FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock pics - Double standards?

Cock pics - Double standards?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/24 21:21:44]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Question...why do women have titles that say no dick pics...yet all of their public photos are pictures of between their legs??

I would love to see a male title that said...ladies keep your legs closed nobody needs to see !!

By *otSoPoshWoman 10 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Because, OP, they do what they do and they ask what they want.

Ooh. Or maybe it's actually a man pretending to be a woman and he doesn't want to look at peeeeen but does want to flash a vulva or three?

I don't know. But they're living their best life. You should too and not let it fuss you.

By *oeBeansMan 10 weeks ago

Derby

I imagine it's more about knowing your audience. Most men are visual creatures and are therefore more likely to enjoy seeing those photos whereas women aren't.

By *otSoPoshWoman 10 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I imagine it's more about knowing your audience. Most men are visual creatures and are therefore more likely to enjoy seeing those photos whereas women aren't."

Or that. Joe is clever.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Public photos are different from photos fired directly into your inbox. I think that may have something to do with it, OP.

By *oeBeansMan 10 weeks ago

Derby

"I imagine it's more about knowing your audience. Most men are visual creatures and are therefore more likely to enjoy seeing those photos whereas women aren't.

Or that. Joe is clever."

Occasionally. Mark it on a calendar

By *egDaySkipperMan 10 weeks ago

Liverpool

How is that double standards?

Double standards is something that is basically enforceable.

No one is enforcing you to remove the cock pics from your profile just as you're not forced to message women with their pussy out?

By *r ThickWi11yMan 10 weeks ago

Warrington

I think it’s because you can choose to click on someone’s pictures, you take the risk knowing what might be there, it’s your free choice.

If someone sends a pic it’s intended for the person it is sent to as a part of a message, if it’s an unsolicited dick pic then that person won’t know until they click on the message.

I don’t think it’s double standards, it’s just right that us guys shouldn’t send unsolicited dick pics, end of.

» Add a new message to this topic