FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hair Removal

Hair Removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J Statham OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Manchester

I've used mens 'No nip' manscape shavers for the past few years but always seem to get little nips here and there.

What do you find works best for such sensitive areas?

Scissors, trimmers, waxing, HR creams. And also which brands

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I did use veet for men once upon a time, only the once though. It does work very well, but pay close attention to the time it says to leave it on, I went a little bit over and I was very sensitive for a day or two afterwards.

By *achel SmythTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Farnborough

Gillette Venus - always. Never failed and always keeps me deliciously smooth … all over

R xx

By *oodiesCoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Leicestershire

I think waxing is best… but make sure you go to someone who knows what they are doing, qualified in male intimate waxing and uses none strip wax.

By *amie HantsWoman 12 weeks ago

Atlantis

I use woowoo hair removal cream. So far so good. I left it on far too long once thinking it would be fine but after the chemical burns on my ring piece and labia I just stick to the instructions

By *agatoXXXMan 12 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Just get married, you'll be bald in no time.

By *J Statham OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Manchester

"Just get married, you'll be bald in no time."

Lol

By *arlot o scaraWoman 12 weeks ago

Hell

"I use woowoo hair removal cream. So far so good. I left it on far too long once thinking it would be fine but after the chemical burns on my ring piece and labia I just stick to the instructions "

Seconded, I use woo woo down there as it’s the only way I’ve been able to remove hair without taking out my piercing and putting it back in.

Then I use the sensitive veet on my legs

By *mf123Man 12 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

I use a ghost house to frighten hair away

"I use woowoo hair removal cream. So far so good. I left it on far too long once thinking it would be fine but after the chemical burns on my ring piece and labia I just stick to the instructions

Seconded, I use woo woo down there as it’s the only way I’ve been able to remove hair without taking out my piercing and putting it back in.

Then I use the sensitive veet on my legs "

Ooh, you have a Christina piercing. Lovely! May I ask how long the healing time was?

By *uliette500Woman 12 weeks ago

Hull

"I use woowoo hair removal cream. So far so good. I left it on far too long once thinking it would be fine but after the chemical burns on my ring piece and labia I just stick to the instructions "

I use this too, works well but DON'T leave it on too long

By *ophieslutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

I've never seen it but lots of men used to rave about magic shaving powder.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman 12 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Waxing without doubt. No little bumps or spots, or itching. Smooth for weeks. Grows back finer.

Hell

"I use woowoo hair removal cream. So far so good. I left it on far too long once thinking it would be fine but after the chemical burns on my ring piece and labia I just stick to the instructions

Ooh, you have a Christina piercing. Lovely! May I ask how long the healing time was? "

Only a couple of weeks, it’s been a very easy piercing for me the pain wasn’t as bad as you’d think getting it done either, my nipples were definitely worse on the pain scale!

By *mf123Man 12 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

Guess nobody has a goat then

Ooh, you have a Christina piercing. Lovely! May I ask how long the healing time was?

Only a couple of weeks, it’s been a very easy piercing for me the pain wasn’t as bad as you’d think getting it done either, my nipples were definitely worse on the pain scale!"

Thanks for sharing. I read it takes months and sometimes up to a year. Having nipple piercings that took ages to heal I was a bit put off with the idea of it taking ages to heal.

I think it will be my new piercing this year.

Hell

Only a couple of weeks, it’s been a very easy piercing for me the pain wasn’t as bad as you’d think getting it done either, my nipples were definitely worse on the pain scale!

Thanks for sharing. I read it takes months and sometimes up to a year. Having nipple piercings that took ages to heal I was a bit put off with the idea of it taking ages to heal.

I think it will be my new piercing this year. "

Leggings will be your best friend for a couple of days. I sized my jewellery down in just a couple of weeks and I was able to have sex quite quickly afterwards with no problems. It’s a great little piercing, let me know how you get on with it!

» Add a new message to this topic