FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Falling asleep on the job

Falling asleep on the job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnoisseur OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Stratford

Now I’m not one who believes in wham bam thank you ma’am or a selfish lover. But there has been the odd occasion when I’ve fallen asleep on the job.

Luckily it’s so far been with a partner or a regular FWB.

The most recent being during a nice session and multiple orgasm we had an awesome 69. She’s got those big lotus inner labia lips and she’s on top of me my face all up in there hmmm hmmm nyumm nyumming away spreading her cheeks tonguing sucking she’s sucking away and wanking me off and she makes me bust that nut that comes right from the bottom of your nuts!!

That one you feel from the prostate that spot between your arse and testicles and it fucking feels like you’re gonna shoot your balls out of your dick and watch them ricochet around the room!!

My legs are fucking acting like I’m lining myself up to do some break dancing. I don’t even know what my legs are doing I just know right now would be a good time to put a hard hat or better yet motorbike helmet on if you’re in that area and she doesn’t stop until i swear I’m blowing air out of my dick. Put a balloon over it and watch them inflate!!! OMG I was struggling arms waving the lot!!!

Then we rolled over and laughed. When I regained my composure and stopped twitching we started kissing and caressing. Touching and the next thing I know she was dressed and looking for her phone.

I fucking fell asleep!!! Must’ve only been about 10 or 15 minutes but she knocked me out!!

She wasn’t angry in fact she was quite proud of herself as she went home to hubby.

But the next day I was so horny.

I must’ve knocked about 6 or 7 out.

But now my ego is shattered and I’m seeking revenge.

You’re not allowed to put me to sleep!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

As long as you didn't wake up with a kidney missing then it's all good, dear chap. .....•°°*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic