FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > England v switzerland.

England v switzerland.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man 14 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Continue here, it was a good game and well done for england winning it, it was an exciting game and it came down to penalties, what did you think of the game?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uiteCurlyMan 14 weeks ago

Glastonbury

I aged five years in the last hour.

By *izzy RascallMan 14 weeks ago

Cardiff

England's on fire - your defence is petrified

By *arkSovereignMan 14 weeks ago

Lancashire

"England's on fire - your defence is petrified "

Saka’s on fire*

By *eah BabyCouple 14 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I aged five years in the last hour.

"

Same here, my heart was beating out of my chest lol, couldn’t eat my strawberries

By *arkSovereignMan 14 weeks ago

Lancashire

The rest of the team was wank tbh. Penalties was good from everyone though

By *ou only live onceMan 14 weeks ago

London

They were 5 great penalties, but I'm so pleased for Saka especially.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

cmon ladies, to celebrate lets see you all take a pic topless with an england flag around your shoulders

By *ou4funCouple 14 weeks ago

farnborough

Come on england

By *otTheMessiah86Man 14 weeks ago

Stockton

GET IN!!!

I absolutely love penalties!!!

By *inky_couple2020Couple 14 weeks ago

North West

I liked those post-pen celebrations

By *rMs.NeekCouple 14 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Could they not have done the decent thing and gone out, so that we can all get back to normal?!?

By *ed VoluptaWoman 14 weeks ago

Wirral.

"They were 5 great penalties, but I'm so pleased for Saka especially."

Yeah, me too. What a lovely young man

London

"They were 5 great penalties, but I'm so pleased for Saka especially.

Yeah, me too. What a lovely young man "

I couldn't love him much more than I do, Red.

By *uiteCurlyMan 14 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Arnold is the best. He won the Champions League with a quick corner.

So cool on the ball. Not many can do that.

By *ed VoluptaWoman 14 weeks ago

Wirral.

Yeah, me too. What a lovely young man

I couldn't love him much more than I do, Red."

Aww

By *hunky_monkeyMan 14 weeks ago

all over

Big G’s game plan is play dull football and try to wear down the opposition, when that doesn’t work and the opposition go ahead the players who earn 250k a week remember how to play football and claw a goal back

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

I love England in all sports but this team is really dull and unlikable. I’m sure football fans will disagree because…….tactics and stuff.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan 14 weeks ago

Kent

Is that every team in the group the Scotlanders couldn't get out of now out at the quarter finals stage?

By *oeBeansMan 14 weeks ago

Derby

"They were 5 great penalties, but I'm so pleased for Saka especially."

So was I, I was most worried for his pen but there was absolutely no need! Amazing how much he's grown as a player

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

"Big G’s game plan is play dull football and try to wear down the opposition, when that doesn’t work and the opposition go ahead the players who earn 250k a week remember how to play football and claw a goal back

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

I love England in all sports but this team is really dull and unlikable. I’m sure football fans will disagree because…….tactics and stuff.

"

With all sports... It's the winning that matters. I actually don't give a fuck how it's done

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"Big G’s game plan is play dull football and try to wear down the opposition, when that doesn’t work and the opposition go ahead the players who earn 250k a week remember how to play football and claw a goal back

"

I mean, we won right?

By *elronMan 14 weeks ago

Liverpool

Arnold lost the champions league when vini junior skinned him ??

By *og-ManMan 14 weeks ago

somewhere

I know I'm meant to hate the English team as I'm Irish but I support Liverpool and it would be pretty childish of me not to be delighted for TAA

By *reggSausageMan 14 weeks ago

derby

If you think Ivan toney’s stare down penalty is dull then international football ain’t for you, this is not about entertainment, this is about winning, it’s not how you start tournaments, it’s how you finish

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 14 weeks ago

in Lancashire

So was I, I was most worried for his pen but there was absolutely no need! Amazing how much he's grown as a player "

This..

After the abuse he got before, he's absolutely risen and quelled the crap thrown at him..

Derby

I mean, we won right?"

Yep! I'll admit that watching England hasn't been easy and I'm not fan of Southgate but it's knock-out football where it's ultimately the result that matters, not how we play.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 14 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Arnold lost the champions league when vini junior skinned him ??"

No, the team did but you have to be there to lose and win at that level..

Derby

"I love England in all sports but this team is really dull and unlikable. I’m sure football fans will disagree because…….tactics and stuff.

I mean, we won right?

Yep! I'll admit that watching England hasn't been easy and I'm not fan of Southgate but it's knock-out football where it's ultimately the result that matters, not how we play."

Also, if you do follow England in all sports and think this team is unlikable, you've obviously never watched the gatekeepers of the spirit of cricket

London

I mean, we won right?

Yep! I'll admit that watching England hasn't been easy and I'm not fan of Southgate but it's knock-out football where it's ultimately the result that matters, not how we play."

Yep! I mean I'd love England to play peak Wenger-ball, but won't give a shit if we grind out two more of the dullest possible wins!

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

I mean, we won right?

Yep! I'll admit that watching England hasn't been easy and I'm not fan of Southgate but it's knock-out football where it's ultimately the result that matters, not how we play.

Yep! I mean I'd love England to play peak Wenger-ball, but won't give a shit if we grind out two more of the dullest possible wins!"

Would you all leave Southgate alone though if we did

I struggle to knock the guy getting us to another semi

Derby

"Would you all leave Southgate alone though if we did

I struggle to knock the guy getting us to another semi "

I suppose my main problem with Southgate this tournament and style of football is it has been dull against opposition we should comfortably beat. In the past, on big game like Croatia and Italy, we take the lead and look positive and then sit back which doesn't inspire confidence in the players or the people watching. But he has done well up until this point.

By *auntymanMan 14 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Get a life,we don't all agree with Southgate, but 3 semi finals in last 4 tournaments, with an ongoing opportunity, is sooooo much more than we have had in the last 60 years, common folks believe, cheers, shout........ Good times to be a supporter!

Kent

It was much better when England were drawing 0-0 with Costa Rica or losing to Iceland in the second round

Stourbridge

The problem I have now, is that I ate snacks during the game, didn't have brekkie or lunch........should I try to cook now, a little pissed, or should I just have a good brekkie in the morning, oh dilemmas of following the mighty England x

London

"It was much better when England were drawing 0-0 with Costa Rica or losing to Iceland in the second round "

Ah, the good old days. Only beaten by not qualifying for the 94 World Cup! Proper football misery.

By *agnar73Man 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

Totally in shock.

Five perfect penalties. I mean, that’s just not supposed to happen

By *2000ManMan 14 weeks ago

Worthing

Better first half. Subs made a difference. Great penalties. Pleased for Saka after his miss at last euros.

Stourbridge

"Better first half. Subs made a difference. Great penalties. Pleased for Saka after his miss at last euros."

Definitely a Stuart Pearce redemption moment, good on the lad, awesome footballer

By *icndaveCouple 14 weeks ago

Mansfield

There were 10 German bombers in the air

Kent

Bad news, England's semi is on the ITV's

Derby

"Bad news, England's semi is on the ITV's "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

By *lackXealMan 14 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Kane chickened out not to play the penalties

By *inky_couple2020Couple 14 weeks ago

North West

"Kane chickened out not to play the penalties "

Kane was subbed by the manager and it was a good decision. I don't think he should play against the Netherlands. Both he and CR7 have looked all at sea in this tournament, though Kane has popped up with the odd random moment.

By *iaisonseekerMan 14 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Bad news, England's semi is on the ITV's "

I normally enjoy a massive semi but that news has really deflated me

By *eliz NelsonMan 14 weeks ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Expecting a France v England final! France will beat Spain and if we play Shaw and Gordon we can pass the Dutchies on the left hand side

By *glyBettyTV/TS 14 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I mean, we won right?

"

Technically they drew.

By *uiteCurlyMan 13 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"

It’s true insanity from Gareth I agree. Can’t he see???

By *uiteCurlyMan 13 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"I aged five years in the last hour.

Same here, my heart was beating out of my chest lol, couldn’t eat my strawberries "

By *ea monkeyMan 13 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’m sorry to say folks that I’ve ruined everything. I’ve been working every England game so far but I won’t be for the semi.

That’s it, we’re done

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

"Expecting a France v England final! France will beat Spain and if we play Shaw and Gordon we can pass the Dutchies on the left hand side "

I don't think France will beat Spain, though, both sides are weakened by suspensions.

By *avexxMan 13 weeks ago

cheshire

i think spain will win this competition,,, but well done england because the swiss were no mugs well organised team

» Add a new message to this topic