FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you

If you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewguyrdg OP   Man 14 weeks ago

reading

If you knew me or recognised me from this site or another would you tell me or block me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r John WickMan 14 weeks ago

The Continental

I’d block you.

I have no interest in getting involved with people I know, or outing myself to them.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Block.

By *mmaleiaWoman 14 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Neither, there’s a few people I know from outside of fab, doesn’t bother me

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

Ayup mate fancy seeing you here

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

Depends how I knew you, I'll be straight on that block button if you were family or someone I worked with but anyone else, as long as you respect me by not bombarding me and I do the same and not talking about it in a room full of people (for example I work in a hotel, if you were a regular I wouldn't want you standing in reception when it's busy asking about my fab life) I wouldn't block you.

By *parkle1974Woman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Neither. What happens on fab, stays on fab.

By *thanDiPoolMan 14 weeks ago

alloa

"Neither. What happens on fab, stays on fab."

If I had a pound for every time.ive tried to use this quote for other things not related to fab..

By *rHotNottsMan 14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Neither. What happens on fab, stays on fab."

If only that were true.

A few years ago my daughter was working as a manager at Bar , One night she came in from work and told me about these two new young lads that started who apparently don’t have girlfriends they just have sex with peoples wives on fab swingers.

Really? I said. Maybe they’re just making it up to impress their friends, no she said most of the night they’ve spent showing pictures to everyone of all the local women they have fucked, And other staff recognised at least three of them

By *parkle1974Woman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

"Neither. What happens on fab, stays on fab.

If only that were true.

A few years ago my daughter was working as a manager at Bar , One night she came in from work and told me about these two new young lads that started who apparently don’t have girlfriends they just have sex with peoples wives on fab swingers.

Really? I said. Maybe they’re just making it up to impress their friends, no she said most of the night they’ve spent showing pictures to everyone of all the local women they have fucked, And other staff recognised at least three of them"

Unfortunately a lot of other people have no boundaries x

By *thanDiPoolMan 14 weeks ago

alloa

If only that were true.

Really? I said. Maybe they’re just making it up to impress their friends, no she said most of the night they’ve spent showing pictures to everyone of all the local women they have fucked, And other staff recognised at least three of them

Unfortunately a lot of other people have no boundaries x"

Had similar happen to me. Lucky I accused the guy of being to d*unk and he couldn't back up his claims. Never drank there again

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If only that were true.

Unfortunately a lot of other people have no boundaries x"

And they'd probably never been near the women they were showing outside of their dreams

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would probably block you. We tend to block people we know or think we know because everyone has different ideas of what discretion means

By *a LunaWoman 14 weeks ago

South

I’d tell you because I reckon that turns you on.

But otherwise, I say nowt.

» Add a new message to this topic