FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chemistry with couples

Chemistry with couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iving in Hope OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Poole

We're a couple in a long term relationship and have been on and off the sites for 10 years or so. We've been lucky enough to meet some great single girls and guys along the way, but really struggling finding the right chemistry with couples?! After a bad experience playing on a first meet in the early days we always meet for a social, but almost always we find that one of us isn't into the other half of the couple....! Don't get us wrong we've had some great socials but that all important attraction just isn't there. We'd be interested to hear other couples experiences, is it just a case of one of you taking one for the team? Because it seems that most couples don't have this problem.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yeah we had the same problem and sometimes the couples we met did in that one of them didn't find one of us attractive. Neither of us will take one for the team so we concentrate on single men while remaining open to meeting couples if the stars align

By *uzie69xTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Maidstone

Physical attraction surely needs careful matching?

I get offers to meet by M/F couples. If I'm attracted to the male, then I'll pursue it. I'm quite bi-neutral with the female - so I'll enjoy sex with her, but only in three/foursomes, not 121.

So my theory is this. If the male is my type, then I'll ask if I can bring along a FwB who the female is likely to be attracted to too. She and I have the same taste / type in men. If the women are happy, then it's more likely to be a success...

When it comes to us women, men aren't really that fussed?

When we are all sexually matched, then let the magic begin...

By *issmorganWoman 14 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

It's very common and so hard to get attraction between all the parties.

Im half a couple and it's rare we both fancy the opposite partner, this is why we kept our single profiles.

We wouldn't take one for the team & I'd hate to think anyone would if they didn't find one of us attractive.

By *ootyfruityCouple 14 weeks ago

andover

We would love to find a couple and have chemistry! Would much prefer socials and regular fun

By * and R cple4Couple 14 weeks ago

swansea

I would definitely not take one for the team.. If you think that's hard then try being a bi couple who only meet bi couples and getting that 4 way attraction ..

Almost impossible but it's definitely worth the wait when you meet that couple and theirs a great chemistry between you all.

We attend alot of events and meet alot of people eventually you will meet a couple that tick all the boxes for you..

By *iving in Hope OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Poole

Thanks everyone, glad it's not just us! As we said we've met a lot of lovely people, but that all important spark has just not been there

By *ondonlad_88Man 14 weeks ago

I used to be part of a couple and its harder than it seems to get that 4 way attraction

» Add a new message to this topic