FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No Shows

No Shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exysoldier90 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Around

Not a personal experience, but just noticing how many women on here get stood up by single guys and it baffles me!

I've never backed out of a meet, I'm here for the real deal and unless something serious pops up in life which puts a stop to it, if I say I'll meet then I will!

Frustrating to see so many single ladies, and couples I'm sure, being turned off because of the guys not showing up ruining it for the rest of us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The guys who don't show up only ruin it for themselves.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

The strangest one we've seen is a guy turned up at an afternoon cosy party and "popped out to the shops for something" and didn't come back having chatted about how he had been doing this for years and had been to the same venue same host before.

Now that is a bit of complex event

I’ve never had a no show. I had two people who turned up late though. One communicated they’d be late. The other didn’t. I wasn’t there when he turned up.

I have a theory about no shows. I feel they are more often to happen with guys who are to meet women or couples when they feel they have a “better offer”. Almost as if the least amount of effort they have to put in to get their dick wet, “wins”.

By *hunky GentMan 14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I've had a couple of no shows.

I guess I'm not as irresistible as I thought I was.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

Sometimes successfully getting a meet in the first place is enough to indulge their ego without actually going

By *eter John17Man 14 weeks ago

woodford

You take your time and effort people dont think about where youve travelled from it sometimes takes a lot to arrange a real meet people have lifes too

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 14 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Not had a no show, but someone who was late by 15 mins without comms. Figured it was traffic. It was, I gained an extra coffee on top of the 2 we had, then suffered in silence with the side effects towards the end of the meet.

By *icketToRudeCouple 14 weeks ago

Wellingborough

"The guys who don't show up only ruin it for themselves. "

It does wear thin though... in turn they ruin it for other gents and to a slightly lesser extent ourselves

After putting the effort in and chatting to them for a while, to then not show and with no reason/ excuse, can occasionally leave us thinking it's not worth the effort, when we would have otherwise arranged a meet.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Herts

What grinds my gears is the no shows who them come back later and want to have another chance. Nope. Never gonna happen.

By *ullsfan77Man 14 weeks ago

Torquay

"You take your time and effort people dont think about where youve travelled from it sometimes takes a lot to arrange a real meet people have lifes too "

Personally I will not go more than 1-possibly 1.5 at a push hour’s drive from home. Nor would I book any hotel. Need a social first. Because, for whatever reason-and there are many-people often don’t think of how far you have travelled or how much money you have spent.

By *4bimMan 14 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Cannot control others.

Only yourself

By *rHotNottsMan 14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"The strangest one we've seen is a guy turned up at an afternoon cosy party and "popped out to the shops for something" and didn't come back having chatted about how he had been doing this for years and had been to the same venue same host before.

Now that is a bit of complex event "

I had a lady and her fuck buddy over, she arrived first, We were at it & video calling him while he was driving over, he was loving watching us. He turned up came straight upstairs joined in for a few minutes then said he had to go and move his car as he’d blocked someone’s drive ……and he never came back.

I’ve had various guys join in group chats for threesomes, get all excited, then exit the chat before we have met

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

I've been here 8 years and never had a no show or been one.

Some people seem to have lots of no shows and others don't have any at all so obviously that must be down to due diligence.

I don't meet without a social but I've yet to experience any issues.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/24 17:22:53]

By *bi HaiveMan 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The guys who don't show up only ruin it for themselves. "

Is that enough thumbs?

Nobody affects your life on Fab but yourself

If someone chooses to stand someone else up, it doesn't reflect on me in the slightest.

I do me.

They do them.

Never the twain shall meet.......

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The guys who don't show up only ruin it for themselves.

Is that enough thumbs?

Nobody affects your life on Fab but yourself

If someone chooses to stand someone else up, it doesn't reflect on me in the slightest.

I do me.

They do them.

Never the twain shall meet......."

That'll do .

I should also point out that you can report no shows

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 14 weeks ago

St Neots

"

I should also point out that you can report no shows "

What happens then? Do they get some sort of warning?

I blame all the wanton women who enjoy sex for the reason men stand me up.

They are ruining my fab experience.

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

This whole guys ruining it for other guys trope is a total red herring and over used in the blame game for guys finding it hard to get meets.

The guys who don't turn up, don't have photos, send shitty messages? Those guys make it easier for the rest who do make the effort.

In fact there's so many zombie accounts and so many moaners that even the bare minimum effort stands out.

By *assing Fancies xCouple 14 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

We're had this countless times with single girls but its all good, people have there own minds and reasons and who are we to judge

Luckily for us we always go with the mindset and back up plan of making it a date night/day if the other party is a no-show for whatever reason.

The only thing is we don't tend to give 2nd chances out easily as that's also bitten us in the bum before

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I should also point out that you can report no shows

What happens then? Do they get some sort of warning? "

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *ot to giggleWoman 14 weeks ago

Coventry

two no shows and one was from someone i had already met - apparently ran out of time! but it was a no to further meets. I find that guys ghost and stop texting before the date

» Add a new message to this topic