FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What words...

What words...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or-Queening OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Manchester

...do you like to use to positively describe the naughty bits of the human body - especially the ones you would use when getting heated in messaging or in person? And which immediately drain your sex batteries when used?

I'd say 'cock' is the most satisfying word for a penis - it's a hard word, a word you almost spit out. When a woman uses it I sounds more obscene than it actually is, somehow, like it has forced its way from her lips because of how turned on she is.

I'm less fond of 'dick' - probably because it's more commonly used as an insult. And 'willy' can fuck off.

For ladies, 'pussy' is probably the word that feels most comfortable in the mouth, but I do like 'cunt', it has an edge to it that has an extra erotic charge.

What are your go-to words, and the words you avoid like the plague?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsKOTCTWoman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

Cock, dick, vagina & pussy.

I'm not really a fan of anything else.

By *angerouslemaisonsMan 13 weeks ago

Peterborough

Cock and pussy for me don’t really like any other words in a sexual context although the right person can make the word cunt work

By *emorefridaCouple 13 weeks ago

La la land

I'm with you on the use of the word cock. Do also use winkie a lot but in a non sexual way.

I however, absolutely lothe the word pussy, nothing turns me off quicker. My preference is for the word cunt but as I've a Welsh accent it's not as harsh a word as other acents may pronounce it.

By *eliWoman 13 weeks ago

Cunt is satisfying in the same way cock is for me, both work quite well with my voice/accent and I like the contrast between what I'm saying and how I say it.

I don't usually like pussy but if it's someone I really fancy I'll just think about them fucking me and ignore the shudder it gives me.

Manchester

"I'm with you on the use of the word cock. Do also use winkie a lot but in a non sexual way.

I however, absolutely lothe the word pussy, nothing turns me off quicker. My preference is for the word cunt but as I've a Welsh accent it's not as harsh a word as other acents may pronounce it. "

I've always thought of 'pussy' as the most neutral word but after a couple of responses to this question I'll have to reconsider!

Manchester

"Cunt is satisfying in the same way cock is for me, both work quite well with my voice/accent and I like the contrast between what I'm saying and how I say it.

I don't usually like pussy but if it's someone I really fancy I'll just think about them fucking me and ignore the shudder it gives me."

This is a very good point - how you say it can't be overlooked. A cultured voice saying 'cunt' definitely gains something in the contrast.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 13 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Cock and cunt. Pussy can work or not work depending on how it's used. For example, someone saying "such a pretty pussy" as they gently touch me will turn me on. Yes, my praise kink is showing.

J

» Add a new message to this topic