FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > celebrity fantasy and the news today

celebrity fantasy and the news today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman 4 days ago

somerset

celebrity fantasy and the news today i think most of us know what it in the news and today judgement of that guy being guilty ... this question is not about that case this question is about those who have unhealthy obsessions with celebrities because part of the news clip i saw was reprting this is a bigger problem than most people think ...

the biggest problem being whats fantasy and whats real ... as more and more people share and write down fantasy for others to see some in real detail but the question has to be why do people get so obsessed with these things this is not about loners this is about all walks of life men and women ...

so why do they do it ... what can be done ... should theres be more undercover police on line ... education ... whats your view ...how far is too far ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieJeansCouple 4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I must have missed something.

By *icecouple561Couple 4 days ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know what can be done. I wish I did.

Sometimes people start threads about what they would do to (not with 'to') a famous person 99.9% of the time a woman and I shudder at the thought process behind it. If it's called out it's claimed that it's just a bit of fun. I think it's normalising the objectification of women that ends in the scenario we've seen today.

Thank god he was found guilty

By *zeroMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

"I must have missed something."

The Holly Willoughby case. Some sicko had a plan to get her, do some very nasty stuff I can't really type here and was speaking to an undercover police officer about it. He's been found guilty.

» Add a new message to this topic