FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Made you laugh

Made you laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilver_foxxx69 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Falkirk

What’s a random moment that’s made you laugh during or around sex.

One night I was meeting a girl for a drink before work. We were both feeling horny we we slipped out the back of the pub and found a secluded nook to enjoy each other. It had been raining and the ground was wet so I’d slipped her thong in to my pocket. After we finished she picked up her thong and moaned that it was on the floor and soaking. Turns out we weren’t the first couple to have used that spot and that wasn’t her thong. I started laughing as I pulled her thong from my pocket and handed it to her. She screamed and the random underwear went flying as I laugh harder and harder. She eventually found the funny side of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uperted39Man 12 weeks ago

bushey

Pussy farts

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"What’s a random moment that’s made you laugh during or around sex.

It had been raining and the ground was wet so I’d slipped her thong in to my pocket.

"

Hhmmm, not sure I follow the chain of events here….. I mean, it was raining so….er who wouldn’t slip a thong into one’s pocket right?

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

Rubik and I were having a nice foreplay session, now I do get a bit sensitive in the nethers regions but I'm trying to see it through and enjoy the moment, I'm writhing all over his face, until I couldn't take it anymore and instead of shouting the safe word...I tap out on him WWE style, he comes up with a glistening beard laughing and said "did you tap out on me?!"

Let's not talk about the times I cum and fart..

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

When the Mr's load went in my eye!

I couldn't stop laughing but my god it hurt, luckily I didn't need an opticians appointment for jizz eye.

» Add a new message to this topic