FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hmp wandsworth scandal

Hmp wandsworth scandal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inderellaman OP   Man 4 days ago

west london

Anyone seen the news of the female police officer having sex with the inmate? Turns out she was a swinger aswell went by the name of Linda De Sousa Abreu?

Anyone cum across her before?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ife NinjaMan 4 days ago

Dunfermline

As she's just been arrested and is in custody, I think this is one video she will regret

By *r John WickMan 4 days ago

The Continental

Yeah, I banged her up the shitter last week.

By *urry BlokeMan 4 days ago

"Yeah, I banged her up the shitter last week. "

With all 13 multi-coloured inches?

The Continental

"Yeah, I banged her up the shitter last week.

With all 13 multi-coloured inches? "

She finished with a red ring.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 4 days ago

Southampton

She finished with a red ring. "

She ought to get some cream for that lol

The Continental

She finished with a red ring.

She ought to get some cream for that lol"

By *rgasmatron1970Man 4 days ago

Bromley

Got the video yesterday

By *oody BMan 4 days ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"Anyone seen the news of the female police officer having sex with the inmate? Turns out she was a swinger aswell went by the name of Linda De Sousa Abreu?

Anyone cum across her before? "

**breaking news**

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 4 days ago

Southampton

HMP hand job

By *de EdmonsonMan 4 days ago

Wirral

When I first saw the video i thought "the new series of Jimmy Mcgovern's Time looks good"

By *stwo2023Couple 4 days ago

Worcester

"Got the video yesterday "

Not really the flex you think it is.

Evie

Worcester

Finger crossed she'll get a very lengthy sentence.

Evie

By *igR93Man 4 days ago

Sarcasm City

"Finger crossed she'll get a very lengthy sentence.

Evie "

Why would it justify a lengthy sentence?

Immoral? Yes? Wrong? Yes

Hardly the crime of the century and more common than you think

By *osey WalesMan 4 days ago

Surrey

Whether she and her partner were swingers or not it was a really dumb thing to do.

Sacked and now very possibly going to prison herself.

By *ikesEmBigMan 4 days ago

Herts

"As she's just been arrested and is in custody, I think this is one video she will regret "

At a guess she'll get in less trouble than if a bloke did it but daft either way

By *agatoXXXMan 4 days ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

Evie "

No point in locking her up, we all know what she'll get up to...

By *arla SwingerWoman 4 days ago

Somewhere

Evie

Immoral? Yes? Wrong? Yes

Hardly the crime of the century and more common than you think "

Granted probs goes on a lot. But also begs the Q what other favours was she doing for him/or others inside? Did she smuggle in the phone used to film? Was she bringing in drugs? Was she turning a blind eye to other stuff going on? She ignored her radio call out on the vid so potentially putting colleagues at risk whilst getting it on too...

The thing with people perceived to be working in a position of trust. Is that they're being relied on to not screw that up... So maybes more than just a slap on the wrist. She'll not get a clean DBS in the future that's for sure.

Does also make you wonder if she was hoping it'd get out there tho? She knew it was filmed. Maybes she's looking for some celeb content from it who knows... Regardless she's not the brightest button I reckon

By *osey WalesMan 4 days ago

Surrey

Evie

Immoral? Yes? Wrong? Yes

Granted probs goes on a lot. But also begs the Q what other favours was she doing for him/or others inside? Did she smuggle in the phone used to film? Was she bringing in drugs? Was she turning a blind eye to other stuff going on? She ignored her radio call out on the vid so potentially putting colleagues at risk whilst getting it on too...

The thing with people perceived to be working in a position of trust. Is that they're being relied on to not screw that up... So maybes more than just a slap on the wrist. She'll not get a clean DBS in the future that's for sure.

Does also make you wonder if she was hoping it'd get out there tho? She knew it was filmed. Maybes she's looking for some celeb content from it who knows... Regardless she's not the brightest button I reckon "

HMPS will investigate her for contraband offences. She will be prosecuted for multiple offences. HMPS will want to throw the book at her.

Such a silly girl. I will be amazed if she didnt get a custodial sentence.

So yes, not the brightest button

By *igR93Man 4 days ago

Sarcasm City

Evie

Immoral? Yes? Wrong? Yes

Does also make you wonder if she was hoping it'd get out there tho? She knew it was filmed. Maybes she's looking for some celeb content from it who knows... Regardless she's not the brightest button I reckon "

Potentially a risk vs reward type of scenario?

If she does get sentenced to custodial and sets up that page she would make her annual salary in a week (I’m assuming)

Based on the fact she already has that page I’m willing to guess she isn’t all that bothered

Again these are all assumptions

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 4 days ago

Chichester

I’d imagine she will get a caution / fine or a suspended sentence at best and barred from public service roles

Tbh her only fans will go fire for a few months anyway so she’ll make bank regardless

By *emptme1993Man 4 days ago

manchester

Just me who thought the video was quite hot?

By *xxkatWoman 4 days ago

watford

"I’d imagine she will get a caution / fine or a suspended sentence at best and barred from public service roles

Tbh her only fans will go fire for a few months anyway so she’ll make bank regardless "

Yep this my stance aswel

By *eordieJeansCouple 4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Considering what website this is and the fact she’s a swinger how has nobody thought she was videoing it for her husband and it just got “leaked”?

Somewhere

"Considering what website this is and the fact she’s a swinger how has nobody thought she was videoing it for her husband and it just got “leaked”?"

Because would anyone in their right mind ask another prisoner to take a 'secret' video for only their husbands eyes

If it was just for them. You'd not involve someone else whose highly likely to blab? I mean unless she considered them both highly trustworthy

Somewhere

Also not so sure she's a 'Swinger'. Think she just appeared on that swinging reality TV show where 20 somethings were getting d*unk and hooking up for 5mins of fame?

By *al624Man 4 days ago

c

I think it was calculated stunt to launch some kind of adult career.

By *oan of DArcCouple 4 days ago

Glasgow

"I think it was calculated stunt to launch some kind of adult career. "

--------------

Sadly being a prison officer wasn't 'adult' enough for her!

By *a LunaWoman 4 days ago

Wales

It makes me cross really.

Just do your fucking job like.

I feel (irrationally) that she should parade naked through London with someone ringing a bell behind her and shouting out “shame”.

But instead she’ll get a slap on the wrist and shed loads of dosh on an adult entertainment site (probably).

These actions really don’t do the sisterhood any good in roles where women have a hard enough time being taken seriously as is because the actions of the many get aligned with the actions of a few.

Gahhhhh. Boils my piss!

By *ife NinjaMan 4 days ago

Dunfermline

"I think it was calculated stunt to launch some kind of adult career.

--------------

Sadly being a prison officer wasn't 'adult' enough for her! "

Derogation of public duty is a serious matter in the courts. She could be looking at a severe sentence. Never mind, in today's tik tok world, she'll probably make a fortune

By *awpleasureMan 4 days ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Also not so sure she's a 'Swinger'. Think she just appeared on that swinging reality TV show where 20 somethings were getting d*unk and hooking up for 5mins of fame?

"

Yes no real evidence she is a swinger but she didn't seem to care it was being recorded.

Perhaps she knew she was leaving and wanted to go out in style.

She's quite attractive and I think she'll make a fair bit of money whether she goes to prison or not.

Eventually we'll get to hear her story.

By *eordieJeansCouple 4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Considering what website this is and the fact she’s a swinger how has nobody thought she was videoing it for her husband and it just got “leaked”?

Because would anyone in their right mind ask another prisoner to take a 'secret' video for only their husbands eyes

If it was just for them. You'd not involve someone else whose highly likely to blab? I mean unless she considered them both highly trustworthy "

I mean she made the video in the first place so I don’t think my scenario is any more ridiculous. Also she is a swinger. They have a tiktok account with pineapples in the bio and we all know what that means.

By *oelDorianMan 4 days ago

vanaheim

It’s honestly a weird one but it’s definitely something I wouldn’t do or risk my job for

By *igronnie89Man 4 days ago

near you

As bad as it is for the female worker fair play to the inmate

Worcester

Evie

Immoral? Yes? Wrong? Yes

Hardly the crime of the century and more common than you think "

You think sex was all she was getting and all required of her? You have no idea what I know about these things.

It's an abuse of position, corruption in a public office and illegal, not just immoral. Prison officers and those in a position of trust must be held accountable for their actions in furthering organised crime activities. Trafficking contraband and drugs, creating unsafe environments for their peers and colleagues to work in and bringing the service into disrepute.

If it was a make guard fucking a female prisoner the response would be different, I have no doubt about that. It's the same whenever a story breaks of a female teacher grooming one of their male students.

Evie

By *arkSovereignMan 4 days ago

Nunya

HMP in this case stands for Hand, Mouth, Pussy because thats what she gave the inmate in that video

Chichester

thankfully at least she wasn’t a trans woman. Otherwise Jk Rowling would be balls deep in this with a pubic rant again

By *awpleasureMan 4 days ago

Sutton Coldfield

Evie

Immoral? Yes? Wrong? Yes

You think sex was all she was getting and all required of her? You have no idea what I know about these things.

It's an abuse of position, corruption in a public office and illegal, not just immoral. Prison officers and those in a position of trust must be held accountable for their actions in furthering organised crime activities. Trafficking contraband and drugs, creating unsafe environments for their peers and colleagues to work in and bringing the service into disrepute.

If it was a make guard fucking a female prisoner the response would be different, I have no doubt about that. It's the same whenever a story breaks of a female teacher grooming one of their male students.

Evie "

Some of the comments on X suggested that male prisons should not have female staff. Some agreed and some said it was sexist.

It was also said that in prisons, sex between guards and inmates is not as uncommon as one would think. Obviously this all words but if it does happen, I bet very few have been recorded.

Like I said earlier, the truth about why she did it will come out eventually when she gets her 5 mins of fame.

By *heel markMan 4 days ago

beside the sea

[Removed by poster at 29/06/24 21:26:57]

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 days ago

Central

Indicative of the prison being in a badly managed mess and inappropriate staff. Sad

By *essTTWoman 4 days ago

Birmingham

"Just me who thought the video was quite hot? "

Yes, she's in a position of power which she severely abused

Chichester

"Indicative of the prison being in a badly managed mess and inappropriate staff. Sad"

Wandsworth has historically always had a poor rating

By *m A FuckerMan 4 days ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"As bad as it is for the female worker fair play to the inmate"

By *unTimes172Man 4 days ago

Chester/York

Where is it?

By *evaquitCouple 4 days ago

Catthorpe

Just watched the vid, gobsmacked that she allowed the videoing. Not a smart move that, gonna pay for it dearly

By *iving Bi a TryMan 4 days ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

What a stupid thing to do.

Unless of course, you WANTED the video to go viral and make a career out of it.

Gbat

By *ripfillMan 4 days ago

havant

Evie

No point in locking her up, we all know what she'll get up to... "

That’s funny

By *ash43Couple 2 days ago

bexhill

Jealousy that is

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 2 days ago

King's Crustacean

I'll wait and see how this turns out BUT I think most of you are missing the point.

She knew what she was doing. She got FREE publicity for her profile on a well known site.

It was obviously worth her efforts.

She was more than likely planning on giving up her job in any case.

She wasn't a ' silly girl' she was a clever business woman.

By *icolerobbieCouple 2 days ago

walsall

Well she likes prison sex, so her stint in Holloway when she gets convicted should be a breeze for her.

By *agnar73Man 2 days ago

Glasgow

"I'll wait and see how this turns out BUT I think most of you are missing the point.

She knew what she was doing. She got FREE publicity for her profile on a well known site.

It was obviously worth her efforts.

She was more than likely planning on giving up her job in any case.

She wasn't a ' silly girl' she was a clever business woman."

Depends on court and the charges for misuse of public office. She is very likely to go to jail.

Most previous cases end up that way and if the stuff about only fans reinforces what she was up to it won’t help her case, she can’t exactly say it was accidental/spur of moment

By *bcdean88Man 2 days ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 17:17:30]

By *rHotNottsMan 2 days ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"As she's just been arrested and is in custody, I think this is one video she will regret "

I doubt it , Will make her a lot of money on social media , Looks like it was purposely filmed to me for montetizing

Nottingham

Evie "

I think that’s abit harsh lol. Yh she’s idiot and bigger idiot to allow them to film her. But I couldn’t wish jail on anyone for consensual sex , especially not 4/5years for it. People generally believe prison is some big holiday camp and same people wouldn’t last 48hours in a category a,b or c prison without being put on suicide watch , the family on the outside allso serve a sentence when they committed no offence. So Yh I’ve got no sympathy for her and feel shy needs face consequences for her actions but I don’t wish nothing on her.

To the people comparing her to glitter I got no words at all. People like that our the problem with justice system will leave it as that

By *r TriomanMan 2 days ago

Malmesbury

She finished with a red ring. "

Not the brown one then?

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 days ago

somewhere

"Just me who thought the video was quite hot?

Yes, she's in a position of power which she severely abused "

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the guy didn't mind.

I don't think she deserves to go to jail for having consensual of age sex.

By *icecouple561Couple 2 days ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think she deserves to go to jail for having consensual of age sex. "

That isn't what she'd be going to jail for

somewhere

That isn't what she'd be going to jail for "

Well I know but the way people are reacting you'd think she committed murder.

somewhere

Well I know but the way people are reacting you'd think she committed murder. "

Plus I don't think jail is the answer for everyone that breaks the law.

By *oody BMan 2 days ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

I’ve still not seen the clip, I think I’ll wait until it comes out as a novel.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 days ago

Warwick and Coventry

"I’ve still not seen the clip, I think I’ll wait until it comes out as a novel. "

The books always better than the film

Mr

By *eordieJeansCouple 2 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Plus I don't think jail is the answer for everyone that breaks the law. "

Speed awareness course?

By *omptationMan 2 days ago

liverpool

I don't think she deserves to go to jail for having consensual of age sex. "

It’s the abuse of a position of authority that’s more the question here… if there was a teacher sleeping with a 16 year old pupil then it’s legal and let’s assume consensual, but it’s still wrong as she is in a position of power over the individual

If anything it’s worse here as she blatantly ignored radio calls and put her colleagues in potential danger, and as others have said, if she’s doing this, what else is she doing? Bringing drugs in and other contraband?

The fact is she did something she shouldn’t have and needs to face the consequences, to the full extent of the law should it come to it

By *parkle1974Woman 2 days ago

Leeds

"I’ve still not seen the clip, I think I’ll wait until it comes out as a novel. "

It's a shit clip to be fair

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Plus I don't think jail is the answer for everyone that breaks the law. "

No I don't either.

However what she did was utterly daft. There are rules about that kind of thing for good reason. I honestly don't know what she was thinking

somewhere

It’s the abuse of a position of authority that’s more the question here… if there was a teacher sleeping with a 16 year old pupil then it’s legal and let’s assume consensual, but it’s still wrong as she is in a position of power over the individual

If anything it’s worse here as she blatantly ignored radio calls and put her colleagues in potential danger, and as others have said, if she’s doing this, what else is she doing? Bringing drugs in and other contraband?

The fact is she did something she shouldn’t have and needs to face the consequences, to the full extent of the law should it come to it"

Like I said, I don't think he minded.

Maybe she just made one judgement of error and I don't think that deserves to be sent to jail.

somewhere

No I don't either.

However what she did was utterly daft. There are rules about that kind of thing for good reason. I honestly don't know what she was thinking "

Penis probably

Warwick and Coventry

No I don't either.

However what she did was utterly daft. There are rules about that kind of thing for good reason. I honestly don't know what she was thinking

Penis probably "

Con cock

Mr

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No I don't either.

Penis probably "

Of all the penis available she chooses that one. It's almost as if she was seeking notoriety .

somewhere

No I don't either.

Penis probably

Con cock

Mr "

We love a bad boy

By *agic johnsonMan 2 days ago

morden

Apparently the filmer got the hump and released it to the socials after he never got a go with that woman , and that's come from a mate in there ,

Nottingham

And my last 2pence lol . People making the assumption she has brought phones and drugs. There been no mention of that in any news articles. No doubt the police will be investigating to see if she has done such things, if it never comes out she done that it’s fair to assume she never has. Don’t put things on someone what they haven’t done.

Prison staff who our not corrupt see drug & phone use every day and do nothing about it. It’s nothing new ! The people who actually do something out the security/tac staff. Normal PO our to scared and rightly so , same reason she was able to do that , on avg it’s 2-3 po’s to secure a wing what hold 100-300 prisoners. Some who our young and extremely fit who can easily over power in a 1-1 let alone out numbering staff

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The fact is she did something she shouldn’t have and needs to face the consequences, to the full extent of the law should it come to it

Like I said, I don't think he minded.

Maybe she just made one judgement of error and I don't think that deserves to be sent to jail.

"

I'm pretty sure prison wardens are very well aware of the consequences of having sex with inmates. Allowing it to be filmed is more than an error of judgement I think. She must have known it would be on the net before she'd shut the cell door.

Warwick and Coventry

No I don't either.

Penis probably

Con cock

Mr

We love a bad boy"

Become a screw, bad boi's and road men on tap on the landings

Mr

somewhere

No I don't either.

Penis probably

Con cock

Mr

We love a bad boy

Mr "

I'd be on the news before xmas

By *ot to giggleWoman 2 days ago

Coventry

"As she's just been arrested and is in custody, I think this is one video she will regret

I doubt it , Will make her a lot of money on social media , Looks like it was purposely filmed to me for montetizing"

i dont think that video will make her a lot of money - its freely available to anyone that wants it!

its either a very stupid move or as suggested, very calculated and clever -

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As she's just been arrested and is in custody, I think this is one video she will regret

I doubt it , Will make her a lot of money on social media , Looks like it was purposely filmed to me for montetizing

i dont think that video will make her a lot of money - its freely available to anyone that wants it!

its either a very stupid move or as suggested, very calculated and clever - "

People might pay to see her other stuff.

By *r John WickMan 2 days ago

The Continental

Rules about making money from crime will see her earn precisely fuck all directly from the video.

somewhere

its either a very stupid move or as suggested, very calculated and clever - "

The video has given her the fame, imagine how many guys now want her OF account.

Nottingham

No I don't either.

Penis probably

Con cock

Mr

We love a bad boy

Mr

I'd be on the news before xmas"

Hahaha

Warwick and Coventry

No I don't either.

Penis probably

Con cock

Mr

We love a bad boy

Mr

I'd be on the news before xmas"

That long

Mr

By *ekkatransTV/TS 2 days ago

Scarborough

I thought it was very hot, she does love sucking cock

By *ectarofthegodsWoman 2 days ago

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 18:35:32]

By *ectarofthegodsWoman 2 days ago

West Mids

I thought the video was quite hot tbh

By *agneto.Man 2 days ago

Bham

"Anyone seen the news of the female police officer having sex with the inmate? Turns out she was a swinger aswell went by the name of Linda De Sousa Abreu?

Cum across. Heh. Heh. Heheheheheheheh.

By *ensualplay69Man 2 days ago

slough

People are very judgemental here lol what if it was her fantasy? So you get to fulfill yours but not her? Of all the things I've seen on here,hers was not that bad.she looked into the camera she knew what she was doing but some of you are overacting lol

By *8on33Man 2 days ago

winfrith

she was a dead swinger for love .

By *electableicecreamMan 2 days ago

The West

I'm utterly bewildered by some of the responses in this thread.

A prison officer fucking prisoners is an unbelievable abuse of power.

But hey if your looking for a filter list of guys who can't seperate porn from reality it's right here.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 2 days ago

Sheffield

"People are very judgemental here lol what if it was her fantasy? So you get to fulfill yours but not her? Of all the things I've seen on here,hers was not that bad.she looked into the camera she knew what she was doing but some of you are overacting lol "

You cannot compare swinging with fucking a prisoner and abusing your job position by doing so.

This woman has caused a lot of upset for the wives and partners of inmates, and also a lot of unnecessary aggro for other female officers.

Overreaction…not at all.

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple 2 days ago

Reigate

"I'm utterly bewildered by some of the responses in this thread.

But hey if your looking for a filter list of guys who can't seperate porn from reality it's right here."

I said the same thing a couple of days ago. I don’t think a lot of people understand how absolutely disgusting she is for doing that.

Sheffield

But hey if your looking for a filter list of guys who can't seperate porn from reality it's right here.

I said the same thing a couple of days ago. I don’t think a lot of people understand how absolutely disgusting she is for doing that. "

Agreed!

Glasgow

I said the same thing a couple of days ago. I don’t think a lot of people understand how absolutely disgusting she is for doing that.

Agreed!"

Yep.

By *omptationMan 2 days ago

liverpool

"People are very judgemental here lol what if it was her fantasy? So you get to fulfill yours but not her? Of all the things I've seen on here,hers was not that bad.she looked into the camera she knew what she was doing but some of you are overacting lol

You cannot compare swinging with fucking a prisoner and abusing your job position by doing so.

This woman has caused a lot of upset for the wives and partners of inmates, and also a lot of unnecessary aggro for other female officers.

Overreaction…not at all. "

That’s a good point, everyone who has a partner in there will now be thinking “did she fuck him too?”

The absolute mindfuck that one video will cause untold amounts of people is staggering

By *electableicecreamMan 2 days ago

The West

"People are very judgemental here lol what if it was her fantasy? So you get to fulfill yours but not her? Of all the things I've seen on here,hers was not that bad.she looked into the camera she knew what she was doing but some of you are overacting lol

Overreaction…not at all.

That’s a good point, everyone who has a partner in there will now be thinking “did she fuck him too?”

The absolute mindfuck that one video will cause untold amounts of people is staggering "

Plus the absolute shitstorm of bureaucratic scrutiny that's about to descend on that prison and everyone who works there.

By *agneto.Man 2 days ago

Bham

Yes

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 2 days ago

St Neots

Bunch of pussios

Nottingham

Overreaction…not at all.

The absolute mindfuck that one video will cause untold amounts of people is staggering

Plus the absolute shitstorm of bureaucratic scrutiny that's about to descend on that prison and everyone who works there."

To be honest well needed. The jail is poorly run to be fair this not even that bad compared to the stuff what go on under the roof of HMP Wandsworth. A lot of you got slow memories. This allso the “ cat B prison “ a prisoner escaped last year. I rather a screw a fucking a prisoner to keep them in , rather than them walking right through the front door literally Lool

somewhere

Agreed!

Yep."

Personally, I think there's worse people in the world.

By *ealitybitesMan 2 days ago

Belfast

As I said on another similar thread, there are at least 20 threads currently running across the forums on this subject and I haven't been tempted to go looking for the video.

She was incredibly stupid and it is without doubt an abuse of power regardless of how willing the participants were but it never ceases to amaze me how there are so many 12 year olds on here who get excited over something so inane as a video of people having sex or a woman coughing up a furball.

Nottingham

lol last comment was me being smart ass. There clearly some PO here or ex. I’ll admit they probably have got one of the hardest jobs in the country and they extremely under funded. You guys don’t do your self any favours when you sell stories to press calling prison butlins but besides that what you men and women go for isn’t appreciated enough. Unless you work in a prison on a wing or been inmate your opinion of them really not relevant because your mind won’t be able to imagine the environment. It’s far from being butlins hahaha

St Neots

Agreed!

Yep.

Personally, I think there's worse people in the world."

People are acting like she belongs on the nonce wing

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 19:45:24]

By *osey WalesMan 2 days ago

Surrey

What was the inmate in for ?

Would people still have their current opinion of it, if the inmate turned out to be a peadophile or violent rapist ?

One of those "bad boys" that assualt the frail and elderly for the price of 20 benson & hedges ?

By *icolerobbieCouple 2 days ago

walsall

A prison officer under the control of criminals puts not only her in danger, but her family and colleagues.

It’s not just a bit of fun sex, or clever business. It is an absolute disregard for the safety of her and others. The sex is very likely just the tip of the iceberg of this women’s failings here, but she’ll only be prosecuted for what she has been caught for and rightly so.

I will be amazed if she does not get a custodial sentence.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

"A prison officer under the control of criminals puts not only her in danger, but her family and colleagues.

It’s not just a bit of fun sex, or clever business. It is an absolute disregard for the safety of her and others. The sex is very likely just the tip of the iceberg of this women’s failings here, but she’ll only be prosecuted for what she has been caught for and rightly so.

I will be amazed if she does not get a custodial sentence. "

It’s just the world we live in. Where is the self respect for participants in this act of gross indecency.

By *ackformore100Man 2 days ago

Tin town

Videos are for our own private use only... Or...?

By *immyinreadingMan 2 days ago

henley on thames

"People are very judgemental here lol what if it was her fantasy? So you get to fulfill yours but not her? Of all the things I've seen on here,hers was not that bad.she looked into the camera she knew what she was doing but some of you are overacting lol "

Eh, she was working … as a prison officer. It wasn’t a fantasy at a fancy dress party …

Tin town

Eh, she was working … as a prison officer. It wasn’t a fantasy at a fancy dress party … "

Apparently prisoners are there to be fuck toys of swinging prison officers... Move along sir Nothing to see here.

By *osey WalesMan 2 days ago

Surrey

I saw somewhere she has been sacked so this isnt a recent event.

She would have been suspended and the alegations of improper conduct fully investigated. This in an over complicated system would have taken time.

I still think she is stupid.. i still think she will get 5 years and i do feel for her child.

Her swinger status is irrelivant in my eyes.

The scrutiny now on contraband within HMP Wandsworth and all prisons will now be tightened. Every part of her prison service life will be scrutinised for contraband offenses.

She was filmed having sex with an inmate (sorry. Resident as they now have to be called.) She disragarded a shout on her radio. She was aware of contraband within the cell and did nothing about it. A phone and i believe the camera man was smoking a joint. So rizlas, tobacco and of course . All have been smuggled into the prison.

She deserves a lengthy sentence in my opinion.

henley on thames

She isn’t in custody

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

"I saw somewhere she has been sacked so this isnt a recent event.

She would have been suspended and the alegations of improper conduct fully investigated. This in an over complicated system would have taken time.

I still think she is stupid.. i still think she will get 5 years and i do feel for her child.

Her swinger status is irrelivant in my eyes.

The scrutiny now on contraband within HMP Wandsworth and all prisons will now be tightened. Every part of her prison service life will be scrutinised for contraband offenses.

She was filmed having sex with an inmate (sorry. Resident as they now have to be called.) She disragarded a shout on her radio. She was aware of contraband within the cell and did nothing about it. A phone and i believe the camera man was smoking a joint. So rizlas, tobacco and of course . All have been smuggled into the prison.

She deserves a lengthy sentence in my opinion.

"

Ok this lady may have coerced into this activity .

By *andman61Man 2 days ago

hereford

"A prison officer under the control of criminals puts not only her in danger, but her family and colleagues.

I will be amazed if she does not get a custodial sentence. "

Totally agree with you

There have been other cases of prison officers or personnel having relationships with inmates (drug running etc)

So it should be quite obvious what the outcome would be in her getting found out

If it was just a work place relationship in any other business

Then that would be her own business

If you’re caught on cctv etc

You may risk losing your job

And possibly your family breaking up

You take that chance

But your not putting others at risk of manipulation from organised crime groups

henley on thames

"lol last comment was me being smart ass. There clearly some PO here or ex. I’ll admit they probably have got one of the hardest jobs in the country and they extremely under funded. You guys don’t do your self any favours when you sell stories to press calling prison butlins but besides that what you men and women go for isn’t appreciated enough. Unless you work in a prison on a wing or been inmate your opinion of them really not relevant because your mind won’t be able to imagine the environment. It’s far from being butlins hahaha"

I think we are entitled to our opinions, even if we aren’t prison officers or inmates. It’s disastrous behaviour.

henley on thames

Prison officer, not police

By *olex99Man 2 days ago

Hull

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 20:51:28]

By *empted23Couple 2 days ago

countryside

So a screw , Got screwed, by a con

Never gonna be the first , unlikely to be the last

Some absolute Tards will say she was manipulated into it

Some others will say “” but you wouldn’t say that if it was a male guard in a female prison “” cos then it’s the prisoner manipulated

Both are wrong

basically saying women are the victims of manipulation regardless of who holds the keys

You think a straight female is incapable of seducing a stupid officer if she has gone 4 yrs without a hard dick

Be real !!!

This officer … She did a thing ,

Hopefully she enjoyed it immensely and as a cost

she should lose her job and any attached pension

Cos she didn’t Just betray her profession she betrayed every one of us who's taxes go towards making things run properly

That may sound naive ,,, cos fuck all is run properly

But we might as well start somewhere

By *ANDA!Man 2 days ago

DUMFRIES

Is this the video where it's being filmed by one of the 2 guys in the cell, he's smoking a blunt while filming, the screw is giving the con a sooker then she's bent over for a bit, he then sits down and she reverse cowgirls him?

By *elloWoman 2 days ago

alpha centauri

I've had a message the other day saying 'wish we had prison officers like you in here' wonder if it was the same prison

By *ealMissShadyWoman 2 days ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Exactly, not to mention the victims of the prisoners for whatever crime they got banged up for. Another kick in the teeth

Deserves everything she gets IMHO, it was an abuse of the power she had and an abuse of trust to her employers and colleagues. People saying it's consensual and can't see a problem are missing the point.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Exactly, not to mention the victims of the prisoners for whatever crime they got banged up for. Another kick in the teeth

Deserves everything she gets IMHO, it was an abuse of the power she had and an abuse of trust to her employers and colleagues. People saying it's consensual and can't see a problem are missing the point.

"

What if she was black mailed into doing it?

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

"Is this the video where it's being filmed by one of the 2 guys in the cell, he's smoking a blunt while filming, the screw is giving the con a sooker then she's bent over for a bit, he then sits down and she reverse cowgirls him?"

Sounds like understaffing to me?

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

"

Doubtful

The charge states De Sousa Abreu;

'wilfully and without reasonable excuse or justification misconducted yourself in a way which amounted to an abuse of the public's trust in the office holder by engaging in a sexual act with a prisoner in a prison cell'

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

'wilfully and without reasonable excuse or justification misconducted yourself in a way which amounted to an abuse of the public's trust in the office holder by engaging in a sexual act with a prisoner in a prison cell'

"

That’s the charge but what lies behind it?

Forced threats coercion and god knows whatever else. Interesting that the males in the video seem to be largely unmentioned.

Innocent until proven otherwise? Is that not the basis of justice!

St Neots

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Forced threats coercion and god knows whatever else. Interesting that the males in the video seem to be largely unmentioned.

Innocent until proven otherwise? Is that not the basis of justice!"

You're being silly now

Tin town

Overreaction…not at all.

"

What if?

What if he was black mailed into it?

What if she wasn't and was abusing her position of power?

By *a LunaWoman 2 days ago

Wales

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

The proof is in the video.

If she had been forced or coerced into it, I suspect she would have just gritted her teeth and got on with the sex, with a face like a slapped arse, or crying. Instead she was bouncing all over that cell like Tigger. Different positions etc. she looked like she was having a great time.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

What if?

What if she wasn't and was abusing her position of power? "

What if we leave it to a jury to decide on the indictment?

Warwick and Coventry

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Mate, the CPS does not lay charges unless they are vert sure the case will stand up in court, just like the prisoner stood up in his pad

Mr

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

If she had been forced or coerced into it, I suspect she would have just gritted her teeth and got on with the sex, with a face like a slapped arse, or crying. Instead she was bouncing all over that cell like Tigger. Different positions etc. she looked like she was having a great time.

"

Dear God

You know all the facts and have judged the accused. In a world of AI I take nothing as read until all the known facts are presented in a court of law.

And you have a vote on Thursday?

Mind boggles.

Tin town

Overreaction…not at all.

What if?

What if we leave it to a jury to decide on the indictment?"

Indeed. What if?

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Tell that to the Guildford four, Stephan Klitchco and Andrew Malkinson and countless post office sub post masters.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

She isn't innocent.

And even if she was black mailed, what would the reasons be? For doing something she shouldn't have been doing

As for the males, they will be seen as vulnerable....They were in her charge....she was in a position of power....she abused that.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

What if?

What if we leave it to a jury to decide on the indictment?

Indeed. What if? "

Then justice will prevail..........

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

She isn't innocent.

And even if she was black mailed, what would the reasons be? For doing something she shouldn't have been doing

As for the males, they will be seen as vulnerable....They were in her charge....she was in a position of power....she abused that.

"

I have not seen the footage nor do I want to but it seems to me that this is very suspicious in its presentation.

Wales

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

You know all the facts and have judged the accused. In a world of AI I take nothing as read until all the known facts are presented in a court of law.

Mind boggles."

I’m judging her from what I’ve seen, read etc. Just as most have because unless you’re part of the prosecution or the defence, or indeed the judge or jury, none of us will know what really occurred. Except you, because you’re special. Clearly.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

I’m judging her from what I’ve seen, read etc. Just as most have because unless you’re part of the prosecution or the defence, or indeed the judge or jury, none of us will know what really occurred. Except you, because you’re special. Clearly.

"

Your judgment is based on a recording by unknown persons with no authenticity. Have you not been watching the news of the video manipulation in Gaza by both sides.

Special......maybe but I don’t rush to condem until all the facts are presented on which to make that judgment.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

She isn't innocent.

I have not seen the footage nor do I want to but it seems to me that this is very suspicious in its presentation. "

Nothing suspicious about it. She was caught out and is now facing the consequences

Warwick and Coventry

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Your judgment is based on a recording by unknown persons with no authenticity. Have you not been watching the news of the video manipulation in Gaza by both sides.

Special......maybe but I don’t rush to condem until all the facts are presented on which to make that judgment."

Aww mate now your just stretching. You can't even equate the two as similar. Get a grip ...

Mr

Tin town

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Special......maybe but I don’t rush to condem until all the facts are presented on which to make that judgment."

Are you asserting that it didn't happen? Or that there is context we are not aware of?

Sheffield

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

You’ve said yourself you’ve not seen the video.

IF she gets a custodial sentence…I don’t think any women she gets locked up with will be praising her for her actions.

Wales

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

A recording which the Police have also seen and thought it authentic enough to go ahead with Court proceedings and grant her conditional bail, whilst withholding her passport as she was apprehended at an Airport.

So yeah, if it’s good enough for the Police, it’s good enough for me. For now. Unless I see/read/hear something to the contrary.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Like the video evidence that put her in the position she's in now....

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Special......maybe but I don’t rush to condem until all the facts are presented on which to make that judgment.

A recording which the Police have also seen and thought it authentic enough to go ahead with Court proceedings and grant her conditional bail, whilst withholding her passport as she was apprehended at an Airport.

So yeah, if it’s good enough for the Police, it’s good enough for me. For now. Unless I see/read/hear something to the contrary.

"

Funny that Andrew Malkinson was detained for 18 years because it was good enough for the police both on conviction and review.

My contention is that a video has been released showing sex between a number of persons which has not been authenticated nor been presented to a jury for examination. Additionally the video was supposedly made by convicted felons which most on this thread don’t care much for because the police say so.

It seems Horizon was believed to be a very special piece of computing software that convicted and sent pregnant woman to jail.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Like the video evidence that put her in the position she's in now...."

Do you know for an absolute fact and to the best of your knowledge that video is real and has not been manipulated?

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Do you know for an absolute fact and to the best of your knowledge that video is real and has not been manipulated?"

Oh come now. The CPS believe it to be real and will hold up in court, I know first hand how long it takes for the CPS to gather evidence for court trials. Their judgement is good enough for me

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Like the video evidence that put her in the position she's in now...."

I’m judging her from what I’ve seen, read etc. Just as most have because unless you’re part of the prosecution or the defence, or indeed the judge or jury, none of us will know what really occurred

None of us know what really occurred but you are judging her ( not the men involved)

Good Heavens

Wales

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Funny that Andrew Malkinson was detained for 18 years because it was good enough for the police both on conviction and review.

My contention is that a video has been released showing sex between a number of persons which has not been authenticated nor been presented to a jury for examination. Additionally the video was supposedly made by convicted felons which most on this thread don’t care much for because the police say so.

It seems Horizon was believed to be a very special piece of computing software that convicted and sent pregnant woman to jail.

"

It was filmed by them, certainly. Whether they used her phone or a burner phone or whatever, who knows.

I’m not au fait with AI technology, but I’m not sure two prisoners, who were daft enough to show their faces, one of whom looked to be smoking marijuana (although I’m sure you’ll argue it was a giant celery stick) would have the technical no how to get a fake vid out there. If I’m wrong I’m wrong.

And yes, there have been miscarriages of justice throughout time. That’s why I said I would change my opinion if something I saw/read etc would make me want to.

But as of this moment. I’m going for the fact that this lady got herself in this position, through her own stupidity, and not because of two prison criminal masterminds.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

I’m judging her from what I’ve seen, read etc. Just as most have because unless you’re part of the prosecution or the defence, or indeed the judge or jury, none of us will know what really occurred

None of us know what really occurred but you are judging her ( not the men involved)

Good Heavens

"

You don't because you didn't see the video.....and damn right I'll judge her....

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Do you know for an absolute fact and to the best of your knowledge that video is real and has not been manipulated?

Oh come now. The CPS believe it to be real and will hold up in court, I know first hand how long it takes for the CPS to gather evidence for court trials. Their judgement is good enough for me"

You have every right to that view. Sadly.

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

You don't because you didn't see the video.....and damn right I'll judge her...."

In your own words you say you don’t know what really occurred?

You have no right dammed or otherwise?

Wales

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

"

I’m judging HER because she was a Prison officer and should have known and acted better. I’m not judging them because they are criminals and well……do criminal stuff.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

You don't because you didn't see the video.....and damn right I'll judge her....

In your own words you say you don’t know what really occurred?

You have no right dammed or otherwise?"

Enough now. You are entitled to your opinions and views and I am entitled to mine....

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

I’m judging HER because she was a Prison officer and should have known and acted better. I’m not judging them because they are criminals and well……do criminal stuff."

Exactly that

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

I’m judging HER because she was a Prison officer and should have known and acted better. I’m not judging them because they are criminals and well……do criminal stuff."

They do..........

By *orny PTMan 2 days ago

Peterborough

"Indicative of the prison being in a badly managed mess and inappropriate staff. Sad

Wandsworth has historically always had a poor rating "

What on Trustpilot?

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

I’m judging HER because she was a Prison officer and should have known and acted better. I’m not judging them because they are criminals and well……do criminal stuff.

Exactly that "

From one who openly says she has no clue what really occurred but has seen the video and one who says criminals do......well criminal stuff I bow to your undoubted wisdom and counsel.

Nottingham

I don’t believe she was b mail . Her guilt and innocence put to a side. I hope half you never get picked for jury service. To say someone guilty without hearing evidence just based on police and cps decisions. Well all I can thank god you people not leaders of our country and we have a justice system. One sentence “ miscarriage of justice “ with your mind sets

Warwick and Coventry

"Indicative of the prison being in a badly managed mess and inappropriate staff. Sad

What on Trustpilot?"

Wandsworth in the top ten HMP's for contraband 'n' clunge

Mr

Glasgow

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

Exactamundo - position of trust/authority.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

Exactly that

From one who openly says she has no clue what really occurred but has seen the video and one who says criminals do......well criminal stuff I bow to your undoubted wisdom and counsel.

"

Whatever. I am not biting or engaging any further...

Stay classy ok

By *howpanMan 2 days ago

Cheshire

Overreaction…not at all.

Doubtful

Dear God

Mind boggles.

Good Heavens

Exactly that

Whatever. I am not biting or engaging any further...

Stay classy ok "

Always and unequivocally classy.

By *elshie69Man 2 days ago

Feltham

Wouldn’t surprise me if she gets a slap on the wrist and walks free.

I used to work at an immigration removal centre and it was very much like a prison with all the same rules and regulations about getting involved with the detainees.

One female officer struck up a ‘friendship’ with an immigrant, he got deported back to France and then she thought it right to drive over, smuggle him back to the UK in the boot of her car, then got rumbled at Dover..got the whole story and sordid details during the court case and she got off with a slap on the wrist and walked free.

Time will tell with this case.

By *cean guyMan 2 days ago

Glasgow

I really don't know what she was thinking, its a pretty deranged thing to do. Especially with someone filming. No fuck is worth a few years jail time.

Regardless of the sex, it's pretty bad on a corruption level. She takes no action over an illegal mobile phone and the guy filming appears to be smoking a spliff.

By *ohnysteMan 2 days ago

newcastle under lyme

Hot video

By *L100Couple 2 days ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 23:53:52]

By *cean guyMan 2 days ago

Glasgow

"Hot video"

I suppose the taboo nature of it makes it hot, but people need to distinguish fantasy from reality. Doing that in practice is just plain stupid. She will definitely end up doing a few years in jail for it.

By *lint-EverhardMan 2 days ago

Perpignan and cap

I'd love to see it.. where would one go about finding it?

By *kphooeyMan 1 day ago

Finchley

Google it, but some of the sites ring alarm bells with your anti-virus software

By *cean guyMan 1 day ago

Glasgow

I'd love to see it.. where would one go about finding it? "

Its all over Reddit. Just search for it on there.

By *agnar73Man 1 day ago

Glasgow

"Hot video

I suppose the taboo nature of it makes it hot, but people need to distinguish fantasy from reality. Doing that in practice is just plain stupid. She will definitely end up doing a few years in jail for it."

I think that’s why I haven’t looked for it.

By *immyinreadingMan 1 day ago

henley on thames

"Is this the video where it's being filmed by one of the 2 guys in the cell, he's smoking a blunt while filming, the screw is giving the con a sooker then she's bent over for a bit, he then sits down and she reverse cowgirls him?

Sounds like understaffing to me?"

Wrong staff

By *ackformore100Man 1 day ago

Tin town

What on Trustpilot?

Mr"

That's good to know. I always imagined a place crammed to the rafters overflowing with criminals that they would all suddenly become law abiding citizens.

By *rHotNottsMan 1 day ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I'd love to see it.. where would one go about finding it? "

I thought so too , very hot , she’s sizzling

But clearly staged, he even said ‘we are making history right now’ in the video

By *icecouple561Couple 1 day ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd love to see it.. where would one go about finding it?

I thought so too , very hot , she’s sizzling

But clearly staged, he even said ‘we are making history right now’ in the video "

Did he! I don't know wether to laugh or cry at that

By *iving Bi a TryMan 1 day ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Hot video

I suppose the taboo nature of it makes it hot, but people need to distinguish fantasy from reality. Doing that in practice is just plain stupid. She will definitely end up doing a few years in jail for it.

I think that’s why I haven’t looked for it."

I watched it and wasn’t particularly impressed. Yeah, it’s naughty, but it’s also a bit sordid. He’s fucking her next to an open shared toilet. There’s stuff piled everywhere and it just looks like a shithole.

The action itself isn’t particularly well filmed either. The only thing going for it is the crazy situation and for most people it’s beyond the pale. Too crazy.

It wouldn’t make page 1 of hot videos here would it?

Gbat

By *heGateKeeperMan 1 day ago

Stratford

Prisoners are not the sharpest knives so I highly doubt this was planned. I also suspect it happens MUCH more than we ever hear about (or see)

By *he turned me GreyCouple 1 day ago

Warwick and Coventry

What on Trustpilot?

Mr

That's good to know. I always imagined a place crammed to the rafters overflowing with criminals that they would all suddenly become law abiding citizens. "

Yawn

Mr