it, hence the post. I want to know if people think it was worthy of a sudden rejection despite clear sexual chemistry.

I don't know her history, maybe it's super sensitive, but ultimately it was clearly a mistake and i apologized genuinely "

In which case she's almost certainly just a frigid old northern bint and not a patch on sexy Londoners.

Is that what you want to hear?

Somewhere

I literally messaged the scenario to sexy London dates I have had and they all thought it sounded like an overreaction "

Is that like a blog? Or?... Is there a link please?

London

Mrs TMN x

I don't know her history, maybe it's super sensitive, but ultimately it was clearly a mistake and i apologized genuinely

In which case she's almost certainly just a frigid old northern bint and not a patch on sexy Londoners.

Is that what you want to hear?"

No but you clearly don't like that I don't like Manchester so, hearing less of that is appreciated!

London

I literally messaged the scenario to sexy London dates I have had and they all thought it sounded like an overreaction

Is that like a blog? Or?... Is there a link please? "

Dm for screenshots!

Somewhere

Mrs TMN x

Is that what you want to hear?"

The link for that will be...

www.donttouchmyboob.com?

North West

Mrs TMN x

Is that what you want to hear?

No but you clearly don't like that I don't like Manchester so, hearing less of that is appreciated!"

I honestly couldn't give a fig what you think of Manchester. It was you who sent it to your sexy London dates, implying that they were somehow superior to what the provinces have been able to provide to your Big Balls.

In this scenario, to me at least, you sound like quite the nitwit and are not putting yourself forward in the best of lights at all.

By *carlet SeductionWoman 13 weeks ago

Maidstone

Does it matter really? None of us were there and know how things were going. None of us are in her headspace. I've been on dates and have used various different excuses not to see someone again. So who knows?? Try to avoid accidental boob touching is all you can really take from this.

Mrs TMN x

I don't know her history, maybe it's super sensitive, but ultimately it was clearly a mistake and i apologized genuinely "

Evidently that’s how she felt, no matter your intentions. I don’t think any of us can judge whether it was worthy or not, cos we’re not her.

Well I assumed that when young, innocent, naive and pure Brucey said that the date turned AWFUL, he meant that the young lady (who was already sexually aroused by being in the presence of such a fine specimen of a man), took the accidental 'grazing' to be foreplay, and immediately took it up a notch, by jumping on Brucie in order to have her wicked way with him.

For our guileless and sensitive young hero, who had been saving himself for the wedding night, this was all too much, and so was 'awful' for him.

I am sure you lot have been reading it all wrong.

By *icecouple561Couple 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mrs TMN x

It was obviously worthy of a sudden rejection *to her*.

That should be an end to it.

Somewhere

"Well I assumed that when young, innocent, naive and pure Brucey said that the date turned AWFUL, he meant that the young lady (who was already sexually aroused by being in the presence of such a fine specimen of a man), took the accidental 'grazing' to be foreplay, and immediately took it up a notch, by jumping on Brucie in order to have her wicked way with him.

For our guileless and sensitive young hero, who had been saving himself for the wedding night, this was all too much, and so was 'awful' for him.

I am sure you lot have been reading it all wrong."

Can we not?... I'm still waiting on this London Dates thingy link before we run Brucey back to London Tinder, please

By *rsKOTCTWoman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

Even I've accidentally caught boobs, I just apologise and move on....

People have accidentally caught mine, it's quite clear when it's an accidental graze and a gripe.

You did the right thing apologising, she is also valid in however it made her feel though either, we don't know her history.

Just put it down to a date gone wrong & move on.

By *imply DeeWoman 13 weeks ago

Wherever

Maybe a date wasn’t as great as you thought and it was just an excuse.

Sounds like a case of tit for tat

By *ealMissShadyWoman 13 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Mrs TMN x

Doesn't matter what people think really but her feelings are her feelings...And her reaction was right for her

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

Tbh if the date turned terrible because of an accidental boobs graze then I think either;

The date wasn't going as well as you perceived it to be going.

The other person is massively overreacting to the situation and you are best out of it.

Or you are slightly misrepresenting the circumstances either consciously or sub consciously.

It's impossible to say having not been there

By *ortyairCouple 13 weeks ago

Wallasey

I'd be gutted in this scenario. If he'd gone to touch my waist but accidently touched my boob that must mean my boob's are saggier than I thought.

I hate gravity and getting older. I'm off for a little cry now haha, Mrs x

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 13 weeks ago

somewhere

If I was on a date and things were going well and an accidental graze happened then it wouldn't bother me at all, especially if you realised and apologised, however like some have said, are you absolutely sure it was going as well as you say it was and she wasn't just looking for a reason to end it and it was a perfectly timed accident?

It could also be she has some trauma as others have said which would warrant her reaction. It could also be that the graze didn't feel like a graze to her and a full on grope, so many variables here I'm afraid x

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 13 weeks ago

St Neots

If that offended her, there was no sexual chemistry to begin with

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 13 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

I wouldn't say a word and it wouldn't register in my head UNLESS it felt deliberate like a sneaky touch or a sly grope.

Then i'd up n leave.

Unless we were handcuffed officer and then i'd just wait till we were back at the station and demand ciggies

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 13 weeks ago

St Neots

"I wouldn't say a word and it wouldn't register in my head UNLESS it felt deliberate like a sneaky touch or a sly grope.

Then i'd up n leave.

"

If there was a tonne of sexual chemistry, would a slight intential graze of the boob of offend you though?

I've accidentally done this to my Chiropractir,

She was getting my arms in position to crack my back. My hand knocked into her breasts.

I apologised even though she was moving my hands ( very British of me).

I remember later on she was working on my lower back/hips. Her hand slid down my shorts/boxers to help crack the joints. Felt like it was more of an arse caressing but like most men read too much into things lol

"I've accidentally done this to my Chiropractir,

I remember later on she was working on my lower back/hips. Her hand slid down my shorts/boxers to help crack the joints. Felt like it was more of an arse caressing but like most men read too much into things lol"

My male chiropractor did something similar a few months back. He pulled the back of my jeans down a bit more than normal to work on my lower back/hips. It felt inappropriate for some reason. It was nothing he said but I just felt it wasn’t normal. I’ve not gone back to see him since that day. He was a brilliant chiropractor too but the uneasy feeling I had that day isn’t one I want to replicate. Could it have been innocent? Perhaps but I still felt uncomfortable.

I was a massage therapist for a few years. Only Swedish relaxation stuff not medical trained. For full body you go pretty much everywhere. 99% of the time if the client was wearing shorts or bottoms I had to lower them to do back properly. Sometimes people reacted badly to that. Some people are just nervous I guess. I touched a fair few side boobs of curvier ladies too. Can’t be helped!

By *ornynorfolkguyMan 13 weeks ago

North Norfolk

I bet you felt a right tit

I remember later on she was working on my lower back/hips. Her hand slid down my shorts/boxers to help crack the joints. Felt like it was more of an arse caressing but like most men read too much into things lol

My male chiropractor did something similar a few months back. He pulled the back of my jeans down a bit more than normal to work on my lower back/hips. It felt inappropriate for some reason. It was nothing he said but I just felt it wasn’t normal. I’ve not gone back to see him since that day. He was a brilliant chiropractor too but the uneasy feeling I had that day isn’t one I want to replicate. Could it have been innocent? Perhaps but I still felt uncomfortable. "

Yep, I changed Chiropractors too.

My 1st session was a sports massage.

The female was good but too gentle.

Mentioned she works with alot of Rugby players and said I definitely have the same build.

She went onto say how her job can be lonely at times then later on how people thought she wasn't attractive when she was younger.

I can't half choose them

By *ittlebirdWoman 13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

If it’s accidental these things happen. If it’s a definite cop a feel without being invited then it wouldn’t be appropriate

By *hrek101Man 13 weeks ago

Herts

Actually indignant and say do you mind keeping your boobs to yourself

By *oeBeansMan 13 weeks ago

Derby

My male chiropractor did something similar a few months back. He pulled the back of my jeans down a bit more than normal to work on my lower back/hips. It felt inappropriate for some reason. It was nothing he said but I just felt it wasn’t normal. I’ve not gone back to see him since that day. He was a brilliant chiropractor too but the uneasy feeling I had that day isn’t one I want to replicate. Could it have been innocent? Perhaps but I still felt uncomfortable. "

My physio pulled the bottom of my top up to work on my lower back and he asked if he was ok to do that, to which I said yes. I'm surprised any professional wouldn't ask the same before they do that

King's Crustacean

"I wouldn't say a word and it wouldn't register in my head UNLESS it felt deliberate like a sneaky touch or a sly grope.

Then i'd up n leave.

If there was a tonne of sexual chemistry, would a slight intential graze of the boob of offend you though?

"

God no. I'd grin to myself

King's Crustacean

My chiropractor did the same to me to get at my sacrioiliac ..

I was VERY embarrassed cos it said PRIMARK in my knickers.

"

My physio pulled the bottom of my top up to work on my lower back and he asked if he was ok to do that, to which I said yes. I'm surprised any professional wouldn't ask the same before they do that "

That’s part of the reason it just felt weird. In that moment, it didn’t come across as professional behaviour.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 13 weeks ago

Reading

If I am into the guy im fine with it. If I am not I would leave as to do anything else would just be wasting both of our time. Often it's our reactions to these sorts of things that are a great signals.

North West

"I was a massage therapist for a few years. Only Swedish relaxation stuff not medical trained. For full body you go pretty much everywhere. 99% of the time if the client was wearing shorts or bottoms I had to lower them to do back properly. Sometimes people reacted badly to that. Some people are just nervous I guess. I touched a fair few side boobs of curvier ladies too. Can’t be helped! "

Touching body parts (consensually) in a massage situation is quite a lot different to on a date in a bar or whatever, when there might well be no expectation of physical contact beyond a kiss or holding hands or whatever (or indeed, none at all).

"I was a massage therapist for a few years. Only Swedish relaxation stuff not medical trained. For full body you go pretty much everywhere. 99% of the time if the client was wearing shorts or bottoms I had to lower them to do back properly. Sometimes people reacted badly to that. Some people are just nervous I guess. I touched a fair few side boobs of curvier ladies too. Can’t be helped!

Touching body parts (consensually) in a massage situation is quite a lot different to on a date in a bar or whatever, when there might well be no expectation of physical contact beyond a kiss or holding hands or whatever (or indeed, none at all). "

Oh absolutely!

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 13 weeks ago

St Leonards

She was OK with the accidental graze, but a little put-out when she had to walk backwards from the bar dragging me clinging to her nipples.

In hindsight, I should have learned they don't like that from the first occasion.

» Add a new message to this topic