FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab bingo

Fab bingo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivemealadyboner OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

It amuses me greatly when I get a friend request, wink and a message (hence fab bingo).

My question is when you are choosing a victim, what is your go too choice? A wink, being bold and sending a message, sending a friend request to try and see more or just going all in and doing all 3?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igronnie89Man 14 weeks ago

near you

"It amuses me greatly when I get a friend request, wink and a message (hence fab bingo).

My question is when you are choosing a victim, what is your go too choice? A wink, being bold and sending a message, sending a friend request to try and see more or just going all in and doing all 3? "

normally a message, then a wink as a nudge but will always ask to add as a friend

By *ingerNNutsCouple 14 weeks ago

dublin

Normally wink and some fabs first to test the water

Atleast you got the fab bingo, some just go straight to friend request lol - Mrs

By *parkle1974Woman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

I usually do the direct approach and message as most don't look at winks x

somewhere

"Normally wink and some fabs first to test the water

Atleast you got the fab bingo, some just go straight to friend request lol - Mrs"

Sometimes if I'm feeling nice, I'll accept them but most of the time I ignore ones that don't message first x

By *artfordBlokeMan 14 weeks ago

Dartford

Depends on the profile for me, I like to wink as it's showing interest and appreciation but I'm too busy to send a proper message. One thing I have learned here is to reread the profile a few times before sending a message, make sure your interests align and take some care in what I write. I sent a few random friend requests when I was new here, but learnt pretty quick that isn't the done thing.

By *ll-Knight-longMan 14 weeks ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

If they have looked at my profile I may give a cheeky wink, if their profile likes, pics, distance away all look compatible then I would send a laid back hello & flirty message. I would never send a friend request unless we have had at least some two way interaction

somewhere

"Depends on the profile for me, I like to wink as it's showing interest and appreciation but I'm too busy to send a proper message. One thing I have learned here is to reread the profile a few times before sending a message, make sure your interests align and take some care in what I write. I sent a few random friend requests when I was new here, but learnt pretty quick that isn't the done thing. "

Sir, if I could post a meme of applause I would...reading and rereading a profile?! My goodness!!

somewhere

"If they have looked at my profile I may give a cheeky wink, if their profile likes, pics, distance away all look compatible then I would send a laid back hello & flirty message. I would never send a friend request unless we have had at least some two way interaction "

What about the people in ninja mode? Think of all the people that have looked at you and you can't see them.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I message. I respond to winks with a message. I forget to send friend requests even to people I have known for ages (so they need to say, "oi, do you not like me as a friend").

I have the social awareness of a Tory MP unable to read the room when speaking to a group of refugees about the benefits of an all expenses paid, one way trip to Rwanda

By *ingerNNutsCouple 14 weeks ago

dublin

"Normally wink and some fabs first to test the water

Atleast you got the fab bingo, some just go straight to friend request lol - Mrs

Sometimes if I'm feeling nice, I'll accept them but most of the time I ignore ones that don't message first x"

Same! Those ones we find tend to go nowhere else. Or even worse they’ll have no friend pics themselves lol - Mrs

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

I agree with the re- reading but often worry that I appear to be too much like a stalker so only keep looking back if there appears to be a mutual spark of interest, often difficult to get the right balance & come across as a normal rounded person with some level of intelligence as well as an adventurous side

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 09:32:20]

By *artfordBlokeMan 14 weeks ago

Dartford

"Depends on the profile for me, I like to wink as it's showing interest and appreciation but I'm too busy to send a proper message. One thing I have learned here is to reread the profile a few times before sending a message, make sure your interests align and take some care in what I write. I sent a few random friend requests when I was new here, but learnt pretty quick that isn't the done thing.

Sir, if I could post a meme of applause I would...reading and rereading a profile?! My goodness!!"

Not your average bloke, me lol, I try to learn from my mistakes

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"If they have looked at my profile I may give a cheeky wink, if their profile likes, pics, distance away all look compatible then I would send a laid back hello & flirty message. I would never send a friend request unless we have had at least some two way interaction

What about the people in ninja mode? Think of all the people that have looked at you and you can't see them. "

Then this is often where everyone loses out of at least chatting & getting to feel comfortable with people even if it becomes just a social connection, seems too difficult these days for some people to ‘ go with the flow

By *ot to giggleWoman 14 weeks ago

Coventry

i keep forgetting to check winks

By *oewes69Man 14 weeks ago

wakefield

Usually send a message. Dont really use winks as they seem to be ignored alot. Probably to do with the 2k a day women get. Friends request is only sent after chatting.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 14 weeks ago

little house on the praire

When I was meeting I ignored winks snd friends requests.

I would go straight in with a message.

Shy bairns get nought

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

I tend to wink at people I think are sexy. If it’s someone I really want to talk to, I’ll send a message instead.

More often though, I’m just chatting with people here on the forums and things grow from that …

Glasgow

I don’t think I’ve ever had Fab bingo. And I’ve definitely never sent a friend request out on spec. That’d be weird.

By *rRiosMan 14 weeks ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 10:44:00]

By *rRiosMan 14 weeks ago

dublin

"It amuses me greatly when I get a friend request, wink and a message (hence fab bingo).

My question is when you are choosing a victim, what is your go too choice? A wink, being bold and sending a message, sending a friend request to try and see more or just going all in and doing all 3? "

What about “carpet bombing” where every single one of you pics are fabbed

By *herry delightWoman 14 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I wouldn't know if they winked or sent a friend request.

I don't look just delete all at the end of the week. Don't see the point in getting wound up by something that's not important and easily solved.

Glasgow

"What about “carpet bombing” where every single one of you pics are fabbed "

It’s kind of flattering but also kind of weird.

By *hiversMan 14 weeks ago

Dinas Powys

"Normally wink and some fabs first to test the water "

This

somewhere

"I wouldn't know if they winked or sent a friend request.

I don't look just delete all at the end of the week. Don't see the point in getting wound up by something that's not important and easily solved. "

I wasn't wound up, I find it amusing and thought I'd ask the question how do people use the functions.

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"I wouldn't know if they winked or sent a friend request.

I don't look just delete all at the end of the week. Don't see the point in getting wound up by something that's not important and easily solved.

I wasn't wound up, I find it amusing and thought I'd ask the question how do people use the functions."

I find it funny when people take offence if one fabs a picture or gives a wink, as often it may be because I think it’s a particularly daring outdoor pic or a very photogenic pose that deserves recognition. It’s not always about meeting, but it may just boost that persons day too

By *r99mr99Man 14 weeks ago

Ealing

It depends why they've caught my eye. I usually wink if I quite like the pics, or think they're interesting.

Message if a conversation or a meet could happen.

Friend requests are usually for people I've met,.or if they say on their profile to add them for more /get their attention.

» Add a new message to this topic