FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question not fab related

Question not fab related

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

So I was on a different platform and somebody swiped the right way for me and I asked that person a simple question so what made you swipe the right way for me they replied back with I'm not telling you to give you an ego boost...

I would have thought that they would have just said your profile matches what I was after or you've got nice eyes or you've got a good body I know that I haven't I'm just using examples I just don't understand why someone would then come out and say I am not going to tell you because it will give you an ego boost on my profile it stated that I did not love myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmaleiaWoman 14 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I think it was dry humour? It’s the sort of thing I’d say, but with a side eye smiley

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's kind of strange.

I would expect an answer in line with the examples you've given. Some people huh?

By *imisugarWoman 14 weeks ago

Rugby

That would confuse me as well and actually turn me off that person.

By *cotsguyyMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

Wouldn't it be funny if that lady was on here too and replied

By *rHotNottsMan 14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

If it’s Tinder it’s a valid question I always ask.

People will swipe chat to you on Tinder for a whole range of reasons, its the first thing I ask.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

I always asked that question followed up with "was you just playing roulette and we matched" (you know when you just keep swiping and hope for the best).

It could have been tongue and cheek and the person's humour but it does sound like an odd response if it's in their first message when they don't know what your humour is like

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

The thing with me is I don't understand how it would give me an ego boost it's like you've matched with me and straight away just because I asked that question it was like I'm asking for an ego boost now I know that I'm not a good looking person I'm average looking but I'm not going to get an ego boost just because someone might say oh you're my cup of tea

» Add a new message to this topic