FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naughty Scenarios for Couples??

Naughty Scenarios for Couples??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or4Cs OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Bridgwater

Sharing is caring so I’m looking for some ideas of new experiences to add to our To Do list…

I (Mrs) play more however both of us are extremely open minded so no need to hold back…

naughty/cheeky/funny/risky…. and everything in between especially those intriguing ones!

Mr likes all options for being involved from

- knowing I am heading out for fun while he remains at home, sometimes knowing what I am doing and sometimes not, sometimes having to wait until I get home to see pics/videos (if all involved are happy with it of course) and sometimes being sent them during playtime

- Delivering me to someone and having to wait outside / watch through a window / listen from another room / listening through a phone etc

- Inviting people over to play with me, sometimes even surprise visitors!

- Mr sometimes like to get involved from soft to full play and is comfortable around males and not scared of being close but he is straight

- Hotel meets both planned and spontaneous

- open to any ages and numbers

- Fun and Games welcomed, guess who, through the decades, can you do / get challenges etc but always on the lookout for more!

As I mentioned before, sharing is caring so let’s get sharing and build not only our list but maybe your lists too xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exycarlashane181Couple 14 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

We like two guys playing next to me whilst I am tied up then turn their attention to me and tease me with their hands and our massive selection of toys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic