FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nurses to be Re-educated

Nurses to be Re-educated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports from Jeans that Tom has neglected the news. A hospital in Darlington, which is half in Yorkshire, half Durham, has eight nurses suing the NHS for sex discrimination and sexual harassment. The case stems from a policy which has allowed a male identifying as female who has been allowed to use the female changing rooms.

26 female nurses wrote a letter to NHS bosses in March expressing concerns and the HR department, which is also known as Human Resources, said that the nurses should be 're-educated'.

Is this the New World Order of the State re-programming it's citizens. Tom does not take sides here but is it possible that the female nurses change scrubs in their cars as a possible solution or perhaps behind the curtains of an empty bed if such a thing exists any more in the NHS

It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *undee2Man 14 weeks ago

Dundee

I have no problem at all with a male identifying as a woman using female changing rooms. The only caveat I would make is that it is POST OP. If he is happy to have his cock and balls removed then I think he is serious about being female. A certificate doesnt hack it for me.

Chelmsford

"I have no problem at all with a male identifying as a woman using female changing rooms. The only caveat I would make is that it is POST OP. If he is happy to have his cock and balls removed then I think he is serious about being female. A certificate doesnt hack it for me."

Reports say the person is pre op

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I'm not sure how I feel about nurses being uncomfortable with nudity

By *eordieJeansCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Order had been restored. I’m also liking the fact that Tom has went for North East news.

By *rHotNottsMan 14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I have no problem at all with a male identifying as a woman using female changing rooms. The only caveat I would make is that it is POST OP. If he is happy to have his cock and balls removed then I think he is serious about being female. A certificate doesnt hack it for me.

Reports say the person is pre op"

Reports confirm he shaved & put a pretty frock on. Surely that’s an adequate amount of effort?

Chelmsford

"Order had been restored. I’m also liking the fact that Tom has went for North East news. "

Not sure that scrubs have ever been a pretty frock

I remember when Ellen got her first nurse's uniform. It was quite the let down.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Central

Education via training, upon organisational policies etc, is absolutely fine.

Chelmsford

Is it re education or re programming or brainwashing

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 14 weeks ago

manchester

Darling is categorically nowhere near Yorkshire.

Chelmsford

"Darling is categorically nowhere near Yorkshire."

Yes Darling x

Tom this sounds very similar to the University of Pennsylvania women’s swim team that were offered “re-education” when they complained they had to get nekkid in the changing rooms with 6ft 4in pre-op Trans woman Lia Thomas.

And quite right too, a female cock is clearly a very different beast to a male one in a ladies locker room.

I hope the reeducation camps worked!

» Add a new message to this topic