FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do people think about

What do people think about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *b lubed2 OP   Couple 3 days ago

bath

Guys who message and say they are bi, but have straight on their profile and when asked about it, they say either it’s a mistake and they’ll change it, but they never do, or they claim their fed up of single guys contacting them. I’m suspicious, do you think I may be overthinking? Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowupdollTV/TS 3 days ago

S. Herts

There is a lot of bi shaming on here. That’s why.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 days ago

Carlisle usually

Fab straight is a common thing.

I tend to avoid people who blatantly actively lie so they're not for me. But it depends how much it matters to you.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 days ago

Wherever

How is that a mistake? You’re not overthinking it, you’re rightfully suspicious. Same thing with guys messaging me with age range up to 45 and such, when called out they say it’s a mistake

Block them, plenty of genuine bi guys around.

By *urry BlokeMan 3 days ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 11:57:53]

By *achelnMarkCouple 3 days ago

Mid Wiltshire

"Guys who message and say they are bi, but have straight on their profile and when asked about it, they say either it’s a mistake and they’ll change it, but they never do, or they claim their fed up of single guys contacting them. I’m suspicious, do you think I may be overthinking? Mrs"

Click profile then usually "block" as they are, by their own admission, full of **** so why trust them?

On the off chance of profile pic being superb, then may check verifications to see if any from bi guys. If not, "block".

(anyone can block guys messaging, so thats a bs excuse as well)

We find guys who are happy and confident and out as being "bi" on here are far more fun than those that lack confidence/experience and are "fab straight". And we'd much prefer fewer good meets over a not-really-bi guy fluffing around.

By *urry BlokeMan 3 days ago

It's BS to say it's to stop guys meesaging

Guys will message other guys regardless of which sexuality you choose

If you want to stop them, you need to block all men

---

The main reason for stating thet are straight is bi-phobia and the fact that so many find male bi-sexuality distasteful

There is a lot of internalised homophbia in there too with some guys

I just got to an age where I thought 'this is who I am'

I quite like it. I enjoy my life.

Being bi is just a little bit of me

It doesn't define me, but it is most definitely part of what makes me

By *teveanddebsCouple 3 days ago

Norwich

We think they are either lying to others because they don't play with bi guys or lying to us that they are bi just to get to Debs, either way we don't want to entertain liars so just block them.

By *ootyfruityCouple 3 days ago

andover

No we prefer guys that are openly bi

By *jorkishMan 3 days ago

Seaforth

"There is a lot of bi shaming on here. That’s why. "

By *b lubed2 OP   Couple 3 days ago

bath

I do see it as deceiving people so I will ask why they have straight on their profile if their not straight. I tend to not want to take it any further, on the occasions we have had a chat with a ‘bi’ guy it soon becomes apparent they are not actually bi but might have thought about or would like to explore, may later…..

By *ootyfruityCouple 3 days ago

andover

Any guy who joins myself and wifey together, needs to prepared to take my cock, or perhaps a double blowjob from us

By *issmorganWoman 3 days ago

Calderdale innit

I think there's lots of fab straight, men and women on here.

Men do it because some women and couples don't want to meet bi men.

Whilst I've seen women say they write straight, because they don't want bombarding by couples looking for that elusive ffm.

Also there seems to be quite subjective element to it, in that some still see themselves as straight, even if they like same sex play on a regular basis.

By *aiducMan 3 days ago

Chelmsford

Sexuality has evolved a fair bit beyond what you're able to express through Fab's profile settings.

Perhaps an MSM (men who have sex with men) option would be more helpful, but you'd still get people not being honest about it.

By *aiducMan 3 days ago

Chelmsford

"Sexuality has evolved a fair bit beyond what you're able to express through Fab's profile settings.

Perhaps an MSM* (men who have sex with men) option would be more helpful, but you'd still get people not being honest about it."

Or rather an additional setting that men who still identify as straight can use to denote that they are open to contact with other men.

By *umagain58Man 3 days ago

London

Get mixed messages on this. I do enjoy 2 sucking my cock in mmf or more. Also returning favour. Some say that’s bi. Others not. Anyway I don’t mind as enjoy

By *mber SkiesWoman 3 days ago

"Guys who message and say they are bi, but have straight on their profile and when asked about it, they say either it’s a mistake and they’ll change it, but they never do, or they claim their fed up of single guys contacting them. I’m suspicious, do you think I may be overthinking? Mrs"
normally they say there bi even though straight on profile it’s a way of getting to your mrs some will say anything

» Add a new message to this topic