FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Really strugglimg with this site

Really strugglimg with this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill2207 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

bewdley

Really struggling to get conversation on this site ino i posted previously about tips etc but anymore tips or anyine care to talk and possibly verify me would be apprecaited not been single for 8 years so all weird and new to me haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman 14 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Try the cam rooms OP, plenty of people to chat to and get verified by

By *ot to giggleWoman 14 weeks ago

Coventry

ditto - pop into cam rooms and on chat - people with speak with you and verify you

By *hirleyMan 14 weeks ago

somewhere

" Really struggling to get conversation on this site ino i posted previously about tips etc but anymore tips or anyine care to talk and possibly verify me would be apprecaited not been single for 8 years so all weird and new to me haha "

Might not be your thing, but you gotta try and get onto a 'social', they post em in the meets and parties section amongst others, I'd say as you're new it might be a good idea for your way to find out what this site is about and how to get what you might want out of it.

By *naswingdressWoman 14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cam rooms will help with verification as others have said

Otherwise - and this is not profile advice unless you want it - look at your profile and whether it's something that would attract the kind of person you're looking for.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Herts

Wot they all said ^^

bewdley

"Try the cam rooms OP, plenty of people to chat to and get verified by "

Been in the cam rooms .ultiple times tried to spark conversian with females but one worded replys if i get a reply

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

If messaging and cams aren't working for you then it might be time to try another strategy?

Social events work best for me.

By *entleman of FortuneMan 14 weeks ago

Hull

"If messaging and cams aren't working for you then it might be time to try another strategy?

Social events work best for me."

Yeah socials are the easiest way for single guy to get meets.

I decided I'd start swinging properly 3 weeks ago sent two messages went to one social. I've had 14 meets with 5 Women and a couple. Fab is as hard as you make it for yourself, smile, don't be weird and hold an actual conversation and generally you'll be golden.

Manchester (she/her)

"Try the cam rooms OP, plenty of people to chat to and get verified by

Been in the cam rooms .ultiple times tried to spark conversian with females but one worded replys if i get a reply "

If all you're interested in is verification, then try guys, couples, trans people.

By *essTTWoman 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Would you meet you based on your profile?

By *he love catsCouple 14 weeks ago

South Wales

Definitely get into the cam room's there's plenty of people who will chat and they might even live nearby.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 14 weeks ago

kent

Hi OP, there are some good points that other posters have made, but I’d like to offer an additional perspective as well. Fab is a platform based on written communication. How good you are with words is a huge factor in how successful you are in arranging meets. This is especially true for single men. My advice along with the other points here is to consider carefully the way you express yourself with words, and practice writing. Stick around on the forums - not just the lounge, but the other ones as well - and practice posting and responding to posts. The better you get at communicating this way, the better your chances of success. I hope this helps x

By *igronnie89Man 14 weeks ago

near you

"Try the cam rooms OP, plenty of people to chat to and get verified by "
where do infind the cam rooms?

Manchester (she/her)

"Try the cam rooms OP, plenty of people to chat to and get verified by where do infind the cam rooms?"

Home page, right hand side, towards the bottom

By *igronnie89Man 14 weeks ago

near you

Yep found it, on my phone been on but couldnt see anything other than comments, all help needed and appreciated

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"Would you meet you based on your profile?"

Excellent retort.

If I was seeking chaps I would run a mile.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yep found it, on my phone been on but couldnt see anything other than comments, all help needed and appreciated"

Probably best to not use someone else's thread to troubleshoot - there's a specific troubleshooting section. (I've never been able to get it to work on my phone)

By *imi_RougeWoman 14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Would you meet you based on your profile?"

You might want to re think some of your text OP

bewdley

Just uodated my bio if peoplr could give me opinons please ???

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

Personally I wouldn't mention liking a juicy one but that's just me.

Also I think people that put kik or other usernames in profiles send off a red flag for me.

By *imi_RougeWoman 14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Just uodated my bio if peoplr could give me opinons please ??? "

Don't call us females

By *illy IdolMan 14 weeks ago

Midlands

I'm mean this with no disrespect, but a lot of your pics are either in a caravan or your van. It might be worth changing up the environment in which you take your pics, to make them more appealing. There's plenty of good profiles on here with decent pictures you could pinch ideas from.

bewdley

"I'm mean this with no disrespect, but a lot of your pics are either in a caravan or your van. It might be worth changing up the environment in which you take your pics, to make them more appealing. There's plenty of good profiles on here with decent pictures you could pinch ideas from.

"

O disrepect taken mate im asking for tips and advice and its what your giving lol but i do livr in my caravan due to relationship breakdown and cant justify 1000 + amonth for a place on my own so digging it cheap on holiday for a while haha

By *illy IdolMan 14 weeks ago

Midlands

"I'm mean this with no disrespect, but a lot of your pics are either in a caravan or your van. It might be worth changing up the environment in which you take your pics, to make them more appealing. There's plenty of good profiles on here with decent pictures you could pinch ideas from.

O disrepect taken mate im asking for tips and advice and its what your giving lol but i do livr in my caravan due to relationship breakdown and cant justify 1000 + amonth for a place on my own so digging it cheap on holiday for a while haha "

And there's nothing wrong with that. I just think your picture out at the park is more appealing and maybe others would too

bewdley

O disrepect taken mate im asking for tips and advice and its what your giving lol but i do livr in my caravan due to relationship breakdown and cant justify 1000 + amonth for a place on my own so digging it cheap on holiday for a while haha

And there's nothing wrong with that. I just think your picture out at the park is more appealing and maybe others would too"

Thanks for advice mate

By *eroLondonMan 14 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Just uodated my bio if peoplr could give me opinons please ???

Don't call us females "

Dear OP, call them a harlot if she's a Charlotte, call them wenches from the benches out of earshot, call her a woman if it pleases her and call her a lady if it pleases you. But do not refer to them as females for they will cut and devour your entrails.

By *layfullsamMan 14 weeks ago

Solihull

" Really struggling to get conversation on this site ino i posted previously about tips etc but anymore tips or anyine care to talk and possibly verify me would be apprecaited not been single for 8 years so all weird and new to me haha "

Don’t let real life outside of fab pass you by because your spending to much time on here, plenty of fun to be had on a normal night out and if you don’t pull you’ve had fun anyway

Good luck

By *8on33Man 14 weeks ago

winfrith

most men struggle here I guess but theirs somebody for everybody on this site ,you can't help your diction or your pics ,that's you just hang in their you'll have success eventually.

By *ittlebirdWoman 14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"Just uodated my bio if peoplr could give me opinons please ???

Don't call us females

Dear OP, call them a harlot if she's a Charlotte, call them wenches from the benches out of earshot, call her a woman if it pleases her and call her a lady if it pleases you. But do not refer to them as females for they will cut and devour your entrails."

Sassy AF

By *iker JackMan 14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Your opening line about being crap about writing about yourself is a bit offish for me

Most only give one chance to make an impression and you can only make a first impression once

I’m not your target audience but if I read that I’d think that this means any conversation could become hard work.

If you can’t talk about yourself and what you want and what you are looking for would you expect others to make first contact?

By *razyfool0909Man 14 weeks ago

shirley

Op another bit of advice based on the replies I’ve seen from you on here… read your messages before you press send. I’ve seen a few spelling mistakes and letters the wrong way round in a few words. Now I know it’s unintentional but it makes you come across better if the message is flawless.

Good luck.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Herts

Whenever I read someone is struggling with this site it always seems to be after only a few weeks. The problem is likely your expectations of the site, ratios, and something about effort in profile and communications squared with all that.

I find having zero expectations enormously helpful.

By *essTTWoman 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

I'd remove the part about being a builder

Its so creepy to me when men use this site as a way to try and gain clinetele for their business

If I want work done on my property I'd go to a reputable builder not some random from a swinging site

bewdley

"I'd remove the part about being a builder

Its so creepy to me when men use this site as a way to try and gain clinetele for their business

If I want work done on my property I'd go to a reputable builder not some random from a swinging site "

its said as a jokr and ino some woman post on here asking for tradies to meet etc

» Add a new message to this topic