FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You're expectations

You're expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *d4fun73 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Shipley

Does swinging change your expectations on a normal date?

Do you switch modes or is there no difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Shipley

"Does swinging change your expectations on a normal date?

Do you switch modes or is there no difference?"

Should have been your!

By *ittlebirdWoman 12 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Do you switch modes or is there no difference?

Should have been your!"

That just confuses it

My expectations of a date are limited to meeting someone and hopefully having a nice couple of hours. Nothing more

By *rHotNottsMan 12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think you have to slow down a little and not be so direct sometimes, just enjoy getting to know them. I did 11 dates once without sex , I had a date yesterday, I met her again this morning, still no plans for sex. These kinds of things don’t happen to me on fab dates.

But like with anything - read the room

By *idlandiaMan 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

I haven't 'normally' dated for many many years.

What are the protocols Nowadays lol

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Given I only date from here....there's zero difference.

By *eliWoman 12 weeks ago

Well I'm not a swinger and don't really go in for the swinging thing. However...

I don't have expectations. I don't have sex the first time I meet someone - probably about three times in all the many years I've been on here.

It's so nice when someone makes the effort to really date me. Have a date. You can tell the difference between those who are more... swinging minded and I prefer those who aren't. I think I'm going to really enjoy myself.

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I haven't dated for over forty years. If god forbid I ever did again I'd just say what I want from a relationship from the start. If it was just a one off drinks and dinner sort of thing the conversation wouldn't get that deep

By *imply DeeWoman 12 weeks ago

Wherever

No dates = no expectations.

Works for me.

Fab however… not sure about that one. But I guess no expectations would be the best option for me as well.

By *iscean_dreamMan 12 weeks ago

Port talbot

I don't do dates for anything other than fun, just make sure I'm ready for anything just in case.

So my answer is no

By *carlet SeductionWoman 12 weeks ago

Maidstone

If I ever decide to date again there wouldn't be any expectations

Shipley

The other thing I was thinking about was once you've bedded them , do you do try out your tricks you've learned from the swinging world?

Port talbot

"The other thing I was thinking about was once you've bedded them , do you do try out your tricks you've learned from the swinging world?

"

Swinging tricks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The other thing I was thinking about was once you've bedded them , do you do try out your tricks you've learned from the swinging world?

"

I've missed this memo. I haven't learned any tricks

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Zero expectations meeting someone here and zero expectations on dates.

I meet both with the idea of getting to know someone, enjoy the company of someone.

Port talbot

I've missed this memo. I haven't learned any tricks "

This OP is willing to show you his

Shipley

This OP is willing to show you his "

He he

By *ackformore100Man 12 weeks ago

Tin town

No difference. It's just people. They are the same whatever app you meet them from. No expectations at all, ever. Just hopefully a nice time with good company and if it goes somewhere else, great.

By *erdyNymph89Woman 12 weeks ago

ELLESMERE PORT

I guess it does for me now I think about it - swinging makes me more direct, be it online, in clubs or private meets - saves time and you need to know what each other wants.

Dating which I am also actively trying to do I am very much more reserved - the amount of men that will start a conversation using language/content they would never ask a stranger on the street is shocking...I'm a very sexual person and for me to have a healthy relationship I'll need an active sex life but I don't like having that be the one and only focus of someone talking to me in a dating sense...I have this life for all that until I find the right person.

Overall I've found being involved in the lifestyle has helped me so much more be content being single Until I find the right person, taken away so much stress being able to satisfy myself or go to a club and be social and who knows what will happen

By *ellhungvweMan 12 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I am not looking for a relationship so dating isn’t a thing for me. Fab works perfectly.

By *elloWoman 12 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I don't think I've ever had a date , 1 boyfriend I met in a club and shagged him that night.

Another boyfriend who probably was more of a fwb than a real boyfriend I met in a swingers club and we played there.

Oh another I met in a club, didn't have sex, then a few days later arranged to meet him in a pub for drinks, got very d*unk and when my mum came to pick me up I had him pushed up against a wall hands and mouth all over him maybe that was a date . All this is over 23 years ago , I don't think I'd know how to date a normal vanilla person in a regular environment

By *uriousscouserWoman 12 weeks ago

Wirral

The last proper date I went on was during my kink phase where, for some unknown reason, I was still active on dating sites too.

He asked what I was into, I rattled off my usual list "no kids, no pets, no scat, no blood, no extreme pain, otherwise it's up for discussion".

There was a very long silence, then he said "no, I meant like hobbies, do you like movies or watch telly or like sports".

Unsurprisingly we didn't see each other again.

Shipley

"The last proper date I went on was during my kink phase where, for some unknown reason, I was still active on dating sites too.

He asked what I was into, I rattled off my usual list "no kids, no pets, no scat, no blood, no extreme pain, otherwise it's up for discussion".

There was a very long silence, then he said "no, I meant like hobbies, do you like movies or watch telly or like sports".

Unsurprisingly we didn't see each other again."

Oops

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This OP is willing to show you his "

Will it be pulling a rabbit out of a hat or sawing a lady in half ?

Shipley

This OP is willing to show you his

Will it be pulling a rabbit out of a hat or sawing a lady in half ? "

I do have a magic wand!

By *onkeynutWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

I don’t think it changes expectations because I always have none.

The conversation isn’t as open though and I don’t often enjoy ‘normal’ dates which is probably why I haven’t been on one in a while!

By *r AnalyticMan 12 weeks ago

Nuneaton

The differents is

Date end goal to be together

Fab meet to see if you click and are on the same page and want the same thing with out being official.

Sex and relationship are very different things.

But there are some things that are the same. You can still care for someone off fab but you go home and do your own thing without answering to the other. It is a fine line but it's about being honest with each other.

My rule is check in before you meet up again. Check out if its getting to full on.

» Add a new message to this topic