FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile advice please

Profile advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un In Sussex OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Hailsham

Hi sexy people! Can I get an advice on my profile? I am interested in females opinion, as I have a lot of likes from men, but women dont seem to be interested. I think something needs to be changed...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

If you focus on just your cock, it’s always likely to attract attention from guys.

By *iddlesticksMan 12 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

If you want my advice go gay.

You won’t look back, unless you want to see his face of course.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

Hailsham

"If you focus on just your cock, it’s always likely to attract attention from guys. "

I dont mind attention from guys, its just luck of women interest is bugging me

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

"If you focus on just your cock, it’s always likely to attract attention from guys.

I dont mind attention from guys, its just luck of women interest is bugging me "

The hint is that women generally don’t do a profile gallery that’s full of cock on show.

Need more imagination.

Hailsham

"If you want my advice go gay.

You won’t look back, unless you want to see his face of course.

Sorry couldn’t resist. "

A glory hole would solve that problem, but I need a full play, with boobs, pussy licking etc.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

Women don't fab often because it usually leads to follow up messages, which I don't want.

Personally your profile is too cock heavy on the pics side it's not for me, but then again I'm not your target audience.

Hailsham

"If you focus on just your cock, it’s always likely to attract attention from guys.

The hint is that women generally don’t do a profile gallery that’s full of cock on show.

Need more imagination. "

Ok, I got it now. I will upload some pics of me cleaning kitchen, watering flowers and hugging a kitty. Thinking about it the kitty picture could work.

Hailsham

"Women don't fab often because it usually leads to follow up messages, which I don't want.

Personally your profile is too cock heavy on the pics side it's not for me, but then again I'm not your target audience."

Thank you! Thats a constructive comment, I will remove or change the dick ones.

By *iker JackMan 12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You ask for advice from woman but equally men can give just as good as advice as those that get meets clearly have a profile that works for them

My advice is don’t change what you have. You have written that and taken and displayed those photos as you feel they are a representation of you.

To change to fit in means that’s not a true reflection of who you are.

Whilst it may take time to find that one or more people surely better to have a good match than change

By *otSoPoshWoman 12 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Like MrsKOTCT said, your profile is a bit cock heavy for me, but I'm not your target audience either.

The majority of women, I believe, do tend to view profiles in stealth mode. So you may be getting 100s of views from ladies and just not know.

I genuinely don't know what the answer is whenever the question of "how to make my profile more appealing" comes up, except that literally all you have to do is be what and who someone wants on any given day. And you'll never be that for everyone, because everyone likes different things in different people.

You don't have to be buff and chiselled, or slim, or chunky, or tall, short, have a huge or tiny penis, hair, a beard, no hair or no beard. Because you just have to appeal to those that you appeal to. As long as you present yourself as yourself, in the way that you feel is best.

That isn't a helpful answer, because there isn't really much that you can do unless you're a chameleon. But it is actually the only answer. Sorry.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

"Women don't fab often because it usually leads to follow up messages, which I don't want.

Personally your profile is too cock heavy on the pics side it's not for me, but then again I'm not your target audience.

Thank you! Thats a constructive comment, I will remove or change the dick ones. "

One dick pic is enough for those that want to see it.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Need more imagination.

Ok, I got it now. I will upload some pics of me cleaning kitchen, watering flowers and hugging a kitty. Thinking about it the kitty picture could work."

No animals allowed in pics OP

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

Hi OP

As others have mentioned, the pics are cock heavy, that said you have a fair few verifications, ok so they are over a year old but what's changed in a year?

I would definitely change your pics up, maybe crop them slightly too, as I know alot of women focus on the unnecessary stuff in pics, sometimes less is more.

Hailsham

"Like MrsKOTCT said, your profile is a bit cock heavy for me, but I'm not your target audience either.

The majority of women, I believe, do tend to view profiles in stealth mode. So you may be getting 100s of views from ladies and just not know.

I genuinely don't know what the answer is whenever the question of "how to make my profile more appealing" comes up, except that literally all you have to do is be what and who someone wants on any given day. And you'll never be that for everyone, because everyone likes different things in different people.

You don't have to be buff and chiselled, or slim, or chunky, or tall, short, have a huge or tiny penis, hair, a beard, no hair or no beard. Because you just have to appeal to those that you appeal to. As long as you present yourself as yourself, in the way that you feel is best.

That isn't a helpful answer, because there isn't really much that you can do unless you're a chameleon. But it is actually the only answer. Sorry."

Thank you. So from both of you I have a fredback "profile too cock heavy" As you said I wont be changing the description, or totally changing my pics, but will have to remove some with the cock out, and replace them with fresh pictures of me in trousers xxx

By *Silver-Man 12 weeks ago

Mold

I think you need more cock pics

By *otSoPoshWoman 12 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"

Thank you. So from both of you I have a fredback "profile too cock heavy" As you said I wont be changing the description, or totally changing my pics, but will have to remove some with the cock out, and replace them with fresh pictures of me in trousers xxx"

The thing is that for some people (women obviously included), it won't be too cock heavy. But a variety is always best, it means you give a more rounded picture.

By *cnugatugMan 12 weeks ago

Chatham

Too many cock shots spoil the broth so to speak 1 or 2 is acceptable but it's about it females know what a cock looks like so try showing something else I mean even a shirt and tie selfie works well

Hailsham

"Hi OP

As others have mentioned, the pics are cock heavy, that said you have a fair few verifications, ok so they are over a year old but what's changed in a year?

I would definitely change your pics up, maybe crop them slightly too, as I know alot of women focus on the unnecessary stuff in pics, sometimes less is more."

Thank you. The problem with veris is that they vanish if the oter person remove the profile, so I have lost some recent ones.

Hailsham

"I think you need more cock pics "

OK OK, stop kicking me, I got the message!

Hailsham

"Too many cock shots spoil the broth so to speak 1 or 2 is acceptable but it's about it females know what a cock looks like so try showing something else I mean even a shirt and tie selfie works well "

Thank you bud!

Hailsham

"

Thank you. So from both of you I have a fredback "profile too cock heavy" As you said I wont be changing the description, or totally changing my pics, but will have to remove some with the cock out, and replace them with fresh pictures of me in trousers xxx

The thing is that for some people (women obviously included), it won't be too cock heavy. But a variety is always best, it means you give a more rounded picture."

I am sorry, I couldnt stop myself and check your profile. Its awesome!

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

"Hi OP

I would definitely change your pics up, maybe crop them slightly too, as I know alot of women focus on the unnecessary stuff in pics, sometimes less is more.

Thank you. The problem with veris is that they vanish if the oter person remove the profile, so I have lost some recent ones. "

Well then I would say in the world of fab and for men especially, you aren't doing too badly then if you are still getting meets, some guys have been on here over a year without one.

» Add a new message to this topic