FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Random act of kindness that........

Random act of kindness that........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

you didn't want.

G'wan tellus g'wed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 14 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

I’ll give you a random act of kindness that you didn’t want Granny, I’ll bump your thread for you so it doesn’t fall of the page into obscurity

By *rimson_RoseWoman 14 weeks ago

Tamworth

My parents brought over food that was in their fridge before they went away for a week. But it’s stuff I don’t eat and now I feel bad chucking it

By *eliWoman 14 weeks ago

When someone ever so helpfully tells me what a word means.

Really so very kind of them. Really not ever needed.

By *rHotNottsMan 14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I generally don’t celebrate birthdays or let people know at work. I was working in Nigeria on my birthday, my ex contacted someone I work with via Facebook and asked them to get me a cake.

Birthday celebrations in Nigeria are huge thing, hundreds of people came into the office and the songs went on for about two hours I had to make a speech, random people that I didn’t even know made speeches, they had got caterers to make cakes and snacks. We lost a whole day

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 14 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

All of them. It's the random that does it.

If you want to help me because you see me struggling and actual empathy kicks in, okay.

If I'm just some way to inflate your ego and give yourself a pat on the back for being such a good person, fuck off

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm trying to recall someone being randomly kind to me ...

My friend was telling me yesterday that she bought a homeless man some food and a drink. I said that was a nice thing to do and asked what food he'd requested, she hadn't asked him what he wanted or even if he was hungry or thirsty or already had four packs of Tesco sandwiches stacked in his back pack that other random kindnessers had randomly kindly given him.

Still as she said at least she didn't give him money to spend on drugs that she didn't know if he was addicted to or nor.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

^^ oh please could someone randomly kindly point out that I meant 'not'

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 14 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

"I'm trying to recall someone being randomly kind to me ...

My friend was telling me yesterday that she bought a homeless man some food and a drink. I said that was a nice thing to do and asked what food he'd requested, she hadn't asked him what he wanted or even if he was hungry or thirsty or already had four packs of Tesco sandwiches stacked in his back pack that other random kindnessers had randomly kindly given him.

Still as she said at least she didn't give him money to spend on drugs that she didn't know if he was addicted to or nor. "

Surely it’s a win win for the guy, if he already has a bag full of sarnies he can do a drug swap with a mate who’s hungry.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm trying to recall someone being randomly kind to me ...

Still as she said at least she didn't give him money to spend on drugs that she didn't know if he was addicted to or nor.

Surely it’s a win win for the guy, if he already has a bag full of sarnies he can do a drug swap with a mate who’s hungry. "

I hadn't thought of that!

I take it all back. The Tesco'tuna n sweetcorn ' on sourdough was a valuable trading token

By *ell GwynnWoman 14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

When my mum used to buy little (and not so little) ornaments for me because she thought they'd look nice in my house.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When my mum used to buy little (and not so little) ornaments for me because she thought they'd look nice in my house. "

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

People who pay for a coffee for the person behind them.

Its just weird.. get a coffee for the homeless person outside or something.

Don't come back to me in 4 years looking for a kidney or some shit

By *inky_couple2020Couple 14 weeks ago

North West

People who try to push my wheelchair out and about, usually. I get that they think they're being helpful, but a) it's scary for someone to just shove you from behind at b) I'm perfectly capable myself.

Thanks

By *midnight-Woman 14 weeks ago

I got a surprise voucher for some m+s flowers for driving some friends to Peterborough

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People who pay for a coffee for the person behind them.

Its just weird.. get a coffee for the homeless person outside or something.

Don't come back to me in 4 years looking for a kidney or some shit "

Damn! Puts Starbucks loyalty card back in purse and books dialysis in.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

People that buy me flowers , I hate flowers.

The cook at work who always brings me pudding, thanks for keeping me chubby.

King's Crustacean

" I’ll give you a random act of kindness that you didn’t want Granny, I’ll bump your thread for you so it doesn’t fall of the page into obscurity "

you are all heart poppet!

King's Crustacean

"When someone ever so helpfully tells me what a word means.

Really so very kind of them. Really not ever needed."

aaaaaaaghhhhhhhh don't. If I need to know i'll ask or look it up!

I get this I get this ,,,,,,, oh do I get this

By *adgerMan 14 weeks ago

york

"When my mum used to buy little (and not so little) ornaments for me because she thought they'd look nice in my house. "

King's Crustacean

Even against the No thanks, no thanks, NO THANKS! My daughter brings me her cast of clothes or bric a brac or object d'art

I've learned to say thanks, pop them in the car when she's gone and then into the recycle bins or charity bins at the supermarket.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Even against the No thanks, no thanks, NO THANKS! My daughter brings me her cast of clothes or bric a brac or object d'art

I've learned to say thanks, pop them in the car when she's gone and then into the recycle bins or charity bins at the supermarket."

I used to do that with my mum. She has a habit at one time or buying me orange, bri nylon, bell sleeved negligee sets from charity shops

By *eyond PurityCouple 14 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"Even against the No thanks, no thanks, NO THANKS! My daughter brings me her cast of clothes or bric a brac or object d'art

I've learned to say thanks, pop them in the car when she's gone and then into the recycle bins or charity bins at the supermarket.

I used to do that with my mum. She has a habit at one time or buying me orange, bri nylon, bell sleeved negligee sets from charity shops"

That's worse than my mum!

C

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I used to do that with my mum. She has a habit at one time or buying me orange, bri nylon, bell sleeved negligee sets from charity shops

That's worse than my mum!

C"

I felt like Doris Day in the late fifties

By *atricia ParnelWoman 14 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

When people see me on my own and assume that I must be lonely, so they invite themselves Into my space

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

People who upon learning English isn’t my first language talk to me really slow and loud.

My hearing is fine thank you, and my brain can process normal speed speech.

» Add a new message to this topic