FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > reporting No Shows

reporting No Shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acrosBlack19 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

PH13

Is it right to report members that agree to meet but then either ghost you, or not show up, or both? Especially if it was a group event that then resulted in you having to contact everyone else to cancel?

Does that come across as a bit huffy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker JackMan 12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

What type of group event would need cancelling for one person not turning up.

If it’s a gang bang then surely the person in question is better to organise it for their own safety.

Maybe that’s why they stopped communicating

By *odgerMooreMan 12 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Is it right to report members that agree to meet but then either ghost you, or not show up, or both? Especially if it was a group event that then resulted in you having to contact everyone else to cancel?

Does that come across as a bit huffy?"

It’s part of fab life ….

By *ister_ee_1981Man 12 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

No issue here. If they fail to turn up without notice, the absolutely, report them (not sure what happens as a result), but it may help someone else not get stood up!

By * and R cple4Couple 12 weeks ago

swansea

Personally I wouldn't bother it's pointless just maybe change the way you go about things so it dont happen again.

By *otSoPoshWoman 12 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

What do you think, OP? Reporting is a personal choice after all.

By *he love catsCouple 12 weeks ago

South Wales

"Is it right to report members that agree to meet but then either ghost you, or not show up, or both? Especially if it was a group event that then resulted in you having to contact everyone else to cancel?

Does that come across as a bit huffy?"

I would need to know a little bit more before I could possibly advise you on what to do.

By *herry delightWoman 12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

The problem is it's open to abuse, you could get people reporting no shows, even if there was no meeting arranged.

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

no thanks = oh im reporting you

admin can do nothing about no shows they have no power to do so not only that why should they ... fab is a site that provides the tools and nothing more ..

people who get let down alot need to stop what they are doing and ask themselves why are you attracting messer's there is something in your selection process ... i meet often and i canot remember the last letdown i had its been years and its because im very selective in who i meet and i know lots who again dont get let down

» Add a new message to this topic