FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Monday realness

Monday realness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wist my nipples OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Behind the fantasy and enticing pics, what’s the more down to earth reality?

I’ve woken up with a delightful spot on my nose. Plus my latest profile pic of stocking tops in the car was taken as I ate a cheeseburger in the car park of a Burger King

Hit me with your realness!

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ell GwynnWoman 14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Morning, Mrs TMN

I've just removed a cat poo from the litter box and soon I'll be shaving the substantial amount of stubble that has appeared my legs over the last two days.

By *hePleasurerMan 14 weeks ago

Cheshire

I was going to welcome July by lying on the decking in the warm summer sun and working my impressive member into a frenzy. But it's just cold and wet...

On the other hand, today is Candida Day. Or something similar.

By *onameyet2Man 14 weeks ago

chorley

Just done weights in the gym coz I can’t run due to Achilles injury and pulled something in my back

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan 14 weeks ago

Derby

The realisation I’ve got to watch another terrible England performance on Saturday…

chorley

"I was going to welcome July by lying on the decking in the warm summer sun and working my impressive member into a frenzy. But it's just cold and wet...

On the other hand, today is Candida Day. Or something similar."

Is your member cold and wet?

chorley

"The realisation I’ve got to watch another terrible England performance on Saturday…"

I can’t do it, I’ve got a few pins somewhere to stick in my eyes instead

By *ingerNNutsCouple 14 weeks ago

dublin

I’ve a throbbing head from allergies. I’d like to hide away in bed snuggled into Mr but he’s to work from the office today - Mrs

By *avid 50Man 14 weeks ago

kendal

I’ve just had to get my wife and daughter out to chase sheep that have jumped out onto a busy road, they weren’t impressed And the sheep were not too happy either

By *ot to giggleWoman 14 weeks ago

Coventry

good morning and its a 'claim my house back' week this week - teen has returned from Uni over a week ago - could actually be 2 I never see them, they are either out boozing at the latest party or in bed - however, i have no plates left in my kitchen and the clothes pile in the spare room and the box room is touching the ceiling - so I have whipped the duvet off this morning and demanded they get out of bed by 9 and either tidy or go look for a job!

yea i do know it aint happening right !

By *enrietteandSamCouple 14 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Our latest pictures were taken yesterday morning after a night of overindulgence… we’d woken up on the floor in a pool of dribble and half eaten kebab meat

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

I am currently 75% insect bite and only 25% human man. It’s probably not attractive.

By *oewes69Man 14 weeks ago

wakefield

Ive just dragged myself out of my pit. Pulled a sicky at work. Nobody got time for that. Now strolling through town to get a greggs while looking at some tiddys on here. Honest as you like

By *indergirlWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere, someplace

Had an insomnia bout so had about 2 hours sleep....asked my teen who's off on a residential last night and first thing have you got everything to be replied yes.....she's forgot her medication so my pj day is now a mad dash looking like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards to get it to her before she leaves

"Morning, Mrs TMN

I've just removed a cat poo from the litter box and soon I'll be shaving the substantial amount of stubble that has appeared my legs over the last two days."

Serving glam!

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

Ok, my realness. Back ache from being constipated, couldn't find my regular ear buds to sleep in as I can't sleep without them so put smaller ones in (they are basically blue tac like ones) and one got stuck in my ear so had to remove that.

On the plus side I did manage a small shit before I weighed myself and 3lbs off this week, it could be more but I'll take that lol x

"The realisation I’ve got to watch another terrible England performance on Saturday…"

I mean, you don’t HAVE to. Also, you could be Scottish, so

"I’ve a throbbing head from allergies. I’d like to hide away in bed snuggled into Mr but he’s to work from the office today - Mrs"

Oh, same! Want to scratch my eyes out.

"I’ve just had to get my wife and daughter out to chase sheep that have jumped out onto a busy road, they weren’t impressed And the sheep were not too happy either"

A strong showing here

"good morning and its a 'claim my house back' week this week - teen has returned from Uni over a week ago - could actually be 2 I never see them, they are either out boozing at the latest party or in bed - however, i have no plates left in my kitchen and the clothes pile in the spare room and the box room is touching the ceiling - so I have whipped the duvet off this morning and demanded they get out of bed by 9 and either tidy or go look for a job!

yea i do know it aint happening right ! "

Eek, good luck!

"Our latest pictures were taken yesterday morning after a night of overindulgence… we’d woken up on the floor in a pool of dribble and half eaten kebab meat "

Why didn’t you take pics of that? Bet there’s a niche for it

"I am currently 75% insect bite and only 25% human man. It’s probably not attractive."

Oh lordy, I hear you, the beasties LOVE me. It’s miserable

"Had an insomnia bout so had about 2 hours sleep....asked my teen who's off on a residential last night and first thing have you got everything to be replied yes.....she's forgot her medication so my pj day is now a mad dash looking like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards to get it to her before she leaves "

Ugh, “just leave them to it, they will learn” doesn’t apply when it’s medication, does it?

By *hunky GentMan 14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Nope.

I can't of anything

Fuck my life is boring.

The most exiting thing I can think of is that someone posted something about me on a thread last night.

I found it so funny that I added it to my profile text.

By *ansoffateMan 14 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Cheeseburger is a decent choice in that situation. A whopper is a messy burger and you could end up with a drip incident.

I'm waiting on a blood test then I think I am going Chaiwalla for breakfast.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Honestly?

A very early start, first drop done, had some breakfast and now I’m wondering where the nearest toilet is. Trucking is sooooo glamorous!

"Ok, my realness. Back ache from being constipated, couldn't find my regular ear buds to sleep in as I can't sleep without them so put smaller ones in (they are basically blue tac like ones) and one got stuck in my ear so had to remove that.

On the plus side I did manage a small shit before I weighed myself and 3lbs off this week, it could be more but I'll take that lol x"

Ohhh constipation is awful, hope it settles soon x

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 14 weeks ago

Southampton

"I am currently 75% insect bite and only 25% human man. It’s probably not attractive."

I do sympathise with the insect bite thing I always get covered... it's bloody miserable... take some antihistamine tablets and apply plenty of moisturiser

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Oh lordy, I hear you, the beasties LOVE me. It’s miserable "

I’ve spent the past week with an entire arm swollen thanks to a horsefly bite. Those are the real enemy. Dirty wee things.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 14 weeks ago

Southampton

Double ouch

somewhere

Mozzies or other? We got some mozzie wipes for when we went away and worked like a dream!

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Round the Corner

"

On the other hand, today is Candida Day. Or something similar."

Oh!

how lovely

By *iberius61Man 14 weeks ago

Pontefract

I spent the first match watching Lucy Charles-Barclay winning Ironman Nice, and the last one watching Nikki Bartlett come second at Ironman Les Sables. I honestly didn't even know there was football on until my sister-in-law posted on Facebook about Spain (she is Spanish).

By *inky_couple2020Couple 14 weeks ago

North West

I'm sitting in the hospital gynaecology department, about to have a giant injection into my abdomen (aka giant flabby bit).

Sexy

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 14 weeks ago

kent

This morning I’ve had a fight with a four year old because the toothpaste was ‘too spicy’. I feel like my head has been hit with a bell from a church tower and I’m on the verge of gauging out my eyes thanks to hay fever. The antihistamine makes me drowsy, just when I need to hit the ground running. There is a washing machine waiting to be emptied and hung out back at the house, and it’s July. Worst month of the year due to the worst anniversary possible coming up in a few weeks and I can already feel myself sinking towards that melancholy funk… ah fuck it Dude, let’s go bowling.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 14 weeks ago

Stourbridge

The builders have arrived after taking a few days off last week due to being bitten by insects. The one guys leg looked bloody awful to be honest

Hopefully that part will be finished this week!

By *hrek101Man 14 weeks ago

Herts

"Ok, my realness. Back ache from being constipated, couldn't find my regular ear buds to sleep in as I can't sleep without them so put smaller ones in (they are basically blue tac like ones) and one got stuck in my ear so had to remove that.

On the plus side I did manage a small shit before I weighed myself and 3lbs off this week, it could be more but I'll take that lol x"

... brilliant

somewhere

On the plus side I did manage a small shit before I weighed myself and 3lbs off this week, it could be more but I'll take that lol x

... brilliant "

Well the OP did say to keep it real lol

By *eliWoman 14 weeks ago

Realness?

I've had about three hours sleep. Currently sporting very dark circles, full frizz and yet another bruise because my body decided to KO in the bathroom in the early hours due to pain. So sexy I know.

By *ansoffateMan 14 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Realness?

I've had about three hours sleep. Currently sporting very dark circles, full frizz and yet another bruise because my body decided to KO in the bathroom in the early hours due to pain. So sexy I know. "

Hope you are ok x

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Urgh, I'm on day 5 of broken sleep (little one has a chest infection)

Up early for a meeting at nursery so he gets some extra help (he's not speaking) and home to a day of working wishing I was somewhere else.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

Picked my nose a little too vigorously and made it bleed

» Add a new message to this topic