FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples: need your help

Couples: need your help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ang average41 OP   Man 4 days ago

Chatham

Hey, hoping to join a couple, my question is, how should I approach this? Any help appreciated, even more so a couple up for a chat. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *punk n gushCouple 4 days ago

Walmer,

"Hey, hoping to join a couple, my question is, how should I approach this? Any help appreciated, even more so a couple up for a chat. Thanks"

Slowly and considerately just be yourself ennjoy

By *omptationMan 4 days ago

liverpool

There’s no surefire way of meeting anyone, couples or singles…

Just maybe keep an eye on your updates list for any looking to meet and try your luck… you never know what can happen

By *ang average41 OP   Man 4 days ago

Chatham

Will be if I get a conversation going! Lol!

By *adybonersirlongswordCouple 4 days ago

EAST GRINSTEAD

"Will be if I get a conversation going! Lol!"

I'd recommend going to some clubs/socials etc be yourself (unless yourself is a bit of a dick in that case because someone else )

Rubiks

By *AYENCouple 4 days ago

Lincolnshire

"Hey, hoping to join a couple, my question is, how should I approach this? Any help appreciated, even more so a couple up for a chat. Thanks"

No one can tell you how to 'approach this', most people on here are just average, normal people - your profile and pics would certainly put us off, but they might appeal to others. Best to be yourself and see if you find a fit. K.

By *ndtheswingersMan 4 days ago

colchester

On our joint profile we've had a ridiculous amount of messages, probably because we're a new couple.

The ones we've replied to have some good pics and tells us about you.

Ones we've ignored are 'hi' or 'how's you'

Helps to read our profile and try to be what we want.

Good luck OP!

By *abaFwonkleCouple 4 days ago

South Shields

The pics on your profile would put us off. Firstly, to us, they say you think your cock and sexual prowess are what's important to you, it's not top of our list. Secondly pics of you with someone else are quite the turn off. Put some 'normal' pics on, blur your face but let's see you in ordinary situations. It's not all about what's in your pants.

Get rid of the 'hate writing these..' bit on your profile. We see that all the time, looks like an excuse for not putting any effort in.

As for 'approaching' folk, with the ratio of men to everyone else what it is, you really need to stand out when you message. Read profiles, compose a message that includes something from the profile to show you've read it. Introduce yourself, make yourself sound interesting, pique our interest and make us want to reply to you instead of someone else.

As has already been said, getting yourself out there will probably be a lot more fruitful than trying to engage people who get hundreds of messages every day. Look in these forums for organised social events, go to clubs, hang out in the chat rooms on here. Be different, get noticed.

By *icecouple561Couple 4 days ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Search for profiles you match with, send an introductory message and take it from there.

You can't be someone you're not but it sometimes helps to put yourself in the place of the people you'd like to meet and imagine how they'd like to be approached and what they'd like in a profile.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic