FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Popping my verification cherry

Popping my verification cherry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying for a while including social, to meet/get verified.

It’s very hard as a newbie, I’ve been told going to clubs is a good start. Tried to register to my local but they required I be verified on here, it feels like an impossible task.

Any lovely ladies wish to help feel free to message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hunky GentMan 12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

See (in the Meets forum) if there's a group social near you.

They tend to be great events to meet other fabbers.

By *ittlebirdWoman 12 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Pop into one of the cam rooms OP and see if someone can verify you in there. If you ask nicely I’m sure someone will. Then you will get the green tick

[Removed by poster at 24/06/24 12:48:44]

"See (in the Meets forum) if there's a group social near you.

They tend to be great events to meet other fabbers. "

Thanks for the info

"Pop into one of the cam rooms OP and see if someone can verify you in there. If you ask nicely I’m sure someone will. Then you will get the green tick "

I guess it couldn’t hurt to try right

Thank you

By *iker JackMan 12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi everyone, I’ve been trying for a while including social, to meet/get verified.

It’s very hard as a newbie, I’ve been told going to clubs is a good start. Tried to register to my local but they required I be verified on here, it feels like an impossible task.

Any lovely ladies wish to help feel free to message me "

I have never had a club ask me if I am on a public website as a pre requisite for entry

By *mmaleiaWoman 12 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

There’s a social in Northampton town centre on Saturday, the list is full but a lot drop out at the last minute, look on the meets forum & ask Grumpy to put you on the list

By *imply DeeWoman 12 weeks ago

Wherever

"There’s a social in Northampton town centre on Saturday, the list is full but a lot drop out at the last minute, look on the meets forum & ask Grumpy to put you on the list "

The problem is OP wishes to be verified by “lovely ladies” only.

By *mmaleiaWoman 12 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"There’s a social in Northampton town centre on Saturday, the list is full but a lot drop out at the last minute, look on the meets forum & ask Grumpy to put you on the list

"

I might be there, I can do ‘lovely’ sometimes.. rarely! But sometimes

"There’s a social in Northampton town centre on Saturday, the list is full but a lot drop out at the last minute, look on the meets forum & ask Grumpy to put you on the list "

Thank you, I’ll have a look into it soon

"There’s a social in Northampton town centre on Saturday, the list is full but a lot drop out at the last minute, look on the meets forum & ask Grumpy to put you on the list

"

women or couples at this time

I might be there, I can do ‘lovely’ sometimes.. rarely! But sometimes "

I like the sound of that

If I can attend it’ll be good to meet you and others alike!

How often are these meets ? Im not sure if this weekend I can attend…hopeful

By *ittlebirdWoman 12 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I might be there, I can do ‘lovely’ sometimes.. rarely! But sometimes

I like the sound of that

If I can attend it’ll be good to meet you and others alike!

How often are these meets ? Im not sure if this weekend I can attend…hopeful "

The social is every couple of months. Thread is here

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1610735

I will be there and happy to verify you are genuine

By *hil most chillMan 12 weeks ago

London & Europe

We've all been there. Eventually some kind soul will take pity on you and agree to a video call or something, if you're nice

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Welcome to the forums OP

What's a while for you? What have you been doing to increase your chances apart from trying to register somewhere?

Asking ladies or women as some prefer to be called could help, but so could asking for advice from other men that have been successful.

Just a thought

"Welcome to the forums OP

What's a while for you? What have you been doing to increase your chances apart from trying to register somewhere?

Asking ladies or women as some prefer to be called could help, but so could asking for advice from other men that have been successful.

Just a thought"

About a month or so, currently, I’m individually messaging women, and couples if I like what I see, looking at meets, all the while constantly updating my profile, by ladies, I meant females in general

Thank you for your time

By *atricia ParnelWoman 12 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

"Pop into one of the cam rooms OP and see if someone can verify you in there. If you ask nicely I’m sure someone will. Then you will get the green tick "

This

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Just a thought

About a month or so, currently, I’m individually messaging women, and couples if I like what I see, looking at meets, all the while constantly updating my profile, by ladies, I meant females in general

Thank you for your time "

You understand 7 weeks on fab is like 2 seconds, and you may like what you see but for the people you message only see your pics which maybe are not enticing enough

Just a thought

Thank you for your time

You understand 7 weeks on fab is like 2 seconds, and you may like what you see but for the people you message only see your pics which maybe are not enticing enough"

Oh I understand ! There’s ALOT to learn, I do also have a bio which I’m updating as I go slowly but surely ! I think I’ll be looking more into the social meets and going from there

» Add a new message to this topic