FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I know not everyone has the same amount of time of others as life is chaotic

I know not everyone has the same amount of time of others as life is chaotic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jj2012 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Barry

I've had quite a few people message me that that sexualiy is different to myself but I always try and reply to people if they've taken the time to message me and had some good conversations and made a few friends so I guess what I'm saying is don't write some off just because there not what your looking for as it's always good to have some friends on here to as they could end up being your wing man/woman stay humble and be kind and your already winning in life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Most people who contact us don't want to be just friends even if they aren't what we're looking for.

By *ora the explorerWoman 14 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Depends what people are here for. It’s sweet if you have the time. I’m not here to make platonic friends really, it has happened but it’s not why I’m on here. I rarely answer messages but I don’t think it means I’m unkind.

By *onkeynutWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere

I’m sure the 1800 unread messages are all from people wanting to be my friend

It’s just the way it is for women on here, most don’t have time to reply to every message, I certainly don’t.

By *illy IdolMan 14 weeks ago

Midlands

"I’m sure the 1800 unread messages are all from people wanting to be my friend

It’s just the way it is for women on here, most don’t have time to reply to every message, I certainly don’t."

I'll be your friend, Monkey

» Add a new message to this topic