FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too many big heads on here

Too many big heads on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

I've always said it's good to love yourself but to literally put someone down by sending a nice message it's like is it really deserved you just say it's that person you're not my cup of tea instead of basically downgrade the Hairy gorilla

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Somewhat confused by a few things. What's being a big head got to do with putting someone down? Surely if they sent you a nice message that's good. Odd reference to hairy gorilla - unless you are saying that's what they called you - but that does not make them a big head and given your profile is hidden, how can they k ow (other than via a small profile pic).

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

Dance monkey dance.

Sorry you got put down mate. Pound your chest gorilla style and spread the kindness elsewhere

I do I pound my chest on a daily basis just too many people think they're really better than you

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 14 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

They might be.

What are you going off? Looks, body, charisma, confidence?

Loads better than me on here. I'm better than loads.

By *iss.ddWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

U ok hun

By *eilandChazzCouple 14 weeks ago

Gloucester

Very strange post from someone with a hidden profile. Maybe your attitude is putting people off ? Petulant messages resulting in replies you find not to your liking ?

Everyone has the option to leave the site if it doesn't match their requirements !

By *ora the explorerWoman 14 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Calling people names doesn’t mean they think they’re better than you. Usually means they’ve got some sort of issue, they’re nasty people or they’re jealous. People who are confident in themselves don’t tend to knock others, it’s usually people who aren’t.

By *ycanNightsMan 14 weeks ago

Workington

"I've always said it's good to love yourself but to literally put someone down by sending a nice message it's like is it really deserved you just say it's that person you're not my cup of tea instead of basically downgrade the Hairy gorilla "

Put someone down by sending a nice message?

By *thanDiPoolMan 14 weeks ago

alloa

"I've always said it's good to love yourself but to literally put someone down by sending a nice message it's like is it really deserved you just say it's that person you're not my cup of tea instead of basically downgrade the Hairy gorilla

Put someone down by sending a nice message? "

Grammar. Basicly declining them with a nice message instead of a hostile one.

By *thanDiPoolMan 14 weeks ago

alloa

It's nothing new. If someone is straight to the point. That's fine by me at this point. If they start insulting me then.. there no better than any other person.

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

People who send shitty messages are shitty people.. simples.

If shitty messages are getting to you though to the point where you need to start a thread I suggest a break from the internet.

It shouldn't be that way but unfortunately it is and it's not gonna change

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As I understand it op you sent a nice message and they called you a hairy gorilla. Have I got that right?

They probably thought they were being funny. It wasn't nice of them.

Actually a lot of women like hairy men.

Hope you blocked.

By *agic johnsonMan 14 weeks ago

morden

At least your getting replies bro .

I know that I am here and I know that I could just easily get a razor and shave it all off but that's not good for my Heritage I hid my profile because I'm taking a bit of a break away from here to the person who said I've hidden my profile

By *allerthanaverage79Man 14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Some people are just mean, and most are wankers!

By *londebiguyMan 14 weeks ago

Southport

"I do I pound my chest on a daily basis just too many people think they're really better than you "

I can only see youre pic on this post but you look handsome and in good shape to me so just view it as their problem is my advice.

Lots of very rude prople with social skills that would be very questionable out in society on here.

Many would not get a second glance in the street but they seem to have a high opinion of themselves.

Deluded.

By *londebiguyMan 14 weeks ago

Southport

"Very strange post from someone with a hidden profile. Maybe your attitude is putting people off ? Petulant messages resulting in replies you find not to your liking ?

Everyone has the option to leave the site if it doesn't match their requirements ! "

Thats another very strange attitude to have.

Very odd.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 14 weeks ago

South Down

Some people are rude - here and irl. Ignore them, block them, don't give them a second thought.

Re body hair, for every one that doesn't like it there's someone else who loves it, so just please yourself

By *aseylee324Couple 14 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"Some people are rude - here and irl. Ignore them, block them, don't give them a second thought.

Re body hair, for every one that doesn't like it there's someone else who loves it, so just please yourself "

By *d mirerMan 14 weeks ago

lost

Some people will pick on whatever they see as a target for all manner of reasons , ultimately a negative opinion isn’t important . It’s best to avoid getting into back and forth of negativity , just wander along and ignore if you can .

As for the hairy thing , I’ve had that stuff countless times but as someone earlier said some like some don’t . Concentrate on those who like it or more importantly like you .

» Add a new message to this topic