FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clubs for plus size men

Clubs for plus size men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hucky12 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

accrington

Are there and clubs where plus size men are welcome? Where it wouldn’t be awkward cuz of body size anything would help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r John WickMan 4 weeks ago

The Continental

People of all shapes and sizes are welcome at clubs.

Just get yourself in there if you wanna go.

accrington

I know what u mean but i heard you have to walk around in in your boxer shorts lol. Well thats what a friend told me when he went in amsterdam

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Central

A club would make it abundantly clear if they were unable to accommodate larger sized people, perhaps due to space limitations. I don't know of any.

By *elloWoman 4 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"I know what u mean but i heard you have to walk around in in your boxer shorts lol. Well thats what a friend told me when he went in amsterdam"

Clubs you dress smart or in lingerie, alas never enough men in sexy lingerie.

Spa wet areas naked but can cover with a towel or sarong.

Never been somewhere where men HAVE to strip to boxers what happens if your a skimpy briefs guy

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 4 weeks ago

somewhere

I've been to a few clubs and unless it's been a theme evening, most of the men have been dressed (unless they want to be naked of course). Think there are some clubs out there that it's required to be in underwear, not sure which ones. Might be useful to look at the club section x

accrington

"I've been to a few clubs and unless it's been a theme evening, most of the men have been dressed (unless they want to be naked of course). Think there are some clubs out there that it's required to be in underwear, not sure which ones. Might be useful to look at the club section x"

Thank you

accrington

By *urry BlokeMan 4 weeks ago

One thing I've found is that the only person that is hung up on me having a belly and is usually me!

Someone with a reasoned amount of self confidence is generally going to be more attractive than those that hide in corners

By *rimson_RoseWoman 4 weeks ago

Tamworth

Spa based clubs like Chams are towel/boxers - idea is everyone is on a level playing field.

But many other clubs are smart dress in non-play areas. You are best off looking at local clubs and deciding which you're most comfortable with.

Also, there are all sorts of body types at a club and you realise very quickly that people are attracted to all sorts of different things.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple 4 weeks ago

Bristol

Chams is a dress down club and to be honest whilst we were nervous going the first time we actually prefer it now where everyone is straight down to lingerie/ boxers/ towels from the start rather than some people being in dress down and others still fully clothed. Then again appreciate it's not for everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic