FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Facefucking

Facefucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etropolitain OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

What’s the best position you like to facefuck someone?

Mines them on their back neck off end so I can lick their pussy and hold the legs as I push my hats cock down the throat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 14 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Queening is the obvious with my anatomy.

For receiving, pretty much any where the angles work well for my throat

By *allandathleticMan 14 weeks ago

Asgard

Head over the bed works well. But there's something in it, when a woman just goes to town on her own accord.

In my head I'm thinking "whoa she likes "little me" this much she wants all of him"

*I appear to of reverted to referring to my Penis as a 3rd person again*

By *eliWoman 14 weeks ago

It depends on how things line up really. Over the bed is great because I get a bit lightheaded and cockdr*nk more quickly. When a man is lying down and then uses my throat like a fleshlight, hands either side of my face? Love that.

I really like kneeling in front of another because it feels... not submissive but some other word I can't think of.

So yes. Depends.

Asgard

"It depends on how things line up really. Over the bed is great because I get a bit lightheaded and cockdr*nk more quickly. When a man is lying down and then uses my throat like a fleshlight, hands either side of my face? Love that.

I really like kneeling in front of another because it feels... not submissive but some other word I can't think of.

So yes. Depends."

Is it the vulnerability of being in a kneeling position _eli?

That's the only other word I could think of.

By *arkSovereignMan 14 weeks ago

Lancashire

"It depends on how things line up really. Over the bed is great because I get a bit lightheaded and cockdr*nk more quickly. When a man is lying down and then uses my throat like a fleshlight, hands either side of my face? Love that.

So yes. Depends."

I’m about the bust to this

By *eliWoman 14 weeks ago

So yes. Depends.

Is it the vulnerability of being in a kneeling position _eli?

That's the only other word I could think of."

Possibly. It's quite vulnerable, being on your knees and having someone fuck your throat. Ridiculously hot but... I'll think of the word once I get my iced coffee.

By *emorefridaCouple 14 weeks ago

La la land

[Removed by poster at 25/06/24 16:54:08]

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

So yes. Depends."

Subservient

By *d4funtimesMan 14 weeks ago

Cambridge

Oh, how I love it when she straddles my face as I lie on the bed, her hands pressed against the wall, resisting the urge to moan as her lips work their magic on me. My tongue teasing her clit, making her wetter and wetter, until I can't resist adding my fingers into the mix. Mmm, it's so damn good. And when my fingers start exploring and pleasuring her, it's pure ecstasy. I'm practically dripping with anticipation. Such a naughty, delicious mess.

By *ansoffateMan 14 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Whatever causes them or I to feel like a piece of meat to be preyed upon, relinquish any cognitive processing and enter a primordial trance of mindless pleasure and response.

I do like to be able to see the enthusiasm and excitement in her eyes when I start building to orgasm it makes my cock throb. And that desirous look that says fuck me, I want it, give it to me.

Asgard

"Whatever causes them or I to feel like a piece of meat to be preyed upon, relinquish any cognitive processing and enter a primordial trance of mindless pleasure and response.

I do like to be able to see the enthusiasm and excitement in her eyes when I start building to orgasm it makes my cock throb. And that desirous look that says fuck me, I want it, give it to me. "

back in a second

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 14 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Head over bed works nicely but I do like throat play, so prefer to be in a position where I have one hand knotted in hair and the other on the throat.

By *otSoPoshWoman 14 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Head over bed works nicely but I do like throat play, so prefer to be in a position where I have one hand knotted in hair and the other on the throat. "

Oh my

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

She will be knelt in front of me either in her knees or her hands and knees.

By *B69Woman 14 weeks ago

Wiltshire

"Head over bed works nicely but I do like throat play, so prefer to be in a position where I have one hand knotted in hair and the other on the throat. "

Taxi!!

Asgard

There's something quite primal about it. I absolutely love, just taking control and guiding depth and speed.

But, I find it equally hot (if not hotter) when a woman wraps her hands in my hair and pulls me in whilst I'm giving oral.

There's just something incredibly hot and erotic about it

*I need a cold shower*

On someone else far away from me

The Deep Purple song

"There's something quite primal about it. I absolutely love, just taking control and guiding depth and speed.

But, I find it equally hot (if not hotter) when a woman wraps her hands in my hair and pulls me in whilst I'm giving oral.

*I need a cold shower*"

Fucks sake.

Asgard

"There's something quite primal about it. I absolutely love, just taking control and guiding depth and speed.

*I need a cold shower*

Fucks sake."

What?!?

*I need a cold shower*

Fucks sake.

What?!? "

You know what

A den in the Glen

*I need a cold shower*

Fucks sake."

Someone else needs a cold shower and I need to nail a taxi with someone else

Asgard

*I need a cold shower*

Fucks sake.

What?!?

You know what "

No I don't. I think you should share it with the class

By *olgateMan 14 weeks ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"What’s the best position you like to facefuck someone?

Mines them on their back neck off end so I can lick their pussy and hold the legs as I push my hats cock down the throat "

Your hat has a cock?

*I need a cold shower*

Fucks sake.

What?!?

You know what

No I don't. I think you should share it with the class "

You're just being IMPOSSIBLE today.

Don't change

By *octor WhenMan 14 weeks ago

GLASGOW

For me, it on their knees hands behind their, possibly tied there.

But thats not something you do straight away, takes a fair bit of trust and understanding of the other persons body language.

A den in the Glen

"For me, it on their knees hands behind their, possibly tied there.

But thats not something you do straight away, takes a fair bit of trust and understanding of the other persons body language."

No shit, I nearly got arrested in Burger King the other day...

Asgard

*I need a cold shower*

Fucks sake.

What?!?

You know what

No I don't. I think you should share it with the class

You're just being IMPOSSIBLE today.

Don't change "

Oh I won't

By *etropolitain OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

Carry on please folks

And yes I do think that holding someone’s head and forcing your cock down their throat thrusting it in and out is an awesome feeling and if they have pigtails using those to pull their mouth over your cock is even better

By *erfHerder74Man 14 weeks ago

Greenock

In a 69 position with him on top so it can go deep

» Add a new message to this topic