FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Massage with happy ending female

Massage with happy ending female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

Hey all looking to know is there such thing for a woman to go to a massage parlour and recieve a happy ending? Had a massage yesterday by a male and I was so turned on I wish I could have gotten a happy ending lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atrina888Woman 14 weeks ago

Wareham

You’re better off looking for professional male mobile massage therapist who are working in your area. There’s a fairly high probability they’ll offer it if asked.

By *hunky GentMan 14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Chunky’s massage services are available.

(Not professional).

By *igpersonality20Man 14 weeks ago

Hove

"Hey all looking to know is there such thing for a woman to go to a massage parlour and recieve a happy ending? Had a massage yesterday by a male and I was so turned on I wish I could have gotten a happy ending lol "

If you’re ever in Brighton, let me know.

Hove

"You’re better off looking for professional male mobile massage therapist who are working in your area. There’s a fairly high probability they’ll offer it if asked. "

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"You’re better off looking for professional male mobile massage therapist who are working in your area. There’s a fairly high probability they’ll offer it if asked.

If you’re ever in Brighton, let me know. "

Would it be true that if she is ever in Brighton she should let you know? I think there is an echo in the room

By *odgerMooreMan 14 weeks ago

Carlisle

"You’re better off looking for professional male mobile massage therapist who are working in your area. There’s a fairly high probability they’ll offer it if asked.

If you’re ever in Brighton, let me know. "

Let ^^ know if you’re in Brighton!!

Hove

Would it be true that if she is ever in Brighton she should let you know? I think there is an echo in the room "

No, you just have bad hearing.

Carlisle

Let ^^ know if you’re in Brighton!! "

If you’re not in Brighton… look up Todgers Massage , Frock Rummaging & Fingerblasting - (Roofing Quotes also available!)

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"

If you’re not in Brighton… look up Todgers Massage , Frock Rummaging & Fingerblasting - (Roofing Quotes also available!) "

Takes down details and thinks, "wow a nationwide service (excluding Brighton), better look it up on TrustedTraderdotcom" Heard of sand blasting, but finger blasting may do the trick on more delecate render

Carlisle

"

If you’re not in Brighton… look up Todgers Massage , Frock Rummaging & Fingerblasting - (Roofing Quotes also available!)

Takes down details and thinks, "wow a nationwide service (excluding Brighton), better look it up on TrustedTraderdotcom" Heard of sand blasting, but finger blasting may do the trick on more delecate render "

Youre a wise man HK - no job too big

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Thanks everyone. But I'm based in Ireland. If I'm ever in Brighton though I know who to call

By *rRiosMan 12 weeks ago

dublin

"Thanks everyone. But I'm based in Ireland. If I'm ever in Brighton though I know who to call "

Try post on the Irish forum. There are a few trantric massagers who post on the there that I’m sure will lend a “helping hand”

By *rRiosMan 12 weeks ago

dublin

"Thanks everyone. But I'm based in Ireland. If I'm ever in Brighton though I know who to call

Try post on the Irish forum. There are a few trantric massagers who post on the there that I’m sure will lend a “helping hand” "

Obviously though, if you’re ever in the south of England, near Hove, I might know someone

By *igpersonality20Man 12 weeks ago

Hove

"Thanks everyone. But I'm based in Ireland. If I'm ever in Brighton though I know who to call "
No problem. I hope you find somewhere in Ireland.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Would it be true that if she is ever in Brighton she should let you know? I think there is an echo in the room

No, you just have bad hearing. "

You’re so nice you said it twice

A true Gentleman she can pop over from Ireland and you have no idea what she looks like and give her a service worth the travel expenses.

Hats off to you Sir

By *igpersonality20Man 12 weeks ago

Hove

A true Gentleman she can pop over from Ireland and you have no idea what she looks like and give her a service worth the travel expenses.

Hats off to you Sir "

Thanks for that sarcasm lesson. I also sent her something above your message as well.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Hats off to you Sir

Thanks for that sarcasm lesson. I also sent her something above your message as well."

You’re welcome and it’s all meant in good fun, just seen her post and maybe you will both get lucky.

Fingers crossed for you both a short break with a massage and a happy ending.

What more could you ask for

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple 12 weeks ago

Bristol

So we were looking for something the other weekend in Bristol, we were hoping for a couples massage with the potential for it to grow into happy endings.

Couldn’t find anything

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple 12 weeks ago

Bristol

But now thinking we might have to go to Brighton

By *igpersonality20Man 11 weeks ago

Hove

[Removed by poster at 20/07/24 11:28:10]

By *igpersonality20Man 11 weeks ago

Hove

"But now thinking we might have to go to Brighton "

If you ever come to Brighton, you’ll love it.

By *agic johnsonMan 11 weeks ago

morden

I know Thai massage , I learned from a monk in chaing mai years ago , took me a month to learn

» Add a new message to this topic