FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question re face swap!

Question re face swap!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Mainly for the women...

When I message, I will normally attach a pic if the profile asks for one, otherwise, I tend to just put "happy to face swap".

What we thinking... even if I say happy to face swap, is that too much effort to reply to as you get 100s of messages? Or is it a reasonable approach?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's a reasonable approach in my opinion.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

If the message simply says something akin to hi, happy to swap face pics; that level of effort is so strong that I don’t bother replying.

If it’s a message that catches my attention, and their profile does too I’d reply and engage in conversation before swapping face pics but would by a few messages.

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

"If the message simply says something akin to hi, happy to swap face pics; that level of effort is so strong that I don’t bother replying.

If it’s a message that catches my attention, and their profile does too I’d reply and engage in conversation before swapping face pics but would by a few messages. "

I never say just hi, normally a couple of lines at least. I've send long messages of a profile really catches my eye... but I guess you cant predict what will resonate with the person reading it

Put yeah, I never expect a face swap instantly as I repspect privacy etc.

By *orphia2003Woman 12 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

I never face swap pics as I already have them on my profile, do seems pointless in my case.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

My face is on show most of the time but there has been times it's friends only and I have been that person asking for a face pic and completely forgot to show mine until the other person finally pipes up they haven't seen it lol

» Add a new message to this topic