FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > strange how?

strange how?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensible lady 1960 OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

some bi men are happy to meet tvs?, but if its a female wanting to dress in men's clothes to meet a man.why then are the men not so keen to meet.whats the problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WANDTGCouple 14 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

I've had drinks in the past with office women who have dressed in shirts and suits (obviously cut to a women's figure) also women go into pubs with jeans , trainers and T shirts that are similar to menswear.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Herts

Begs the question why is a man in women’s clothes a tv but a woman in man’s clothes is not?

By *ay W. BeauWoman 14 weeks ago

Wolvo

"Begs the question why is a man in women’s clothes a tv but a woman in man’s clothes is not? "

Vaild point. Theres drag kings and drag queens. Theres transvestites and we always assume its a man in ladies attire. Maybe crossdresser is a more universal term although it still makes one think men in ladies clothes at first thought.

By *oubleswing2019Man 14 weeks ago

Colchester

"some bi men are happy to meet tvs?, but if its a female wanting to dress in men's clothes to meet a man.why then are the men not so keen to meet.whats the problem?"

I can only infer *some* men might feel "threatened", because of patriarchal "expectations".

In other words, instead of a TV presenting as "female" (and thus in a traditional typically female "submissive" role (which isn't threatening to the patriarchy), your example of a woman dressing as a man is perceived as "stepping up to meet" another man on equal terms.

*some* men cannot deal with that and feel threatened for a number of reasons.

Other men like myself actively encourage and support others to express however they feel comfortable expressing, and do not feel threatened in any way. I'm comfortable in my own skin and sexuality, and enjoy seeing others "empowered" in finding their own selves.

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

I mean isn't it kinda the guys choice who he wants to meet

By *allipygousMan 14 weeks ago

Leicester

"some bi men are happy to meet tvs?, but if its a female wanting to dress in men's clothes to meet a man.why then are the men not so keen to meet.whats the problem?"

The thing is that some men, like me, are attracted to femininity so if a man is dressed as a woman and comes across as feminine then that person will be desirable. If a woman is dressed as a man and is acting in a masculine manner then she will not be attractive.

By *iker JackMan 14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I think you have to define men’s clothing?

I love a woman in one of my shirts.

The difference in clothing is normally down to the “cut” rather than the style. Style similarities are huge. Jeans and shirt. Suits. Training gear. All sorts.

By *arlot o scaraWoman 14 weeks ago

Hell

They’re all just people wearing clothes

By *8on33Man 14 weeks ago

winfrith

"Begs the question why is a man in women’s clothes a tv but a woman in man’s clothes is not? "
maybe they're watching BBC

By *imply DeeWoman 14 weeks ago

Wherever

We’re all born naked at the end of the day.

By *ife NinjaMan 14 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"We’re all born naked at the end of the day."

Some nakedness is better than others

Herts

"Begs the question why is a man in women’s clothes a tv but a woman in man’s clothes is not? maybe they're watching BBC"

Maybe iTV

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Why can't anyone just wear any clothes there comfortable with without having to label it, I don't see the man's and woman's clothing thing it's just clothes they don't belong to any one gender.

This whole thing confuses me, I wear trousers and a t-shirt - does that mean I'm dressing like a man?

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Yes this totally confuses me too.

Herts

Funny thing is, among gay people, if we see someone wearing (insert non gender conforming item of clothing) the reaction is never more than if they look nice or not. We don’t question. Why they’re wearing it.

Herts

"Funny thing is, among gay people, if we see someone wearing (insert non gender conforming item of clothing) the reaction is never more than if they look nice or not. We don’t question. Why they’re wearing it. "

I do recognise that’s a very sweeping statement and the world is full of examples to disprove me

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Funny thing is, among gay people, if we see someone wearing (insert non gender conforming item of clothing) the reaction is never more than if they look nice or not. We don’t question. Why they’re wearing it.

I do recognise that’s a very sweeping statement and the world is full of examples to disprove me "

This is an Internet forum it's no place for self-awareness

Herts

"Funny thing is, among gay people, if we see someone wearing (insert non gender conforming item of clothing) the reaction is never more than if they look nice or not. We don’t question. Why they’re wearing it.

I do recognise that’s a very sweeping statement and the world is full of examples to disprove me

This is an Internet forum it's no place for self-awareness "

» Add a new message to this topic