FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice - Body

Advice - Body

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thanDiPool OP   Man 14 weeks ago

alloa

Alright so I'm debating about posting pics of my body. Now I'm in no way six-pack bod but more with dad body/beer belly.. with loads of freckle spots and honestly I dunno if it would be worth while or not to post. Any advise would be welcome cause I don't want to see myself as turning people off ... if I make sense...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *immyinreadingMan 14 weeks ago

henley on thames

Post body pics of you feel like it.

If not, don’t

By *r John WickMan 14 weeks ago

The Continental

We can’t tell you what to do.

If you want to show it, do it. If you don’t, don’t. It’s your profile, your run it how you want to.

alloa

Thanks fellas fair point

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

Its your profile lovely but I always have this rule of thumb, if your gut is telling you something (which it obviously is or you would just do it) listen to it.

Posting body pics can be liberating but at the same time not so much, angles are a huge factor for a start.

Try taking some and see how you feel but like I say, play about with angles, don't just stand in front of a mirror and hope for the best because I'm sure if 99% of us did that we wouldn't be happy with the results at first.

alloa

"Its your profile lovely but I always have this rule of thumb, if your gut is telling you something (which it obviously is or you would just do it) listen to it.

Posting body pics can be liberating but at the same time not so much, angles are a huge factor for a start.

Try taking some and see how you feel but like I say, play about with angles, don't just stand in front of a mirror and hope for the best because I'm sure if 99% of us did that we wouldn't be happy with the results at first."

Appreciate it x there should be a bondour shoot for men

By *ot to giggleWoman 14 weeks ago

Coventry

do what you are comfortable with - have a look at other profiles and see what you like and how you would like to do yours. Its a personal thing. I like chocolate

By *igR93Man 14 weeks ago

Sarcasm City

"Alright so I'm debating about posting pics of my body. Now I'm in no way six-pack bod but more with dad body/beer belly.. with loads of freckle spots and honestly I dunno if it would be worth while or not to post. Any advise would be welcome cause I don't want to see myself as turning people off ... if I make sense..."

Some/most people love dad bods!

By *lowupdollTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Herts

Freckles are cute.

By *lue Eyed JokerMan 14 weeks ago

Always on the move

Lighting and angles my good man. All about the lighting and angles. I'm no Greek adonis either, but I found a few guides to help with "poses" to make you feel more comfortable and confident.

Do people like my pics? Dunno. Stopped caring really. They can always move on to the next washboard with no personality if that's all they're after

alloa

"Lighting and angles my good man. All about the lighting and angles. I'm no Greek adonis either, but I found a few guides to help with "poses" to make you feel more comfortable and confident.

Do people like my pics? Dunno. Stopped caring really. They can always move on to the next washboard with no personality if that's all they're after "

Haha its ironic I take pictures of fast moving machines for showmen at fairgrounds and I can't even figure out my own body

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

I was hesitant too mate/still am and only have the one so far. You will find there is an equal amount of women that are into the "chunky" variety so don't sweat it.

alloa

Awww fek it. U lot persuaded me to post it. Not the best angle but ppl can get passed that

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

I like a dad bod, just take what your comfortable with, it's your profile just put whatever your happy with.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

"Awww fek it. U lot persuaded me to post it. Not the best angle but ppl can get passed that"

Looking good dude

alloa

"Awww fek it. U lot persuaded me to post it. Not the best angle but ppl can get passed that

Looking good dude "

Could be worst xD I work nights so best there gonna get for a while

By *hrek101Man 14 weeks ago

Herts

There are so many body types already on display so yours will just be another one. I would say most women don't care about gym fit bodies anyway.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

At least give your target audience an idea, as you're hoping to get naked with them, so they will see it anyway. No point in getting (or almost getting) to a meet and them finding you are not for them. Stick with those that like a dad bod.

By *onkeynutWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

Just do what you want to do and what you feel comfortable with.

I posted a full body pic that shows my imperfections and it was liberating in a way. I chose to do that rather than risk someone being shocked in the flesh

But you can do whatever you want to do on here.

alloa

"At least give your target audience an idea, as you're hoping to get naked with them, so they will see it anyway. No point in getting (or almost getting) to a meet and them finding you are not for them. Stick with those that like a dad bod."

Verry true

It's inevitable anyway lol

By *ora the explorerWoman 14 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I think body pics are important (not necessarily naked). I’d rather have an idea before I met someone.

By *he love catsCouple 14 weeks ago

South Wales

I think everyone feels insecure about body photos, hope you feel happier now you've posted one.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Central

Lots of people prefer it meaty body, nothing flimsy is right for them. Pics are the easiest way for people to see and find good matches

alloa

"I think everyone feels insecure about body photos, hope you feel happier now you've posted one.

"

I do. As I've put in my bio. Mainly socials for me at this stage. Anything else is a.bonus in my eyes.

By *weetiepie99Woman 14 weeks ago

cardiff

I think a lot of people put filters on face and body pics on here. A nice face is more important than a good body to me, but everyone is different. Just do what you are comfortable with.

alloa

"I think a lot of people put filters on face and body pics on here. A nice face is more important than a good body to me, but everyone is different. Just do what you are comfortable with."

Not a filters person myself. It's untrue.

By *bi HaiveMan 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The main problem with not posting body photos on your profile is that the majority will, at some point, want to see them. So it's often in your best interest to at least have clothed shots up, even if you keep the nudes hidden.

There's no end of threads seen where someone says 'it was all going well til I sent them a face pic'. Imagine having twice the problem by not having a clear body shot either.

Many go by visuals when browsing. Or will at least want some before any chat moves to a potential meet. Giving yourself a head start can only help you. Even if it's to prevent someone letting you down later after what may have appeared to be encouraging conversations.

alloa

"The main problem with not posting body photos on your profile is that the majority will, at some point, want to see them. So it's often in your best interest to at least have clothed shots up, even if you keep the nudes hidden.

There's no end of threads seen where someone says 'it was all going well til I sent them a face pic'. Imagine having twice the problem by not having a clear body shot either.

Many go by visuals when browsing. Or will at least want some before any chat moves to a potential meet. Giving yourself a head start can only help you. Even if it's to prevent someone letting you down later after what may have appeared to be encouraging conversations. "

Appreciate the input!!!

» Add a new message to this topic